Car Sharing Club!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cainius
  • 35 comments
  • 3,315 views
Messages
259
Saudi Arabia
NC/USA
Messages
Cainius
Alright, this will probably be pretty open ended but since the best way to use some the most expensive cars is probably to borrow them as that it doesn't wear them out.

So, I propose a group where you can make share requests and such for certain rarer (or not so rare) cars for general use!

Currently I have my X2010, GT40, and Citroën GT Race Car available.

Add me in-game, "Cainius" with a note about car sharing or GTP if you're game. Feel free to make requests, I know I probably will! :)
 
I think this is a great proposal. Im currently sharing the WRC Lancia Delta S4 Integrale, or whatever its called, its probably the fastest WRC car in game (400hp\800kg). Id share anything else, just let me know.

Does anyone have a chaparall 2j?
 
added. I know someone who does. I'll send him a link to this and see if he wants to get in on it.
 
I have for share the following:
Chapparal 2J Race Car '70
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota Minolta 88c-v Race Car '89

Add me, PSN is the same as the user name.
 
Awesome! Thanks a lot the chaparal 2j made life easy in the historic racing b-spec event :)
 
Here's my current shared garage if anyone is interested.. welcome to add for this club, please mention in add.. :)

 
I'll share any car in my garage (link in sig). What I ask for in return is to send me a car I don't already have (super cheap/crappy cars included).
 
I have Ferrari F2007, F10, P4 330, X1, 787B and Pescarolo 2004
I can change it if someone want any other cars...
 
I'm game ;)

spiregtr

X2010, FGT, F10, 2J, Gallardo, Enzo

Can change these for any car in garage (in sig)

spiregtr1

X2010, 908 FAP, Bentley Speed 8, Toyota GT-ONE

These are permanent (only cars on that account)

Happy to help 👍
 
I'll share whatever I have. Ask me, and I'll let you know. Add me, Diet_Rite. Just make the subject GTP Sharing or something similiar, and I'll accept ASAP.
 
added you all, had a error from someones invite . . .
 
GTP_GTPrologue5

Two X2010's, a pink #24 and the Prototype
Mazda 787B
Ford AU Falcon XR8
Audi R8 LMS Race Car
Lister Storm V12 Race Car
 
These are mine:
current-shared-cars.jpg


I can swap them around for anything my 'My Carlist' below.
 
Okay my PSN is HugoStu

I can put up X2010, the Ferrari and Jaguar 20 mil cars, The Ford GT LM car, F2010, F2007, FGT car, etc

Would like to use a shared race car not sure the name but they featured it heavily on InsideSim Racing was green and orange and is around 4,500,000 plus any premium GT cars.
 
Okay my PSN is HugoStu

I can put up X2010, the Ferrari and Jaguar 20 mil cars, The Ford GT LM car, F2010, F2007, FGT car, etc

Would like to use a shared race car not sure the name but they featured it heavily on InsideSim Racing was green and orange and is around 4,500,000 plus any premium GT cars.

Is it the Mazda 787B - bottom right of my list in above post?
 
Well you are welcome to borrow mine 👍
 
Loved it Dazza, anyone have the premium Audi open top racer the 5,000,000 one?
 
my cars that i share are all gold and silver chrome but if you need F1 or red bull or formula gran turismo or chaparel box car well i got 363 cars to share
 
I have a few I'm happy to share!
T00mm4
 
This is nice, i will add some of you to my list ingame :D
 
I really don't have much to share yet but I would love to borrow and return the favor later psn is my screen name
 
Drewsifer3x
I really don't have much to share yet but I would love to borrow and return the favor later psn is my screen name

What are you wanting to borrow?
 
Add me. PSN id Tober4233

I currently have 1054 cars, will share them all :)
 
Right now a ferrari, and something for the historic racecar race.
 
I've added some of the more rare cars that don't show up too often:

VW Nardo
Callaway C12
Spyker C8 Laviolette
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR race car
Shelby Series One
RUF Yellow Bird

All are bone stock with an oil change. Enjoy!
 
I have 12 different cars on shared that covers all A/B spec races. Well, except for maybe dreamcar championship and FGT championship.
 
Did anyone have the premium Audi open top racer, the 4,500,000 one?
 
For share I have the 330P4, the Miura, the X2010, the XJ13, the Mark IV and the GT40. Add me on PSN: V16T91 if you want any of these cars! :sly:
 
Can you guys please equip all of your shared cars with HARD sports/comfort/racing tires!! Crappy tires are required in B-spec and I cant use the shared cars for it (most of the ones I need, lol!). You can buy the tires for the cars then reload from you backup file and just make sure that you dont go to profile or online tab in garage cuz that will reset to your current cars/settings. this is how you can also shared more than 6 cars on the same account. I have had 8 cars on shared but now that i have 2 ps3s and 3 accts i dont do that anymorr.
 
Back