Name the movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter barryf1fan
  • 104 comments
  • 3,988 views
Messages
2,447
United States
St. Cloud, Florida
Messages
aracefan
This is fairly old now, doesn't seem like it should be so old...:rolleyes:

1: There's a big snake in the plane, Jock!
2: Oh, that's just my pet snake Reggie.
1: I hate snakes, Jock! I hate 'em!
2: C'mon, show a little backbone, will ya?
 
Indianna Jones... the first one, which is the "Raiders of the Lost Ark"


In response....

What film included the lines,


1. Game over man.
2. Yeah Bishop should go.
3. I'm Burke. Carter Burke. I work for the company, but other than that I'm an okay guy.
4.Get away from her, you b!tch!
 
Originally posted by slip2rock
What film included the lines,

1. Game over man.
2. Yeah Bishop should go.
3. I'm Burke. Carter Burke. I work for the company, but other than that I'm an okay guy.
4.Get away from her, you b!tch!

#4 gave it away..

Aliens
I can't believe I didn't get it from #3 though, usually the long
ones are the easier ones.

Here's one for you, just pre 1980 by a year or two.

Thank you, sir! Please, may I have another?
 
Arrrggghhh.....

I can see it, it was a frat house initiation thing and the guy was getting a slap on the arse....


Ummmm... nope ya beat me.

But if i was going to guess... nope, can't see it.


Porkys ???
 
Hint:

Zoo - Dwelling
 
Here's another one if that one stumps you.

Well, you'll have to remember, when we were married I wasn't having sex nearly as often as you were.

one of my favorite movies and actors.
 
Got it .... Animal house!

Damn, can't belive it, we were only talking about that movie in the office last week. The late great John Belushi.


"That boy is a P I G"


heh....

Ummmm, ok.

let me see now.

what film had the lines

"you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"

and

"hold on a second lads, i've got an idea"
 
The Italian Job

"The devils greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist."

One of the best movies ever that quote.
 
Man, I don't have a clue???

I'm gonna guess Lock, Stock and two Smoking Barrells

but I honestly don't remember either of those lines in that
movie, which I really liked.
 
Originally posted by Rossell
The Italian Job

"The devils greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist."

One of the best movies ever that quote.
That one is a bit easy.
the Usual Suspects
 
This one is easy but I dont care,... it's friggin hilarious :lol: 👍



"I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think."



:lol:
 
Bill Murray as the psycho gardener in Caddy Shack

If I do recall.

And BarryF1's "Sex" quote was from "Liar, Liar" with Jim Carrey.

"Right turn, Clyde."

AO
 
Originally posted by slip2rock
4.Get away from her, you b!tch!

I could be wrong but isnt this from Terminator 2: Judgement Day? I remember Linda Hamilton saying this I think at the end of the movie(I think.)
 
Originally posted by Der Alta

"Right turn, Clyde."

AO

"Every which way but loose"


How about.

"Take the money, take the woman, and Live your life.
What is wrong with this plan?!"
 
Originally posted by Matrixhasu77
I could be wrong but isnt this from Terminator 2: Judgement Day? I remember Linda Hamilton saying this I think at the end of the movie(I think.)

No - it's definitely from Aliens - the sequence in the cargo hold of the ship when the queen alien heads for the little girl.
 
I'll second that the quote is from Aliens.

As for Gil's quote, I think it was Count of Monte Cristo. Was it "Take the gold, take the woman, and live your life!"

If that's right, I'll toss up another quote.

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

AO
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
I'll second that the quote is from Aliens.

As for Gil's quote, I think it was Count of Monte Cristo[/u]. Was it "Take the gold, take the woman, and live your life!"

If that's right, I'll toss up another quote.

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

AO


I know this one but i'm not saying what it is.... someone else have a go!
 
Originally posted by Der Alta

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

AO
I don't have a clue. Maybe I haven't seen the movie. :confused:
 
Evil Dead?

By the way, just to clarify that Aliens quote also popped up in Terminator 2, albeit slightly changed.
 
Yep Evil Dead, Army of Darkness if i'm not mistaken.

Nice one, your turn Rossell, quote a film mate!
 
Originally is was never quoted as part of the Evil Dead Series, but it does retain the main cahracter (and actor) from the evil Dead Series and it often called "Evil dead 3". Slip is right, It came from Ash in "Army of Darkness"

Rossell is up.

AO
 
"Now when you've done that, what will you do when you realise your in the middle of the ****in desert?"
 
Originally posted by Rossell
"Now when you've done that, what will you do when you realise your in the middle of the ****in desert?"



The Four Feathers?
 
Nope. An altogether cooler remake of a Rat Pack film. Recent.
 
Ocean's Eleven?

Just a guess, as it was a rat pack remake that was recent.

AO
 
Originally posted by vat_man
No - it's definitely from Aliens - the sequence in the cargo hold of the ship when the queen alien heads for the little girl.
Ah. I thought the lines were quotes from individual movies, not the all from the same one. I guess I misread it.
 
Back