DennisP83's Photography (update: 20/06 - Honda Integra)

• Thread starter dennisp83
  • 68 comments
dennisp83

banner700.jpg

* Update 20/06: Honda Integrahttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5472518#post5472518
* Update 30/05: Mazda 787B Tribute
* Update 23/05: Honda S2000
* Update 15/05: Nissan Skyline 370Z

Favorites

Rims

Nübrburgring Nordschleife

Prancing Horses

"Fish 'n Chips" vs. "Bratwust"

Curves & Straights

Last edited:
Oh wow. The Lancer Evo was yours!?

It was amazing, I just had to go with the other yellow one, but it is stunning!

Great shots. 👍

Thanks guys !!! I will add some pics tonight :D

Yes, the Lancer is mine. I really wanted to participate in that weeks CCCL but I had issues with the front of the car, somehow I don't like it. Also the 'dirt' rims make the car look very stupid in my opinion...
So I decided to shoot it from the back, in the tunnel and make it as dark as I could without loosing too much contrast. I really like the shot, too bad for the few votes ;)
No hard feelings, the yellow one also got my vote, it was stunning!!

Excellent pics Dennis 👍👍 And a gallery thats well overdue... don't know what took you so long :sly: Looking forward to more.

Excellent pics Dennis 👍👍 And a gallery thats well overdue... don't know what took you so long :sly: Looking forward to more.

Thanks! I have been sick, very sick last year and I am now almost 100% recovered. That means that I'm working full time days again. Then there's my 9 month old daughter who also wants to play with daddy when he gets home, and not to forget my wife, who also needs some "daddy time" :sly:...

So basically there's not much time left to play GT5 anymore, let alone being able to create some free "hours" and participate in all 3 PMC's!
But don't worry, I'm doing my upper best to keep spreading the Photomode goodness to y'all :)

Just subscribed to your gallery. 👍

Thank you, feel honored :cheers:

Great start! I remember a lot of your photos from the comps and I think I voted for a couple of them :) I'll be back to see your next update for sure!

New photo's added!!
Just had this great idea of shooting the 370 Skyline with the Cross Processing filter.

Hope you like it :D

Very nice Dennis, it's good to see you've created a gallery for your photos as you consistantly produce excellent entries to the comps. :)

Nice start. 👍 You might want to change the description of the title, maybe to 'latest update' or 'last updated'. Current one just sound like your last. :indiff:

Back