Ride Height Adjustment

• Thread starter Casper06
  • 7 comments
I'm trying to figure out when a car is bottoming out because it is too low. Honestly when I have a car that is slammed I can't feel any thing or hear any noise to suggest it is hitting the ground. How do you go about tuning this properly? :confused:

Wheel or DS3?
If you can't feel bottoming out and the laptimes get better, then you're not bottoming out.

I'm still trying to figure out the science behind bottoming out on the road courses, but if your working with a car that's fast enough, (say 180 mph+), you can do a couple laps around Daytona speedway then check the replay. When you bottom out there, it shows sparks

I use a DS3 controller and my lap times are improving but I think that has to do with me becoming a better driver. I don't notice any difference when the car is at its lowest setting or default height.

I'm still trying to figure out the science behind bottoming out on the road courses, but if your working with a car that's fast enough, (say 180 mph+), you can do a couple laps around Daytona speedway then check the replay. When you bottom out there, it shows sparks

Oh ok I've been running most of the Japanese Circuits. I'll check it out on Daytona. When you bottom out do you see a difference in lap times?

I've felt bottoming when coming with good speed (+ too low and soft springs) to carousel. So car lose all grip and spin out.

Back