Most Rollovers in a crash? I think so. (787B)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ugabugaz
  • 10 comments
  • 2,123 views
Messages
1,348
Messages
ugabugaz
So I was doing a seasonal in me Mazda 787B and well I was largely being careless and just driving all over the place. I hit the raised ramp thingy and that sends me car flying at well over 170mph. I think, eh, been there, done that. Thing is, the car doesn't stop, or for that matter right itself over...

GT5 sure has some great crash physics ;)
 
My gosh the rollower physics are awful. Luckily I never roll over.

The driver's reactions to the impacts are quite alright though.
 
Yeah great physics...
 
Once and it wasn't on purpose. I was in my RX7 on one of those generated maps and i'll rolled like twice while racing other A.I.'s.
 
I rolled once when I overcooked a corner and ended up going sideways into a gravel trap and the car dug into the gravel and done several rolls. I thought it was pretty realistic :)
 
ugabugaz
So I was doing a seasonal in me Mazda 787B and well I was largely being careless and just driving all over the place. I hit the raised ramp thingy and that sends me car flying at well over 170mph. I think, eh, been there, done that. Thing is, the car doesn't stop, or for that matter right itself over...

GT5 sure has some great crash physics ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKHztgg5MlE">YouTube Link</a>

Pffft I can do that in my sleep. No really I was playing at like 2:30 in the morning and I fell asleep, woke up about 5min later when the ffb went crazy watched the replay and my car (c60 hybride) flipped at least 4 times
 
Hahaha The way Bob reacted was priceless!
 
Did something similar in my Furai, though not as energetic.

What's the music on your clip? Tried Shazam on my droid and couldn't tag it, and I feel the need to add that to my playlist.........👍
 
Back