SuperGTRound8Banner.jpg

GTMSA Presents
SuperGT Season 9

picture.php

Round 8
High Speed Ring; 25 Lap Race

Practice at 4:00pm EST Saturday June 18th
Qualifying at 3:15pm EST and Race at 3:30PM EST Sunday June 19th

Welcome to Round 8 of the Super GT Championship. With all the championships decided, its now all about the win for the final round as the series makes its debut at High Speed Ring. A course full of High Speed Sections and only few slow corners, it truly will be a sprint race.

General Information and Regulations

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by SuperGT sanctioning body, GTMSA. Any and all questions should be directed to GTMSA officials (namely me RACECAR) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manner.

All drivers must run at the specified weights and horsepower settings provided by GTMSA for each round. Horsepower and/or weight settings are adjusted for competitive reasons each round based on finishing positions from previous rounds.

• Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
  • No Cheating, etc.
  • Try keeping at least 2 wheels on course. Long races = small mishaps, but absolutely NO shortcuts
  • While close racing is accepted, it will also be monitered so mind yourselfs on track. Penalties will be enforced for any behavior considered avoidable contact or rough driving.
  • All decisions by GTMSA officials are final

Round revisions

• Success Ballist is not in effect for GT500 this race.

Qualifying

• CAMikaze will give the signal to start
  • 15 Min Qualifying session
  • RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
  • ASM is prohibited. TCS, Skid Recovery and Active Steering is optional
  • Gearing (top speed slider) is own choice
  • 1 Points for Pole Sitter in each class

Race

• Standing Start
  • 25 lap race (100km)
  • RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
  • Tire Wear & Fuel Comsumption On
  • ASM is prohibited. TCS, Skid Recovery and Active Steering is optional
  • Gearing (top speed slider) is own choice
  • Points for race: 20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6
  • 1 Points for fastest lap

Championship Notes

• With the no-Show of CaptainFalcon89 and Collecting maximum points, RACECAR has clinched the GT500 Championship.
  • Because all championships have been decided, a special incentive has been made for anyone outside of Super GT: Win against the Super GT regulars in either class and the prizes will include a GT500 or GT300 car of their choice along with 10 suits and helmets.

Last edited:
I suggest you post this in the GT5 Online Racing secion of the Forums as well. ;)

Can you post a link to it? I always get lost in the GT5 Online Racing deal. Admittedly, I am an idiot... and mainly lazy.

Chris

I suggest you post this in the GT5 Online Racing secion of the Forums as well. ;)

I'd rather not. Thats essentially making two threads for the same race. Also because of the long history its had here in this section of the forum, it makes it easier to differentiate the longest running series on GTPlanet from the many other ones in the GT5 Online Forum.

Practice will be up in my Lounge after the Cappuccino Cup race, followed by the 24 Tours du Mans. All are welcome to attend.

Hey lads, hate that I left this so late, but I'm going sailing today so I can't make the race.

Chris

Back