Lotus GTPlanet Elise 111R Championship - Series Champion: Wiifreak

• Thread starter Müle
  • 1,507 comments

Müle

inhaler of the rifftree
Premium
Canada
Ontario
Credit for some parts of this post goes to either the Integra World Championship, run by myself, the Lexus IS-F Cup, run by R1600Turbo and Wardez, and the Flyin' Miata Super Cup, run by R1600Turbo

Photo credits go to myself

From the creators of the Honda GTPlanet Integra World Championship, comes the GTPlanet Elise 111R Cup Series! This series will be run with... You guessed it. The Race Modified Lotus Elise 111R '04.

j72evgbw34a4f0yokn0.jpg

If you can find it in you to ignore the Top Gear challenge, when Race Modified, this thing turns into an incredibly nimble beast, capable of eating virtually any corner you can throw at it for breakfast.

When modified to Spec., the car should have 264 HP, and 560 Performance Points, fully broken in. All adjustable settings (Suspension, Differential, Downforce, Ballast, Brake Balance) are allowed to be freely adjusted to your liking. The following is what you will need to compete in this series:

NOTE: You must have ALL parts equipped to your car. Nothing more, nothing less. Violators will be DQ'd from any races in which there car is not spec.

Lotus Elise 111R '04 (P)
Oil Change
Full Race Modification - Purchase this before buying any other parts
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Adjustable LSD
Racing Hard Tires

*OPTIONAL*: Chassis Reinforcement.

Oil Changes, Engine Rebuilds, and Chassis Maintenance are allowed as many times as you like throughout the season.

*new!*: Please set your car to "Online/Share With Friends" status when you are not using your car. This allows the Stewards to inspect your car to make sure you are not using any illegal parts

*new!*: For a good base tune, see this post, courtesy of the good people at RKM Tunes.

=========================================================

Racing Rules:

-All OLR Rules are to apply here. If for some reason there is a conflict between the OLR and the rules listed below, consider the rules listed below to be correct..

-Slight rubbing is inevitable, and is allowed, but intentionally spinning out another driver is strictly prohibited. In the event that this happens, Time penalties may be assessed, and Grid penalties for the next race you enter may be assessed, or you may be excluded from the race results, depending on the situation the incident occurred in. Repeat offenders risk being disqualified from the championship.

-Accidents happen. If you make a mistake which causes another racer in front of you to spin out, you must wait for them to rejoin the track, and allow them to overtake you before returning to race speed. Failure to do so will result in a time penalty set so that you finish behind the victim.

-If you are caught up in a wreck that happened in front of you, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for you.
EXCEPTION: If somebody involved in an accident rejoins the track without regard for the position of others, and causes somebody to hit them, then they are subject to the same penalties as above, depending on intent.

Lobby Rules

-All aids OFF except ABS
-Grip Reduction: Real
-Damage: Light
-Penalties: Off

==========================================================

Qualifying and Gridding procedures:

Qualifying:

-Official Qualifying rooms will take place the Friday and Saturday before each race, at 6:00 PM EDT (Friday), and 6:00 PM EDT (Saturday).
-You may qualify on Friday at anytime, provided that I am online, so even if you can't make the formal sessions, you can still qualify.
-You may come to both sessions, but can only qualify once.
-Qualifying will be set to "4 lap race" method used in the Integra series, and Flyin' Miata Super Cup.
-When the qualifying room is ready to start a session we will let one or two (depending on room size) chosen drivers go out one at a time (to give each other room). When the qualifying session begins on track, one driver will be chosen to start their out lap first and the second driver will be told to hold on the line for 20 seconds until they can start.
-All other visitors in the room will be watching the driver(s) to make sure their laps are clean.
-The room will be set to a 4 lap race. Only laps 2 and 3 will count as qualifying "flying lap" times.
-The driver's fastest lap will set their qualification.

Gridding Procedure:

-To grid the cars at the beginning of the race, I will call everyone's PSN name in the exact order qualified. One at a time we all line up on a chosen straight of the track in order of our qualifying position. We set the room to grid drivers according to the "fastest first" option. If we start the race where everyone is parked in line in qualifying order it will put us in that order for the race start.

-If for some reason, we are not in the proper order when the race starts, I will call everyone back into the lounge, and we will try again.

==========================================================

Courses and Event dates:

Races will be held every Sunday, at 4:30 PM EDT (GMT -4)

-Open practice is allowed upon entry. The race room will be open at around 4:00 PM. Gridding starts at 4:25 PM.
-Microphones are not allowed during the race, please turn them OFF (NOTE: Microphones ARE allowed before and after the race)
-If you have an issue with another driver, please send them a PM. If you cannot reach an agreement, contact a Race Steward
-If you disconnect during the race, you will be marked with a DNF. You will receive points if you complete 25% of the race distance
-If for some reason your game glitches, and holds your car in the Pit lane, or does not give you control of your car following a pitstop, there is nothing we can do for you. Treat it as if were a real life mechanical problem.
-Each race has One mandatory pit stop

Race 0: Preseason Practice Race @ Tsukuba
Date: Sunday, June 26th, 4:30 PM EDT
Race Distance: 59 laps (75 miles)
Winner:

Race 1: Suzuka Circuit - Suzuka 125
Date: Sunday, July 3rd, 4:30 PM EDT
Race Distance: 35 laps (125 Miles)
Winner: EERS4Years

Race 2: Autumn Ring Reverse - Autumn Ring 100
Date: Sunday, July 10th, 4:30 PM EDT
Race Distance: 54 laps (100 Miles)
Winner: BrosifDuder

Race 3: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - California 125
Date: Sunday, July 17th, 4:30 PM EDT
Race Distance: 55 laps (125 Miles)
Winner: tony1311

Race 4: Mini-Enduro @ Circuit de la Sarthe (w/ Day-night cycle) - Le Mans 250
Date: Sunday, July 24th, 4:30 PM EDT
Distance: 29 Laps (250 Miles)
Winner: Wiifreak

Race 5: Trial Mountain Circuit - Mountain 100
Date: Sunday, July 31st, 4:30 PM EDT
Distance: 40 laps (100 Miles)
Winner: tony1311

Race 6: Streets of Rome - Rome 100
Date: Sunday, August 7th, 4:30 PM EDT
Distance: 46 laps (100 Miles)
Winner: Wiifreak

Race 7: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Road Course - Indianapolis 125
Date: Sunday, August 14th, 4:30 PM EDT
Distance: 48 laps (125 Miles)
Winner: BrosifDuder

Race 8: Nurburgring GP/F Bonus race
Date: Sunday, August 21st, 4:30 PM EDT
Distance: 30 laps (100 miles)
Winner: outlaw4rc

Race 8: Grand Finale @ Nurburgring 24h - Nurburgring 150
Date: Sunday, August 218th, 4:30 PM EDT
Distance: 9 laps (150 Miles)
Winner:

Last edited:
Stewards:

The following people are Stewards for the series. They have authority to observe qualifying sessions, inspect cars, and make decisions regarding penalties. Please add all three of them to your PSN if you have not already done so:

-MÜLE_9242 (PSN: MULE_9242)
-SohnVonStig (PSN: GTP_SOHNVONSTIG)
-Wardez (PSN: Wardez)

Point system:

We'll use a more simplified point system, compared to the Integras:

1st: 20
2nd: 17
3rd: 15
4th: 13
5th: 12
6th: 11
7th: 10
8th: 9
9th: 8
10th: 7
11th: 6
12th: 5
13th: 4
14th: 3
15th: 2
16th: 1

-One (1) bonus point will be given for the driver who wins Pole position for each race, and for the driver who gets the fastest lap in the race. If a driver gets both the Pole, and the Fastest lap in a single race weekend, they will receive 3 points, instead of 2.

-A driver must complete 25% of the race distance to score points

-For the race at Circuit de la Sarthe, a 50% bonus will be given to all points scored, rounded up. For example, the winner will receive 30 points (20 + 10, as 10 is 50% of 20), and 16th place will receive 2 points (1 + 1, as 50% of 1 is 0.5, rounded up is 1).

-Prior to the final race of the year, each driver will select 1 race to exclude from their championship total. The race at Circuit de la Sarthe cannot be excluded, nor can the finale, as the race will be chosen before it.

Prizes!:

The following prizes will be given out at the end of the season, or specific race:

Overall points:

Series Champion: 1 car, worth up to 1,000,000 credits from the New Car Dealer.
Series Runner-up: 1 car, worth up to 250,000 Credits form the New Car Dealer
Series 3rd place: 1 car, worth up to 100,000 credits from the New Car Dealer.

Special prizes:

Circuit de la Sarthe winner: 1 car, worth up to 500,000 credits from the New Car Dealer
Nurburgring 24h winner: 1 car, worth up to 100,000 credits from the new Car Dealer

-I am not eligible to win any of the above prizes. if I were to win one, then the next highest driver will receive the prize.

Sign-ups:

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT WHEN SIGNING UP:

##: GTPlanet Username (PSN Tag): Body Colour / Wheel Colour

Example:

#93: MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242): Nero Carbonio / Gold Metallic

-We will always be accepting new entries. None of that stupid "Waiting list" crap. :)
-If you are noticeably inactive, and/or have failed to attempt a single race, you will be dropped from the list, and your number / colour combo will become available again.

List:

#1: Piket (tony1311): Pink/Green
#3: Forcednduckshn (Forcednduckshn): Black/White
#4: syjones1 (syjones1): Silver Chrome / Racing Green
#6: GTPvw_slc (SLC_VR6_V-Dub): Deep lava red metallic/ diamond white
#7: KWZX10 (KWZX10) : Le mans green / Black
#8: plate88 (plate88): Imola Orange/Imola Orange
#10 NEPALII(NEPALII): Spark Black Pearl/White
#11: Wardez (Wardez): Matte Black / Gold chrome
#13: Schadenfreude13 (Schadenfreude13) Competizione Red/Can-Am White
#18: Dapper(EERS4YEARS): Aubergine/Black
#19: Dr_Watson (TnJF): Laser Blue / Ice Blue
#20 paulmac2k9 (paulmac2k9) Metropolis Blau Metallic/White
#21: BrosifDuder (BrosifDuder): Lotus Racing Green Metallic / Lotus Yellow
#24: leMAN24 (steafan_m): light blue/orange
#27: BlackIce90 (BlackIce49) Carnival Red / Black
#30: BigDawg (BigDawg030): ardent red / Dolomite Grey Pearl Effect
#31: DBUCKEYES (DBUCKEYES): Red/White
#32: GrayFox32 (GrayFox32): Light Blue / Green
#33: Sohnvonstig (GTP_sohnvonstig): Black/ Black
#34: ozleyjoker (ozleyjoker): Competition yellow/ Championship white
#35: gravydavy35 (gravydavy35): Bianca / Bianca
#39: mechyboy27(mechyboy27): TBD/TBD
#38: CAMikaze (GTP_CAMikaze): Light Blue / Orange
#40: outlaw4rc (outlaw4rc): Le Mans Blue Metallic/Brilliant Red
#42: OwensRacing (OwensRacing): TBD/TBD
#46: Ghova (GTP_Johny): Gold Chrome / Black
#47: dmanaenk (dsgerbc): Reflex Spice / Chrome Orange Metallic
#48: GMD (GMD_Bra): Chrome orange / Black
#55, misterM (Maatman) Bleu Alpine/not painted
#57: jackargent (jackargent) raspberry red pearl /lime green metallic
#58: Piket (tony1311): White/Red
#62: Blaze_409 (Blaze_409): Red / Sundance Gold
#66: Lord Voldemort (lvoldemort666): Isotope Green / Black
#68: Jav (Jav122678), Light blue/orange
#69: Alien96 (El_Aliens69): Brown / Gold
#77: StigsHero (BrandonW77): Yellow / Black
#80 Jahrome (Jahrome): Titanium Metallic/Solar Yellow
#85 : brandofo (brandofo) : Racing Green Metallic / Gold
#87: blowmyvalves (bkeveryday) - Black/Red
#88 : vodas888 (vodas888) : TBD/TBD
#93: MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242): Blu Cosmo Metallizzato / Nero Jarma Metallizzato
#96: w-g-e (GTP_w-g-e): passionate pink / le mans blue metallic
#99: WiiFreak (WiiFreak): Marrone / Silver

Results and Points Table:

Official Points can be seen here.

Results:

Round 1: Suzuka 125

1. EERS4YEARS
2. El_Aliens69
3. Wardez
4. BrosifDuder
5. brandofo
6. plate88
7. lapierre4
8. NEPALII
9. MULE_9242
10. TnJF
11. SLC_VR6_V-DUB
12. DBUCKEYES
13. GMD_Bra - +1 lap
14. Jav122678 - DNF
15. gravydavy35 - DNF
16. GTP_SOHNVONSTIG - DNF

Race 2: Autumn Ring 100

1. BrosifDuder
2. Forcedinduckshn
3. EERS4YEARS
4. El_Aliens69
5. Eeronmm
6. NEPALII
7. TnJF
8. RedReevos
9. plate88
10. brandofo +1 lap
11. Grayfox32 +1 lap
12. DBUCKEYES +1 lap
13. MULE_9242 - DNF
14. lapierre4 - DNF
15. Wiifreak - DNF

Race 4: Le Mans 250:

1. Wiifreak: +-:--.---
2. brandofo: +0:03.158
3. BrosifDuder: +0:04.759
4. NEPALII: +0:05.186
5. GTP_Johny: +0:02.997 + 3 seconds - Causing an avoidable collision and general over aggressiveness.
6. outlaw4c: +0:25.465
7. El_Aliens69: +0:25.990
8. plate88: +1:00.320
9. paulmac2k9: +1:52.996
10. Eeronmm: +2:00.856
11. Maatman: DNF
12. MULE_9242: DNF
13. Wardez: DNF
14. TnJF: DNF
15. EERS4YEARS: Disqualified - Brake-checking and attempting to take out another driver

Last edited:
as always mule i Will sign up for youre series because its organized very Nice! GTP ID : Ghova. PSN ID: GTP_Johny. Gold Chrome / Black

[11]: Wardez (Wardez): Matte Black / Gold chrome

Please Sundays! That way I can run the full series consistently!

I'm stoked brah! Stop rioting in Canada!

Last edited:
[11]: Wardez (Wardez): Black / Gold chrome

Please Sundays! That way I can run the full series consistently!

I'm stoked brah! Stop rioting in Canada!

That pretty much settles my colour delima. Looks like we both wanted the Type 72 colours. Luckily I have back-up, which I'll edit in.

I completely forgot to put up the poll when I made the thread. And since I'm not Premium, I can't edit one in :(

And I want to kick Vancouver out of Canada. haha.

MÜLE_9242;5457944
That pretty much settles my colour delima. Looks like we both wanted the Type 72 colours. Luckily I have back-up, which I'll edit in.

I completely forgot to put up the poll when I made the thread. And since I'm not Premium, I can't edit one in :(

And I want to kick Vancouver out of Canada. haha.

True Vancouver fans cleaned up the mess afterwards. I would sign up, but I need to sort out my series first. So far it's not getting the attention it needs, if I don't get enough people to sign up, I might cancel it. I just need it to have enough people to make it competitive. I'll probably sign up for this as well, just put me down so I can reserve my number.

#27: BlackIce90 (BlackIce49) TBD / TBD

Put me down for thisone please!

#68: Jav (Jav122678), Light blue/orange

If the race votes stack up for saturday (which my vote is obviously for) then count me in. If it ends up being the sunday slot then i am out :(

#88 : vodas888 (vodas888) : TBD/TBD

I vote for Sunday races as this suits my time zone. Nice to see the races are getting longer! Might have to work on my fitness...

Count me in bromigo:

#21: BrosifDuder (BrosifDuder): Lotus Racing Green Metallic / Lotus Yellow

Edit: I am down for Sundays. (Sorry vodas.)

Last edited:
#85 : brandofo (brandofo) : Racing Green Metallic / Gold

i am not sure about saturday or sunday yet. i will let you know later, but for now either should be fine for me

...and here I thought Saturdays would get more votes.

:nervous:

All you guys are added.

EDIT: You know, I might stick to the Black/Gold colours I had before. Really not sure right now.

I'm in only if it's sunday, if not take me out

#7: KWZX10 (KWZX10) : Le mans green / Black

#13: Schadenfreude13 (Schadenfreude13) TBD/TBD

Add me please.

Edit: I vote for Sunday, too. They seem to work best for me. Shouldn't conflict with FMSC now that its season is winding down.

I need both of you guys to say wethether you prefer Saturday or Sunday. You input counts.

#99: WiiFreak (WiiFreak): Marrone / Silver

Also both Saturday and Sunday work for me.

#87: Nastradamus87 (Nastradamus87): White / Gold

Thanks for taking my colours from the Integra series, brandofo! :mad:
Jk, but you and BrosifDuder are going to look very similar.

8:00 on Saturday is later than I would like, so my vote is for Sunday.

Last edited:
MÜLE_9242;5464799
I need both of you guys to say wethether you prefer Saturday or Sunday. You input counts.

I don't really care as long as I know a week in advance. Put my vote with the majority. 👍

That would be Sunday, then.

Sorry Vodas, but it looks like this will be a Sunday series. I honestly thought that more people would pick Saturday, but the overwhelming majority have spoken.

I'll get everything edited accordingly.

MÜLE_9242;5466296
That would be Sunday, then.

Sorry Vodas, but it looks like this will be a Sunday series. I honestly thought that more people would pick Saturday, but the overwhelming majority have spoken.

I'll get everything edited accordingly.

It's probably because the Saturday time is so late in the day.

I changed my wheel colour. There is a chance I'll change my colours for the last time later tonight when I get back home.

I want to sign up if this is possible.

#16 DuckBrazil (PSN ID: PatoRodrigues) - Matte Black Paint / Argento Luna Wheels.

I wanted the number #18. ): But was taken already (Colts Fan here, haha!)

Back