Super GT500 Race Series||Race 5. Saturday 6th July '11||WIN MANY MILLION POUND CARS

• Thread starter kk20
  • 149 comments
killa_kandy
:::::..Gt Racing Goes LIVE..:::::

www.gtracing.webs.com

DRIVERS OF ALL SKILL

Register with GT Racing and participate in weekly online races. There will be many events available to join with race reports and video coverage.*
The Super GT Race Series is just across the horizon and you could join. Pre-Season Races will soon be followed by the inaugural 2011 Super GT Race in Suzuka.*
The Super GT 2011 Race Series hosts 7 different races covering a total of 700 miles. Points will be awarded after each race which will keep a tally of all results.*

Super GT Championship

All Aids are off apart from ABS and driving line
Tyres: No restriction

Max HP:493
Min Weight: 1100

Permitted Cars

Honda NSX Epson 08- to use this car you must lighten the car and add ballast to reach the 1100 weight limit
Honda Arta NSX 06
Honda NSX Raybrig 06
Honda Takata Dome 06

Nissan GTR Woodone Advan Clarion 08
Nissan GTR Calsonic Impul
Nissan GTR Xanavi Nismo 08
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z 06
Nisssan GTR Yellowhat Tomica 08

Lexus SC430 Enso 08-
Lexus SC430 Denso Dunlop Sard 08-
Lexus SC430 Petronas Toms 08-

You must not modify cars in any way apart from oil change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Suzuka 28 Laps- completed|winner-killa_kandy
2. Circuit de la Sarthe 12 Laps- completed|winner-killa_kandy Race video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mLS2beqYSc
3. Autodomo Nazionale Monza 28 Laps- completed|winner-eronmm
4. Deep Forest Raceway 46 Laps - completed|winner eronmm
5. Tokyo R246 32 Laps- Saturday 6th August 5pm
6. Clubman Stage Route 5 66 Laps
7. Fuji Speedway 36 Laps

After Qualifying there will be a 5 minute break. After the 5 min break the race will start. One extra lap will be added for the formation lap. You must not exceed the speed limit of 100mph. the pole sitter will be the pace setter for the cars behind and no overtaking is allowed on the formation lap. The formation lap is to heat up tyre's and warm up the brakes. Once the pole sitter has passed the last corner the race starts. Overtaking is permitted after you cross the start finish line. A perfect example of how to execute this is the Canadian GP 2011. The first safety Car start when Alonso and Vettel where battling. The pole sitter may floor it on the last corner. it is up to the 2nd place car to stay with the pole sitter and stay behind up untill the start finish line.

Points System
1st- 15 points
2nd- 12 points
3rd- 10 points
4th- 8 points
5th- 6 points
6th- 4 points
7th- 2 points
8th- 1 point

Pole Position- 3 points
Fastest Lap- 2 points
Finishing a Race- 1 point

The prize for winning the race series is your choice of four cars each worth 1 million CR

The winners of each race will also receive additional prizes of choosing a car worth 800,000 CR.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For more info involving this Race Series Please Visit www.gtracing.webs.com

Current Drivers:

1.kk20-Yellowhat Tomica GTR
2.skynard-Yellowhat Tomica GTR
3.ZachAK47- Xanavi Nismo GTR
4.Taunto_SVT- Xanavi Nismo Z
5.Rivendell88- Woodone Advani GTR
6.Lomski- Raybrig NSX
7. DevDiv- Xanavi Nismo GTR
8. omDidit- Arta NSX
9. ciki18- Arta NSX

To join Super GT Race Series race series simply register to gtracing.webs.com
Once registered in the gtracing website please accept the confirmation email. The email might be in your bulk or junk folders.

Last edited:
i just signed up...looks good, thanks for organizing this.. i will keep watch for the times and up coming events... FYI, I am in the US / Eastern time zone

Cheers m8...try see if you can get anyone else to join...I am open to any suggestions regarding the website...I can also add other race series..plz lemme know if there's anything..

i just signed up...looks good, thanks for organizing this.. i will keep watch for the times and up coming events... FYI, I am in the US / Eastern time zone
Have u signed up to the website....could u tell me ur psn

kk20
Have u signed up to the website....could u tell me ur psn

Yes, I signed up on the website, my psn is skynard ( pronounced like the rock group) I will try to find a few more but most of my friends are playing Dirt 3 now.

Yes, I signed up on the website, my psn is skynard ( pronounced like the rock group) I will try to find a few more but most of my friends are playing Dirt 3 now.

I dont think you accepted the confirmation email...check ur mail....

I'll make a decision on sign up when I've had a chance to properly view the website. iPad won't find the mobile site and the normal site doesn't load too well...

ZachAK47
I'll make a decision on sign up when I've had a chance to properly view the website. iPad won't find the mobile site and the normal site doesn't load too well...

Really? everything loads for me wen I view it on my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen...dw i'll upload the mobile site wich will make things easier

The spelling and grammar in this thread is making my brain melt. Come on guys. :lol:

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

The spelling and grammar in this thread is making my brain melt. Come on guys. :lol:

The important thing is to meet with new people and race online. Afterall this is one of the reasons why GTPlanet was setup. I don't typing etiquette was in mind..I am sorry if any of the shortcut typing has offended you or any1 else. I guess I wasn't aware of this rule?.

Il try n typ properly next tym..
I wouldnt hold ur breathe tho..

Okay I've signed up. Won't be at the first two races however. At a party for the first race and at silverstone the week after

Okay I've signed up. Won't be at the first two races however. At a party for the first race and at silverstone the week after

Yeah sure no probs...just make sure you accept the confirmation email

Mclaren better have something to say to Red Bull

Yea it's in my junk box :S, I'll accept when I get near a pc.
Red bull all the way.

Erm, the post says Saturday first, yet the calendar on the site says Friday first. Is it on Friday or Saturday? :S. As if it's Friday I will be at the first race :D

ZachAK47
Red bull all the way.

Erm, the post says Saturday first, yet the calendar on the site says Friday first. Is it on Friday or Saturday? :S. As if it's Friday I will be at the first race :D

loool..i forgot 2 tell u it might be in ur junk or bulk mail...i might change to friday but the tym wud have to move 1 hour forward...lemme know if its alrite

loool..i forgot 2 tell u it might be in ur junk or bulk mail...i might change to friday but the tym wud have to move 1 hour forward...lemme know if its alrite

killa how do you know that it might be in bulk mail....and wtf do you mean ur gonna change it..lol...are u gonna join my website?

Red bull all the way.

Erm, the post says Saturday first, yet the calendar on the site says Friday first. Is it on Friday or Saturday? :S. As if it's Friday I will be at the first race :D[/

I'll hold a vote whether we are gonna change the day and time

I'll be signing up when I get off work. Count me in. Also in your first post it says Saturday July 1st. Saturday is actually the 2nd. Friday is the first. I do know of someone who will moat deff join this series. Good to see you guys to. Killa and kk20 and u to zack. Looks like we will both be busy running two race series

Taunto_Svt
I'll be signing up when I get off work. Count me in. Also in your first post it says Saturday July 1st. Saturday is actually the 2nd. Friday is the first. I do know of someone who will moat deff join this series. Good to see you guys to. Killa and kk20 and u to zack. Looks like we will both be busy running two race series

Yeaaa, I've joined 3 different series, surely one if them will be successful :P. They are all at different times, so I'm racing this one, short break, Le mans series, short break, fairlady z series lol.

ZachAK47
Yeaaa, I've joined 3 different series, surely one if them will be successful :P. They are all at different times, so I'm racing this one, short break, Le mans series, short break, fairlady z series lol.

lol...same..im the safety car in the Le mans Series, Im a race steward in the NSX championship, and then theres the Super GT

When every1 gets the chance please accept the confirmation email...remember to check your bulk and junk folders

Back