DS3 "RA" Function setup

Spartan0189
Does anyone have a setup for a DS3 player to use his RA Functions in-game?
I'm kind of stumped on what/how to use the RA Functions, as far as I know, you can adjust your TCS and other stuff while driving.

Just looking for a simple setup, if it involves using all the shape buttons, is there a good button to replace reverse with too?

Thanks.

Does anyone have a setup for a DS3 player to use his RA Functions in-game?
I'm kind of stumped on what/how to use the RA Functions, as far as I know, you can adjust your TCS and other stuff while driving.

Just looking for a simple setup, if it involves using all the shape buttons, is there a good button to replace reverse with too?

Thanks.

i think only with a wheel you can do on the fly adjustments

with the DFGT you have
tc
4wd split
ASM
Brakes front and rear
adjustment on the fly.

i think only with a wheel you can do on the fly adjustments

with the DFGT you have
tc
4wd split
ASM
Brakes front and rear
adjustment on the fly.

Nope, you can use a DS3, I have R3 to bring it up, and the directional buttons to change settings

I actually didn't know you could do that, I learn something new everyday around here.

I just figured this out yesterday. I mounted a move navigation controller to my wheelstand. Now i have all functions available w my gt2 wheel including wipers and horn.

This seems to work best. Gotta give up the horn or Headlamps or wipers though

Giving up the horn seems the most obvious thing to do... at least it's what I did.

TenEightyOne_Button_Map.jpg

I use a default layout (accelerator and brake on right analog) but with:
Flash Lights changed to R1
Toggle Lights changed to R3
Toggle RA menu on L3
RA menu on D-Pad

Select for RA Menu and the D-Pad for Navigation.
I gave up the Wipers because they automatically go one if it rains (plus I don´t race in Cockpit view)
Horn L3 and Lights on R3 (kinda useless because I accelerate with X and Brake with [])

I set mine up from day 1 :sly:, using square as the open menu button and D pad of course to navigate. My control layout is completely custom bar steering and reverse seemingly :lol:, it's nice adjusting the brake balance as you go to help the tyre wear and character just slightly as your begin to wear rubber down in a long race. I have always found L3 or R3 a little awkward, but using the trigger as gas/brake means I have no issue using a normal face button. I also make use of 'the claw', just a weird way of using the control to most, so I can hit the D pad as I'm steering (so long as I don't need to downshift on L1).

Back