gt detective’s PICTURE PARADISE – Update: Realism + Panorama

gt-detective
headerneuer.png

Welcome to my gallery, everyone!

Take a look and, if you like to, discuss my attempts of
capturing the wonderfullness of GT5. I loved this game
from the start and because I learned to love photography
as well over my study courses, it's pretty needless to
say, that the great photomode made me a very happy person.

Choose form the topics below and enjoy!

Last edited:
compeionentries.png

PMC Theme: Racecar vs. Supercar (Racecar Entry)

2.0 Theme: Abstractor

Secret Santa Theme: Reflections

Secret Santa Theme: Type R Cars Portrait

2.0 Theme: Rear Drive vs. Front Wheel and All Wheel Drive (Rear Drive Entry)

CCCL Theme: Formula 500

2.0 Theme: Rainy Day Classics

CCCL Theme: Someone Had To Do It

Secret Santa Theme: Night Rider

PMC Theme: Road Mad vs. Race Mod (Road Mad Entry)

CCCL Theme: Dream Vacation

Secret Santa Theme: Photo Mode vs. Photo Travel (Photo Mode Entry)

CCCL Theme: The Missing Legend In The GT Series

2.0 Theme: Let There Be Light!

CCCL Theme: Raw Power Exported

Last edited:
Nice start! I like the out-of-focus foreground and the sense of action in the shot. Good composition, color and lighting. Well done.

I like what I've seen from you in the comps so far so I'm looking forward to see what you've got here. 👍 :)

I think I prefer the second Golf pic, the way the light hangs over the rear wheelarch is great. The only thing I'm not sure I like, is the reflection of the headlights on the road.

I think I prefer the second Golf pic, the way the light hangs over the rear wheelarch is great. The only thing I'm not sure I like, is the reflection of the headlights on the road.

You’re right. Bugs me myself now. Thanks for the feedback 👍

The second golf pic is really good 👍

The latest image isn't bad either, I just wish the wheels were a little bit more in focus. The lighting is pretty good though 👍

The second golf pic is really good 👍

The latest image isn't bad either, I just wish the wheels were a little bit more in focus. The lighting is pretty good though 👍

Thanks for your feedback :) I left the wheels out of focus to make it look like someone snaped a real photo. I think mode 3 is a bit to clean to be realistic.

That's really good - you've increased the realism +10 on the original. No mean feat with the cardboard cutout people in shot. :D
On C_F's comment - I prefer to get a clean shot i.e. mode 3 and add a little blur in PS if needed to take the edge off. :)

Really nice work on the panorama shot I have been trying to get a Pano shot but is proving quite difficult awesome work!

Back