• 11 comments

Zuel

United Sports Car Champ
(Banned)
United States
Burke, Fairfax,
GTP_STRIKER
Xbox SUCKS
Some had S. Vettel and this seat as there profile pic, can't remember the person. To my point I had to find out who developed the seat and I found that it was Play Seat. I was planning to order my Play Seat in a few weeks until I seen it will be available in September. It should be in the range of $500 or more though I really don't care. It was unveiled at CeBIT this March in Hanover, Germany. Has any of the Form Members been able to see or try the seat out?
f1redbull_big.jpg

No the seat doesn't look like it can. But the Pedal rest may, it looks like it is though not sure. There we're no Specs.

Information from Playseat official site:

Playseat F1 RBR list price on their online store is £ 819.00,
playseat F1 normal version at the same price.
+ G27£ 1,089.00,
+ Arc wheel F1(G27 MOD)£ 2,070.00
The frame is adjustable including the wheel stand and the pedals stand but the seat.
First I look at the picture without a driver, seems not a comfortable driving position,
but when I saw a demonstration in some video footage, it seems very nice.

After doing more research as well pricing it will cost me in the range 2200 USD/1675.96 EUR. For not I'll just latter and work to the F-1 still.

As I said before in many post " My mind is faster than the hands"
I'll just get the basic set up and work for the latter the F-1 seat.

Where did you see that it'd cost $2200?

Playseat.com. ;)

On the other side: it's really looking like an F1 seat. I'll give it a try at GamesCom, I'll have lots of time off work there anyway.

The most expensive part is the wheel, it seems - I highly doubt it's worth it, tho.

Back