Is there a link for unlimited cr possible on gt5

  • Thread starter Thread starter kad5118
  • 8 comments
  • 2,763 views
Messages
5
hello,does any one know a link,were I can download unlimited credits for gt5,I am in iraq and the internet here really suck ass.I am not able to play online because of how slow the and low the bandwidth is with the camps service provider.I do the races to earn cr, but damn it just takes too long to earn some real cr to complete the cars that i purchase,can anyone help thanks
 
You can't DL credits
 
hello,does any one know a link,were I can download unlimited credits for gt5,I am in iraq and the internet here really suck ass.I am not able to play online because of how slow the and low the bandwidth is with the camps service provider.I do the races to earn cr, but damn it just takes too long to earn some real cr to complete the cars that i purchase,can anyone help thanks

Welcome to the forums :)

There is no such thing. And this is a violation of the AUP. The x3 Seasonals is already enough to get you a lot of Credits fast, anyways.
 
The x3 Seasonals is already enough to get you a lot of Credits fast, anyways.

He said he couldn't play online, how would he be able to enter any Seasonal Events?
 
@TS
I'm sure there are a lot of folks willing to help you out here but you will have to be online for that. You may need to go commando(pun not intended) and just grind with whatever local races you have access to to rack some big time Credits. Goodluck! 👍
 
You may be able to do the seasonals even though your internet is slow. You have to be connected to play them but you don't play "live", so give it a shot. There is waaaaaay more money to be had in the seasonals.
 
Without online, gaining credits is a real chore. The best offline race for grinding if I remember correctly is the American Championship at Indy- 98k for roughly 6 minutes of racing.

In comparison, the Ferrari Seasonal at Le Mans earns 504k for less than 4 minutes of racing.
 
Do some of the special events, some pay out quite a lot.
 
I think you only need to be logged in when starting a seasonal event, it doesn't need any bandwith with actual racing.

One time I even got disconnected during a seasonal race and still was able to finish it and receive the credits :)
 
Back