New Orleans, Lo
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Nothing But D1 Hosted by Major League Drifting/Racing
Image20110713024231776.jpg

Rules and Regulation
http://www.d1gp.com/latest/d1gp-rule-book

Time
8:00 p.m. Pacific

You must Qualify in order to participate in the event and in order to qualify look for our room or add anyone listed above and we will let you know when we are holding the room. Hope you qualify and take part in the event and good luck.

When Is The Qualifications ? And What Are The Prizes ? And Which Track ? :)

Qualifying and battles all in one day/event?

No, many have qualified already and were picking the top 10 scores to compete but still qualify because you never know whats going to happend.

screw qualifying its going to take hours just have random people battle other random people :sly:

haha I'm not trying to have an un-professional event thats just boring. Were trying to make fun for those who love to drift.

yes we hold qualifying almost everyday, we haven't past 2 days because our judges just have been a bit busy, but yes, like Danger said the top 10 scoring will move onto Tandems on the 20th. you can find our qualifying room open around 7:30PST named D1GP Comp Qualify. or send me MLD_MrLayVon or MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD friend request and we will get you in and qualified. for those who dont have mics, just please try to be able to hear us speaking so its much easier to be instructed.

@tawfiq the prizes are a car within 1m for first, paints for 2nd, suits n helmets for 3rd. the track is the D1 section on Suzuka.

also for those who dont know the D1 layout, here it is.

screenshot20110410at543.png

Well can someone give me room number as soon as they start room so i can perpare to record. (like pm on this)

again to those wanting to qualify, add MLD_MrLayVon or MLD_Tman we will have a open lobby in a hour or so.

Damn!!!! Wish I could hop in on this, but I won't get my internet until next week :( Will you guys be doing another comp like this on the 27th? (It's a wednesday).

BkS
Damn!!!! Wish I could hop in on this, but I won't get my internet until next week :( Will you guys be doing another comp like this on the 27th? (It's a wednesday).

Hopefully we will but our goal is every Wednesday.

i think i could qualify..do you have to use d1 car?and when is the next qualifying session taking place?

Back