• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 23 comments
United States
Lexington, KY
bryphotoguy
BryCivicSi
RUFCVDBanner.jpg

Welcome

Welcome to the Gran Turismo 5 RUF Color Variations Database. I have compiled a list of all color variations of all RUF models and have included photos to help you distinguish the colors since there are no real names for them.

This list is 100% accurate. I ran each car through the Practice Mode "One Make" race multiple times to make sure I found each color. I got the idea to do this to confirm all colors and make sure there were not any missing. I got this idea from Sharky969's trade thread. So, thank you Sharky969!

A few things I have noticed:
  • The medium blue cars have what looks like a light blue paint chip preview.
  • The light blue cars have what looks like a medium blue paint chip preview.
  • The dark blue cars have what looks like a almost black paint chip preview.
  • The light green cars have what looks like a light brown or light gold paint chip preview.

I would also like to thank GSD for this list of Porsche colors and color codes list. This list includes colors Porsche used from 1958- 2002. And this list of 911 colors provided by ZeGermanBastorD.

All full sized photos are untouched cosmetically. I resized them down in Photoshop to 800px so I could use my Photobucket account. That is it.
I am still working out a clean way to post these thumbnails. For the time being, the layout is as follows:

Off-White - Silver - Gunmetal - Black
Pink - Light Blue - Medium Blue - Dark Blue
Light Green - Dark Green - Light Yellow - Dark Yellow

BTR '86

CTR 'Yellow Bird' '87

CTR2 '96

3400S '00

RGT '00

Group Shots
Colors are listed in starting grid order (furthest from camera first, starting left)

Medium Blue - Light Blue - Dark Blue

Medium Blue - Light Blue

Medium Blue - Light Blue - Silver - Off-White - Gunmetal

Last edited:
Cool, but too bad you cant collect paintchips from them

No but there are dozens of people trying to collect them all 0/0 and it is hard to tell which one is which because there is no paint name or chip. ;)

For example, the banner at the top, if you had each one seperate, could you tell that one is gunmetal and the other is silver? It is hard to tell if you can't put one next to the other. I did this more as a way for people to match colors and have a complete list.

GSD seems to know how to figure out the official names. Maybe if he sees this he can chime in. Awesome job on this!

Totally great work. Could of done with this reagrding the Silver and Gunmetal earlier today.;)
I was confused over them but now I know.👍
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

GSD seems to know how to figure out the official names. Maybe if he sees this he can chime in. Awesome job on this!

I used the search function to find him so I sent him a PM. Hopefully he responds back and can provide us some more info. :)

Great work, mate. :dopey:👍

I have currently 52 Ruf's in my garage, missing only 2 BTR's. :)

Cool, but too bad you cant collect paintchips from them

It's not bad, it's called exclusivity. And more to collect for the traders. :sly:

I only can laugh about gold chrome painted Ruf's. 👎:lol:

You have any that are 0/0? I am looking for a dozen 0/0 cars to complete my collection.

I have a RUF RGT '00 (Black), on my second account another RGT '00 & a 3400S '00 in 0/0/0 condition.
All other Ruf's are UCD cars.

Can't tell you the colors of the last 2 cars atm, rubber banding at work. :)

I have a RUF RGT '00 (Black), on my second account another RGT '00 & a 3400S '00 in 0/0/0 condition.
All other Ruf's are UCD cars.

Can't tell you the colors of the last 2 cars atm, rubber banding at work. :)

I have the black RGT. Let me know what the other two are whenever you have a chance to figure that out. I have all BTR except silver and medium blue.

In my signature is a link to my trading thread. Hopefully we can help each other out!

I have the black RGT. Let me know what the other two are whenever you have a chance to figure that out. I have all BTR except silver and medium blue.

In my signature is a link to my trading thread. Hopefully we can help each other out!

Yea, I am busy with other trades atm, but maybe at some day. :)👍

PS: I've just found a full porsche color list (incl. color codes): Farbcodes und -bezeichnung für alle Modelle 1956-2003

It's sorted by color hue, click on a color badge to view the list. It's hard to figure out which color it could be, but maybe it helps. :)

Yea, I am busy with other trades atm, but maybe at some day. :)👍

PS: I've just found a full porsche color list (incl. color codes): Farbcodes und -bezeichnung für alle Modelle 1956-2003

It's sorted by color hue, click on a color badge to view the list. It's hard to figure out which color it could be, but maybe it helps. :)

Cool, I will give that a look in a bit and see if that helps any. BTW, I am not free to trade till the 7th so no worries. :)

Group shots. 👍
This just keeps getting better and better. I assume the banner is Gunmetal vs. Silver?

You would be correct.

Hmm. I actually thought I had a gunmetal BTR, but now I'm not so sure anymore, it might be silver. And good to know there are actually three blue variants. Excellent Job this is, was much needed! 👍

Hi BryCivicSi,

Great thread 👍 ... I'm collecting them too.
Still miss some of them, and not all I have are 0/0.

Thanks
BSH

Back