TheBook

Literary Member
Premium
United States
Sturgis, MI
GTP_ty00123
Mazda Bongo

mazdabongo9288828852195.jpg

The camper van for people who don't want to be a cliché that is the VW owner and who want it to actually start and make it to the next camp site.​

No sugar coating it, and whoever defends it is about as uncool as it is. ;)

Campers as a whole is uncool, especially when there's such things as hotels.

Yes, even the multi-hundred-thousand dollar buses masquerading as campers are uncool.

Campers as a whole is uncool, especially when there's such things as hotels.

Depends on where you are planning a trip.

Mountains = Camping. (bring a tent or sleep under the stars)
City = Hotel (bring your bed bug detection kit) :lol:

Depends on where you are planning a trip.

Mountains = Camping. (bring a tent or sleep under the stars)
City = Hotel (bring your bed bug detection kit) :lol:

Campers are somewhat cool. This thing is not cool. :P

It's a bloody van that's not just woodstock enough...

Seriously uncool.

I'd have one - which makes it seriously uncool. Idea developing for a Le Mans trip next year...

Okay, seriously. This better not make cool just for giggles.

I'm not calling it cool for laughs. >_> I really am quite fond of vans. Especially since all I've been driving is a van since I got my license. There's so much you can do with a van and I just love them for that. I guess I'm just weird then. :sly:

There is such a thing as cool vans. This, unfortunately, is not one of them.

Uncool. IMO, to me this looks very bland and unexciting. I know you shouldn't expect supercar looks, but this looks really boring and square. It wouldn't be a very good car to get up hills with lots of passengers as the car weighs 1.7 tonnes with only a 100 hp motor to back it up! The only redeemable feature is the funky sleeper thingy.

Sub-Zero. It's called the "bongo" that's already warrants a cool, then it's a camper-van so obviously sub zero

Knew a rotary loving bloke who owned one, still a seriously uncool garbage van, as with all vans/campers.

Last edited:
Oh my god how horrible that thing does look. However, it has the name 'Bongo' which makes it just Uncool as opposed to Seriously Uncool.

I would have walked passed it without looking yesterday and I still will today.

Must be fun a practical for the owner, but that is it.

Comes with a lovely V6 engine, and stands out from the rest. This is a very cool van. Kudos to whoever buys this instead of a California (not Ferrari, by the way). I say this van is Sub-zero.

Latest Posts

Back