Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777

CCCLW23header.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as chosen by TVR&Ferrari_Fan:

"A while back, I used this weeks car and location combo together. And because of this, I think
it is time to use a photomode travel location in this photomode contest."

CAR: TVR Tuscan Speed 6 - Premium Only

gtp_cccl_rules_01.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• There must be at least some detail of the background (location) visible in the picture that can later be identified to be
    part of the location specified in the theme. If the location is not immediately clear from the picture you must provide the
    exact location if it's queried.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text.
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly.
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size.
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored.
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image.
  • If you want your entry to have a link to your full sized image in the poll, make your preview a link to the full sized photo.
  • It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr.
  • Only the best 15 entries will get through poll.
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.

gtp_cccl_editing.jpg

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.

gtp_cccl_deadline.jpg

Sunday 21.8.11

Last edited:
NOTICE: As of this week the poll limit for the CCCL competition has been reduced from the top 20 to the top 15 entries.

Remember this contest is called the C.C.C.L for a reason, which means one thing:

*Only the road going version is allowed.

Full size quality is awesome!!!! Great picture ziggedzag:drool:👍

Thanks man - like yours too. I always seem to struggle with this location for a while, then just about the time I decide to call it quits a good shot presents itself.

Final Entry

Well uhm, this is my Entry Ziggedzag:P
And I know what you mean...my first shots mostly suck too.

I think you guys have all your entries well prepared in stock :)
To be honest, my own databank is growing every day ...

Final Entry
For now at least, I will revisit the Hangar later on if I get the chance

Click for BIG

Wow I know things from Blackpool are good looking including me :sly: but some of these pics are amazing truly amazing I don't think I will be able to compete in this one due to the serious epic-ness of these photos.

funny that we only have seen the front so far.
I also wonder why I'm the only one with a tipical chameleon color on the TVR:D

@zambuca: gorgeous!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!:drool: You defianitely got my vote so far:) (Although ziggedzags Entry is also damn good:indiff:)

@ziggedzag: hehe, Thanks:)

@bmxmitch: Thanks!!! After developing the photo ( :dopey: ) I immediately loved the atmosphere.

And I like your 'Reflex Spice' Tuscan 👍 It is one of the most intense colors in the game. Thumbs up to everyone for the hq shots so far.

(Edit: Juuust to avoid any misunderstandings...the pic is unedited, and 'developing the photo' was just a funny comment about working in the dark room)

Last edited:
funny that we only have seen the front so far.
I also wonder why I'm the only one with a tipical chameleon color on the TVR:D

I personally think, after taking pictures with the car, that the front looks better then the back. Also I was going to pick the chameleon colour but I thought I would go with something different. So I picked a reflex colour. (same as yours :sly:)

I will have my entry up within the next 48 hours but I will try to get it up in the next couple of hours. 👍

Seeing everyone else's entries, with all these strange filters and poses... :P
I decided to keep it simple. ;)

Final Entry

And I do just have a question to ask, generally, what version of a full-size picture is desirable for you? Lightbox link, or link to a 'real' full-size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back