longest car name

  • Thread starter Thread starter bosnian
  • 21 comments
  • 5,359 views

bosnian

(Banned)
Messages
37
This pointless but what I'd the longest? Please use full name

What IS the longest..auto correct on iphone
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO '65.
 
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzion?

---

I stand corrected. See Above.
 
elitedriver123
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO '65.

CN.AR0705N or something like that as well goes on the end. Still a great car none the less. :D

Actually that coding is the Miura's I think. But the full name is in Akmuq's post.
 
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO '65.

Actually it's, ahem,


Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
(Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy 2009)

:p
 
Go here, and see what one goes furthest across the page.
 
Actually it's, ahem,


Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
(Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy 2009)

:p

Definitely the longest. And thanks C_Zeta.
 
Chevrole 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard CHEVROLET IMPALA ’10
 
Chevrole 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard CHEVROLET IMPALA ’10

Mines still beats it. Take a look at Akmuq's post.
 
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67 (Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance Polyhony Digital Trophy 2008)
 
Oh did I get kick out of reading this thread! :lol:👍
 
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67 (Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance Polyhony Digital Trophy 2008) = 116 characters including spaces

Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65 (Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy 2009) = 118 characters including spaces
 
Probably the Miura or the Alfa Romeo race car lol
 
The Jay Leno Tank Car?...Hmmm,maybe I misinterpreted the question!...:dunce::)
 
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67 (Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance Polyhony Digital Trophy 2008) = 116 characters including spaces

Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65 (Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy 2009) = 118 characters including spaces

I feel a sense of happiness knowing the the Alfa had the longest name, because I didn't even consider the Muira and would have looked like an idiot in front of everyone.:lol:
 
Back