Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW24header.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as chosen by 725:

"Trial Mountain and the Viper RT/10 have both been with us since GT1. The track is still with
us now and as for the car, we now have the ultimate version of the Viper; the SRT10 ACR.
Show me the best picture you can get of one of the most aggressive cars on a classic track.
I'm looking for clean shots showcasing the both the car and the track. Have fun!"

CAR: Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08

gtp_cccl_rules_02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the best 15 entries will get through each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

Last edited:
Ah. Didn't make it. Can kinda (:P) see why I didn't. ;)
Still, any special criticism until next week?

Ah, I knew i wouldn't make poll :lol:

Each one of those deserves to be on poll 👍

I'm actually quite surprised I made it. Anyways, I voted for rpanico14's awesome shot.

Didn't make it but there are so many great shots there. And I would be no hope against rpanico14's shot.

Great shots everyone, have to give my vote to bmxmitch, the reflections are just :drool:

A bit disappointed that I didn't make the poll.

Great shots everyone, have to give my vote to bmxmitch, the reflections are just :drool:

A bit disappointed that I didn't make the poll.

Dankeschön! :)

And I think rpanico will pull it this week. Haven't even seen his shot before, but damn he destroyed my hopes to win here pretty easy!:drool:👍
And also, I'm pretty surprised I'm the only one who voted for that one pic (not sure who was it again). But it looks super clean and pretty real:crazy: Good job whoever done it again...👍

Last edited:
Some great shots! gutted I didn't make the deadline, I always seem to take loads of pics for these comps then never seem to get time to edit/upload.

May have a few more additions for my gallery soon

Haha I was tempted Fishy! Next time its a photomode edit you know what to expect :lol: Thanks for all the comments and the votes! I've just sent my theme for next week's comp to Nato, so hope you like it :D

Wow, last time i check, i only got 3 vote. :boggled:
Now i earn runner up place! Thanks for those who voted for me. :D

and congratz to rpanico! Deserve photo win. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back