NEW Chev.C7 DLC INCL.:Top 56 Road Cars (BONE STOCK)-Green Hell-HOT LAP

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 92 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
UPDATE 3:

-Added the new C7, good car, good lap, check it out, it's the number 47 on the list.

-Improved my F40 time by over 1.5 seconds, it's the number 46 on the list.

What else is new: Besides the already known cinematic camera view and the third person view laps, I also added a lap with the cockpit view, for those cockpit enthusiasts of you. 👍 So you have 3 times the same lap, with 3 different camera views, don't be put off by the music in the first lap (cinematic camera view), because the music is disabled in the other two laps.

UPDATE 2:

Added two of the new DLC cars (Aston Martin V12 Vantage '11 and the Avantador), also added three other cars, which were fast enough to enter my (now) top 55. Marked their numbers on the list with a red colour, so you can find them more easily. 👍

For additional info on the thread, read original post below.

UPDATE 1:

As announced (and by others requested) I expanded the top 30 list, to a top 50 because admittedly, I left out some important and fast cars, which should have been in the top 30 in the first place, so my top 30 list was sort of incomplete. But now every major fast car has been tested by me.
There's no chance I'll further expand it though lol, just so much work and time haha. But I will DEFINITELY expand it with new DLC cars, given they are fast enough to enter the top 50. 👍

What I changed: As it has been requested/suggested, I left out the music from the "third person view lap". It is still in the "replay camera view lap" though, as it adds a little cinematic feeling to it.

The new 20 cars, which have been added, I wrote their number on the lap chart with a blue colour, so that those of you, who already saw the top 30, know what's new right away.

For additional info on the thread, read original post right below.

ORIGINAL POST:

I tested all of the super/hypercars STOCK on the Nordschleife and made a video series showing the best lap of each car of the top 30.

Today beginning with Nr. 30 and 29. Every day the next two places will be unveiled.

My times are not world class but they are very good and showcase somewhat how a real driver would attack this course with the given car, I was going for realism. 👍 (Well, some of my laps are not THAT realistic, but anyways haha. :P)

HD quality and for clearance, first lap is the same as the second, the first shows the replay angle camera without telemetry data and the second lap with third-person view with telemetry data.

SRF=OFF, ABS=1, TCS, Stability Control=0 and Grip Reduction=Real, ALL cars have been tested with sports HARD tyres.

All driving has been done with a DFGT.

Comment and rate, here and on Youtube if you like. 👍

I hope you enjoy. :)

IMPORTANT: If the video in your country should be blocked, just use this proxy: http://hidemyass.com/

You just copy and paste the link and click on "Hide My Ass!"

So, here we go:

Nr.56:
Cizeta V16T '94 with 7.37.400
Very loose car but very fast on the straights, there's not much positive to say about this one, except that it looks like the typical 90's supercar, very close to my favourite of all time: the Lamborghini Diablo.

Nr.55:
Aston Martin Vantage V12 '11 with a 7.34.891
A little slower than I thought but great handling for sure. Also sounds nice.

Nr.54:
Ferrari California '08 with a 7.34.840
Quite fast for a "baby Ferrari", drives very well too. Not really something negative about it to say, except that I don't entirely like it's looks.

Nr.53:
NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99 with a 7.34.689
Meh a tuner, don't like them, but there's no denying that it's good in many ways.

Nr.52:
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 with a 7.31.929
This car is amazing for it's price and really fun to drive.

Nr.51:
BMW M5 '08 with a 7.31.348
It's just unbelievable what this car achieves, considering it's size and especially weight. It may sound cocky when I say it (as I am German) but this car prefectly represents that, what people call "typical German engineering". Again, this car is just stunning handling wise, also sounds and looks great, I just love it

Nr.50:
Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera with a 7.30.667
Just extremly nice to drive, very well balanced and very high speeds through corners, thanks to it's amazing aero. Great car definatly.

Nr.49:
Ruf CTR2 '96 with a 7.30.550
This car has crazy acceleration, but too much understeer and too little grip.

Nr.48:
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 with a 7.30.379
Meh tuner. But this one's really good.

Nr.47:
Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14 with a 7.30.200
Considering it has about 70 PS less than it's precursor model, then it gets clear that it achieves very impresseive lap times. Feels good to drive it, but the gear ratios in the game are seriously messed up. The car has 7 gears and I can't even imagine how to reach the 6th.

Nr.46:
Ferrari F40 '92 with a 7.30.037
By FAR the most time spent with a car, why? Some dude managed a 7.22.xxx stock with it, which is insane and I couldn't believe I'm unable to bring it under the 7.40's. So I sat down for multiple hours on several occasions and realized at some point that MT makes HUGE sense for this car, so I switched to MT, adopted to it and managed at least a 7.30.037, with which I am actually extremely happy, as I truly believe that only the very best players can really max this car. It's just so weirdly loose and wild all the time and kinda "floats" above the track, don't know how to describe it. So yeah it was pretty much of a chore to max it but tell you what, I still LOVE it. It sounds great, looks GORGEOUS and is still extremely fun, while very difficult to drive and of course, it has a certain "legend" status to it.

Nr.45:
Ferrari SP1 '08 with a 7.29.506
A slightly easier to drive F430, great car overall, but not worth 1mil. credits for sure.

Nr.44:
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 with a 7.28.808
'Nother tuner. Not so good this time, very very fast but also very hard to control.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nr.43:
Ferrai F430 '06 with a 7.28.528
The F430, what is there to say? Epic car, really really fun to drive, great handling and everything.

Nr.42:
NISMO Fairlady Z-Z-Tune (Z33) '03 with a 7.28.515
A tuned Nissan...meh. It's still unbelievably fast considering it has "only" 360hp or so. Also drives quite well.

Nr.41:
Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (C6) '06 with a 7.28.167
You get very good value for little money, great car overall, really tail happy.

Nr.40:
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 with a 7.28.047
The speed may not be that great but handling and the grip of this thing are out of this world!

Nr.39:
Ferrari 599 '06 with a 7.27.803
Amazing car. I love everything about this one. Yes, not the fastest, but super fun to drive, feels raw and brutal.

Nr.38:
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 with a 7.27.463

Damned, this car easily entered the top 30, that totally surprised me. Without my little mistakes a 7.25 would be very realistic, and would the gearbox not be so messed up, a 7.10-12 (which would be almost McLaren F1 time) would be possible, I'm sure.
Speed: Very fast acceleration and little top speed (247 km/h) due to messed up gear ratios.
Handling: A nasty bitch at snap oversteer but when you get a corner entry right with this car, boy oh boy does it reward you, insanely fast speeds possible in corners with this car.
All in all it is a fantastic car, like a race car for the road. Love it.

Nr.37:
High End Performance G37 with a 7.27.306
Really cool looking tuner, drives EXTREMELY well, great car overall, only the slightly low top speed lets it down.

Nr.36:
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 with a 7.25.321
In my opinion overrated, but definately an awesome car nonetheless.

Nr.35:
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 with a 7.23.515
An extremly unbalanced car, HUGE lift off oversteer and also under braking, super hard to control.

Nr.34:
McLaren MP4-12C '10 with a 7.23.307
A real beast this car, crazy fast in a straight line but without driving aids very hard to control.

Nr.33:
Merces-Benz SLS AMG '10 with a 7.23.191
Pretty damned fast considering it's weight. Great car overall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nr.32:
Lexus LFA '10 with a 7.22.637
Oh the LFA...phenomenal sound and great fun to drive, just an amazing car.

Nr.31:
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 with a 7.22.516
Expected this to be faster, but still a very fast and quite easy car to drive.

Nr.30:
Nissan GT-R '07 with a 7.21.679
Just an unbelievable car in every way, the grip is scary.

Nr.29:
Saleen S7 '02 with a 7.19.989
It's American. But it's awesome in every way. A true hypercar, beating the likes of Lamborghini and Ferrari.

Nr.28:
Mercesed-Benz SLR Mclaren' '09 with a 7.19.936
Very balanced car, easy to drive, very fast, but what else to expect from a collaboration between Mercedes and McLaren?

Nr.27:
Nissan GT-R Spec V '09 with a 7.19.901
An improved GT-R, what is there to say? Spectacular car.

Nr.26:
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 with a 7.19.717
One of the best Ferraris ever made and one of the best cars in GT5.

Nr.25:
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 with a 7.19.391
Great sound, handling and speed and very very fun to drive. Love it.

Nr.24:
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 with a 7.18.692
A tuned Viper. Maybe slightly slower than I hoped but still very fast and drives quite well I must say, I like it.

Nr.23:
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 with a 7.18.430
Man this one is SO wild, MASSIVE understeer and lift off oversteer. I drove it more than any other car. My best time was a 7.28 for some time and I was almost happy with it but wanted to give it another shot, so I did and came up with with a 7.18.430, which totally surprised me.
That's fast, but others achieved with this car 7.12.xxx's times, crazy. :crazy:
Oh and check out the little bonus in this video, at the end I edited a crazy safe I did with this car, from 3 different perspectives. 👍

Nr.22:
Jaguar XJ220 '92 with a 7.18.351
A true classic hypercar from the 90's, much faster than anticipated.

Nr.21:
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00 with a 7.18.241
Really cool concept. Very fast and an awesome handling.

Nr.20:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 with a 7.18.067
Allegedly the best hypercar America ever built, I say maybe. But definatly amazing car, though quite oversteery.

Nr.19:
Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 with a 7.18.002
Well, amazing as it's predecessors and just slightly better around a course.

Nr.18:
Pagani Zonda C12 S7.3 '02 with a 7.17.861
Feels very loose all the time, still extremly fast in a straight line and in corners. Well, it's Italian after all...

Nr.17:
Ford GT '06 with a 7.16.709
SO much faster than I thought, absolutly amazing vehicle and it's American!

Nr.16:
Pagani Zonda C12S '00 with a 7.16.496
Managed a better time with it than with the 7.3 version, due to use of MT and I also just had a really awesome lap with it. Had one bigger mistake with it though, which surprisingly didn't cost too much time.

Nr.15:
HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT with a 7.16.257
Much faster than I thought. Considering it's AWD and has huge power, it handles very very well and is of course very fast, really great tuner.

Nr.14:
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 with a 7.15.111
Great tuner, little top speed though.

Nr.13:
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 with a 7.13.766
What a MONSTER this thing is! Acceleration is almost as impressive as in the Zonda R and even Veyron. Tyres even slip in 4th gear. Not the best handling but very, very speedy.

Nr.12:
Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00 with a 7.13.551
Another tuner, another Skyline hurr durr lol. But it's reaaally really fast and is great fun, also for drifting.

Nr.11:
Caddilac CIEN Concpet '02 7.12.914
Amazingly looking concept. Very fast but a little hard to control.

Nr.10:
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 with a 7.12.420
Much easier to drive than the LP640 and much, MUCH faster around a course.

Nr.9:
Citroen GTby Citroen Road Car with a 7.12.251
Another awesome concept. Has phenomenal handling, really nothing negative to say about this one.

Nr.8:
Lamborghini Avantador '11 with a 7.11.414
Slightly slower than I expected. Only 1 second faster than the LP670-4 SV. It's simply explained though.
The LP has great aero but sucks at high speed handling, the Aventador has great handling but too much understeer and sucky brakes. Amazing car nonetheless.

Nr.7:
Mine's Skyline BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06 with a 7.10.565
Awesome looking, handling and sound, great tuner but...it's one more Skyline lol.

Nr.6:
Tommykaira ZZII '00 with a 7.10.312
Slightly slower than expected, but still a real monster and quite easy to handle.

Nr.5:
McLaren F1 '94 with a 7.08.758
THE classic hypercar and of course it's from the 90's. Considering it has "ONLY" 612hp, it accelerates unbelievably quick and also has very high grip through all sorts of corners. Also it is relatively easy to drive. One spectacular car, no doubt. 👍
Oh and some classy 90's NFS4 soundtrack music to go with it.^^

Nr.4:
W12 Nardo Concept '01 with a 7.03.730

One more really cool concept. Drives extremely well considering it's power.

Nr.3:
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo with a 7.03.629
Absolutely amazing this thing. One of the few tuners I actually like, it looks brutal, sounds the same and is just so damned fast!

Nr.2:
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 with a 7.02.458
One of the fastest road legal cars ever built, concerning both acceleration (which is insane) and top speed (407km/h!). Corners much better than it's reputation would imply.

Nr.1:
Pagani Zonda R '09 with a 6.57.582
Haha I know it's not a road car, but I see it rather as a hypercar and not a real racecar and of course I drove it with sports hard tyres.
This thing is just unbelievable, it's a rocket and sounds AMAZING. Everything about this car is absolutly extreme.
The lap was a little sloppy though, a 6.52-53 would be totally realistic.

LITTLE BONUS VIDEOS:

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (STOCK) on the Nordschleife: 7.41.125

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (STOCK) on the Nordschleife: 7.38.301

Last edited:
The F430 lap was intense. Nice driving :)

Something tells me next car is Scuderia?!

Thank you! :D

It's not the Scuderia, but you're close! :dopey:

It's the fourth car from here, there are still 3 cars slower than it. :sly:

Good thread idea Alex :)

Good job driving with the DS3 is not easy!

Oh! sorry i thought you were using a DS3 , i seen the front tires skid on the F430 video so i assumed it was because of the DS3... :)

Nonetheless good job! :D

The Gtrs quick and so is the mclaren I also no the gt40 punches well above it's weight so could be quite high up

Alright, the first ten cars (place 30-21) are up! The times are ranging from 7.31.929 (Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06) to 7.23.307 (McLaren MP4-12C '10), so there's a difference of 8.622 seconds.

The times will get quite a bit faster! :D

By which car have you been surprised/disappointed so far?

The Gtrs quick and so is the mclaren I also no the gt40 punches well above it's weight so could be quite high up

The GT-R's are quick indeed, very quick. One of the F1's is also very high up, which one can it be? :D

Lookinng forward to seeing where the Ford GT and Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 place on this. Keep up the good work and great driving in the Saleen S7 its not an easy car to drive in some situations 👍

That LFA sounds sick!

It does. :sly:

Lookinng forward to seeing where the Ford GT and Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 place on this. Keep up the good work and great driving in the Saleen S7 its not an easy car to drive in some situations 👍

Thx a lot mate, I really appreciate. :)

Both the Pagani and Ford were faster than I thought, faster than the mighty Enzo mind you. (At least in my lap board :P)

Regarding the Saleen: You're right, it's quite of a handful. Between 11:26 and 11:32 that was a real :scared: moment for me haha.

Alright, the places 30-11 are up, so from tomorrow we'll enter the top ten. 👍

Right now, the times are ranging between 7.31.929 (Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06) and a 7.18.430 (Ferrari Enzo Ferrai '02), with a time difference of now 13.499 seconds.

Last edited:
Very nice driving in all cars so far, really interesting to see which cars are the fastest. I've probably missed it somewhere but is grip reduction set to real or low?

Very nice driving in all cars so far, really interesting to see which cars are the fastest. I've probably missed it somewhere but is grip reduction set to real or low?

Thank you.

And no you didn't miss it, I simply forgot to clarify that also. :dunce:

Anyways, it's set to "real".

Dont want to be a downer.

But for me the music and view mode is ruining it.

Make a few videos with incar/ bumber view and no music, only the sound of the car, then ill be a big fan.

Dont want to be a downer.

But for me the music and view mode is ruining it.

Make a few videos with incar/ bumber view and no music, only the sound of the car, then ill be a big fan.

Haha I get your point. I thought about letting the music away but now it's to late. Second lap is third-person with telemetry data though.

Last edited:
Thank you.

And no you didn't miss it, I simply forgot to clarify that also. :dunce:

Anyways, it's set to "real".

Even more impressive driving then. I'm surprised the McLaren is only 3rd though, I thought it would be fastest.

Any guesses what are the top 2? I can only think of the Veyron (I'm not happy about it lol).
Really trying to rack my brains thinking of a car that deserves the top spot (again, PLEASE let the Veyron be #2. It's fast, but I don't find it that fun to drive....)

Haha the suspense eh? :P

It's good you posted this as I am going to clarify some things here now concerning my lap chart:

I left out the following cars:

-Pagani Zonda C12 and C12S, as they are slower versions of the S7.3, yes arguable, as I have the 430, SP1 and Scuderia.

-Concept cars like the Caddilac Cien, VW Nardo and Citroen GT, as they are concepts.

-Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo and the Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06, as in my opinion they are very fast ricers. :lol:

Never said my lap chart is perfect. :P

I am going to unveil the last two cars in about 2 hours by the way. With some bonuses.

I am in total agreement with your reasoning. I am actually in suspense to find out #1 and #2.
It must take a very long time getting a lap that you're happy with with every single super/hypercar, uploading and posting the vids on the thread. I'm inspired by your commitment. Definatley caught my attention too.

Awesome #1. I forgot all about the Zonda R!

Last edited:
I am in total agreement with your reasoning. I am actually in suspense to find out #1 and #2.
It must take a very long time getting a lap that you're happy with with every single super/hypercar, uploading and posting the vids on the thread. I'm inspired by your commitment. Definatley caught my attention too.

Oh thx a lot man! It was some serious work yes. :lol:

Alright, all the cars are revealed now and the times are ranging between a 7.31.929 (Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06) and 6.57.582 (Pagani Zonda R '09), so now there's quite a big gap of 34.367 seconds.

I also put some bonus videos up and tomorrow the VW Nardo will follow.👍

Awesome #1. I forgot all about the Zonda R!

Hehe.

Good videos :)

Thx man.

having great fun watching all these. Bone stock? No suspension tweaks? Stock transmission?

Yes, yes and yes. Everything as stock as it gets.

And great to hear you enjoy it. 👍

EDIT: Someone gave me a thumbs down on youtube for my TVR Speed 12 lap, I thought it was pretty good.

I hate you, haters gonna hate eh? :lol:

Last edited:
Quick question... Why the SRT10 and not...

IMO It's no more a race car then the Enzo.

Other then that, fantastic thread, fantastic driving, fantastic commitement and fantastic taste in music

👍 👍 👍 👍

Back