how many miles have you added to a new car? (leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 25 comments
  • 1,891 views
Messages
3,385
England
Kings Lynn.
Messages
Dixon_F1
So, what new car have you put the most miles on just by yourself?
Car must have been new when brought and not a used car.
Please post your name, car, and a picture if possible. :)

1st.
2nd.
3rd.
4th.
5th.
 
I have approximately 1,150 miles on my 458 Italia. Sorry, can't prove it with pics or anything, but I can say most of those miles are from grinding the Ferrari seasonal to be able to buy out the UCD and get every car in the game. My garage supports this.
 
4 thousand on a new sauber
 
I have approximately 1,150 miles on my 458 Italia. Sorry, can't prove it with pics or anything, but I can say most of those miles are from grinding the Ferrari seasonal to be able to buy out the UCD and get every car in the game. My garage supports this.

How many engine/chassis rebuilds have you done?
 
I have approximately 1,150 miles on my 458 Italia. Sorry, can't prove it with pics or anything, but I can say most of those miles are from grinding the Ferrari seasonal to be able to buy out the UCD and get every car in the game. My garage supports this.

1,842.4 on my Italia. Same story, too. Just did chassis maintenance because it just didn't "feel" right. I hope it helped, but if it didn't, I'll buy a new one in a heartbeat. I love my Italias (I have 2).
 
b-spec counting???
 
38,612 km in my Stealth Mazda 787B all done by me.

Not sure, how much that is in miles...
 
14k miles on my viper team orcea 99' brand new , god i love that car XD
 
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel - 58.000km
Red Bull X2010 Prototype - 12.000km
Formula GT - About 4000km
Ferrari Enzo - 3000km
Pagani Zonda R - 2500km
 
Oh what about oil changes?

A lot. Also as a note to the OP, I don't think we should count X2010s since many just give it to their bobs to drive for 24 hours straight.
 
B Spec - Redbull 'thing' = 29,465.36 miles - 76 changes
A Spec - Vette ZR1 RM = 18,747.6 miles - 158 changes (my old grinding car)
Vette would be alot more, but I retired it along time ago, not been driven for months. This wasn't 'rubber banded' or anything else like that, everyone of those miles was me driving.
 
I know it's a standard so I can only estimate the actual number of miles on it, but I would guess well upwards of 4,000 miles on my BMW M3 GTR Also I have 3,500~ on my Cobra 427 and Z/28 RM. None of which have ever been touched by Bob.
 
i think the op means how many miles have YOU put on it ,not your bob.
 
I got just under 6,000 miles on my Dale Jr. Nascar
 
I got about 45.000 km. on My Red RS6..

Yes 45.000...

I used it on the endurances and most of the other races it could enter.

on 2 and 3

we got the ZR1 RM and Redbull Prototype Edition
 
Bob did his races in this car, aside from that it's all *ahem* ''A-Spec'' mileage:p. I know it breaks the spirit of the OP, but i thought you guys would get a laugh anyhow.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Wow!
I'd never torture my PS3 like that.
 
Wow!
I'd never torture my PS3 like that.

Seems to be holding up fine. The first one went from late March 'til around mid-July without shutting off. I've changed to another since then as a precaution.
 
I bought a s/hand fgt with 2000 miles on it and now it has 11000 miles on it
 
I set up around 70,000 kilometers on the Red Bull X1 with winning record of 60 times all in all... The car entirely changed the feeling of the genuine driving experience and common senses we each recognise when it comes to thoughts on limitation of our challenge. :dopey:
 
I've currently got 64k miles on one of my 7 X2011s. The other 6 are unused
 
14k miles on my viper team orcea 99' brand new , god i love that car XD

Have you changed the oil on it yet? As much as I drive on GT5, I haven't got to the point where I needed to change the oil on a car that was bought brand new.
 
Back