The All Factory Paints Project

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 266 comments
ID_racing
With the help of SlipZtrEms GT5 Colour Database (v1.8), I will be trying to keep an update on all my paintchips.
The ambitious goal is to be able, in time, to offer every paintchip in the game for trading and to help out other collectors.

Contributors: crang08 > ASH32 > Robabza2 > Outeke > Lammy77 > ch1potle > Willy723 > Igwyana > SpeedQber > goirke > mishdeth > RocZX > CkarL > mikeeesf > tazmanuk > Carl3456 > gazelle68 > Duke

Paintchips I own, with identical names from the same manufacturer, but exists in the paint library as 2 separate chips with notably different shades (ex. Lotus Chrome Orange Metallic: Lotus Elise '96 (P) Chrome Orange Metallic (light) - Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 (S) Chrome Orange Metallic (dark))
Paintchips I own, that are not listed correctly or missing in the GT5 Colour Database (v1.8)

Example:
Alfa Romeo <manufactor 74 unique chips < from the GT5 Colour Database (v1.8) +1 (Rosso Alfa) < extra light/dark version, not found in the GT5 Colour Database (v1.8)

AC Cars 16 unique chips***
Acura 25 unique chips***
Alfa Romeo 74 unique chips*** +2
Rosso Alfa light1
Rosso Alfa light2

Alpine 2 unique chips***
Amuse 13 unique chips***
Aston Martin 27 unique chips**
Audi 90 unique chips* +4
Brilliant Black light
Brilliant Black dark
Goodwood Green Pearl Effect light
Goodwood Green Pearl Effect dark
Moro Blue Pearl Effect light
Moro Blue Pearl Effect dark
Silver Metallic light
Silver Metallic dark

Autobacs 4 unique chips**
Autobianchi 9 unique chips**
BMW 53 unique chips*
Buick 1 unique chip**
Callaway 5 unique chips**
Caterham 12 unique chips*
Chevrolet 100 unique chips*
Chrysler 22 unique chips*
Citroën 30 unique chips*
Cizeta 4 unique chips**
Daihatsu 28 unique chips* +4
Red
White
Pearl White I
Bright Silver Metallic )

Dodge 65 unique chips*
Eagle 7 unique chips**
Ferrari 59+2 unique chips* ( Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 blu Tour de France (solid) -- Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 Grigio Alloy (solid)) ( Rosso Monza )
Fiat 35 unique chips*
Ford 52 unique chips*
Ginetta 4 unique chips**
Gran Turismo 25 unique chips**
Holden 9 unique chips*
Hommell 6 unique chips**
Honda ( Championship White )
Hyundai 18 unique chips*
Infiniti 15 unique chips*
Isuzu 13 unique chips*
Jaguar 59 unique chips*
Jensen 14 unique chips*
Lamborghini 22 unique chips*
Lancia 6 unique chips*
Lexus 60 unique chips*
Lotus 70 unique chips*
Azure Blue Metallic purplish
Azure Blue Metallic bluish
Black light
Black dark
Chrome Orange Metallic light
Chrome Orange Metallic dark
Deep Purple Metallic light
Deep Purple Metallic dark
Racing Green Metallic light
Racing Green Metallic dark
Ruby Metallic light
Ruby Metallic dark
Titanium Metallic light
Titanium Metallic dark

Marcos 6 unique chips*
Maserati 9 unique chips*
Mazda
Mercedes-Benz
Mercury
MG
Mine's 6 unique chips**
Mini
Mitsubishi
Nismo 9 unique chips***
Nissan ( Burning Red -- Super Red -- Green Pearl -- Red Pearl Metallic -- (Gun Gray Metallic?) )
Opel -- Zypressengrun (?)
Oullim Motors
Pagani 1 unique chip ***
Peugeot
Plymouth
Pontiac
Renault ( Bleu Iliade )
Saleen
Scion
Seat
Shelby
Spoon 3 unique chips***
Spyker
Subaru
Suzuki
TRD 5 unique chips**
TVR 26 unique chips**
Tesla Motors
Tommy Kaira 4 unique chips**
TOM'S
Toyota
Triumph
Vauxhall
Volkswagen
Volvo

Last edited:
Hey mate, I have no idea what I do and don't have but with about 1600 colours I think I could help you out.

I'm not interested in collecting every colour myself and as i I don't really get many trades for paints these days, I might as well try help out a collector. :-)

Hey mate, I have no idea what I do and don't have but with about 1600 colours I think I could help you out.

I'm not interested in collecting every colour myself and as i I don't really get many trades for paints these days, I might as well try help out a collector. :-)

This, I'll help you out too. I don't want anything in return either. I have three of those AC colours, add my GTP account and I'll send them.:)

Okay I have a better idea,first off I will send my doubles for free.:)

Mate, with a limit of 7000 total items in GT5, you should collect all 5900 (?) paint chips on a sub.

Cheers

I have accepted the friends request and can send now. I have Guardsman Blue, Mist Silver and Pure White from AC cars, do you still need them?:)

I have accepted the friends request and can send now. I have Guardsman Blue, Mist Silver and Pure White from AC cars, do you still need them?:)

Still do! and thanks again!👍

@Outeke - "A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step."
[1904 Sayings of Lao Tzu ]
:)

Yes, I think so too..I have 4 accounts..keeping the paints on one.

@ASH32 - thanks!! paints received :)

Last edited:
Still do! and thanks again!👍

@Outeke - "A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step."
[1904 Sayings of Lao Tzu ]
:)

Yes, I think so too..I have 4 accounts..keeping the paints on one.

Ok I've sent those. I will probably have some more that you need from other makes too, so when you update your wishlist I'll send some more.:)

Edit:- I see you've added Acura so I sent you New Formula Red, I don't have the other two.

Ok I've sent those. I will probably have some more that you need from other makes too, so when you update your wishlist I'll send some more.:)

Edit:- I see you've added Acura so I sent you New Formula Red, I don't have the other two.

Very appreciated! thanks a lot. Ill probably update the wishlist once every second day with a new make. This could become a fulltime occupation if I let it..LOL

Very appreciated!! Thanks Rob! 👍

I'll tell ya what I've got after this enduro,you'll need to tell me what others are sending too.I can do 5 today and tomorrow,I have paints trades 16th and 17th but I can do 18th onwards.👍

Edit: you have all Alfa paints? Okay,I'm starting with Audi then BMW

Raven Black Pearl Effect
Brilliant Red
Gobi Metallic
Meteorgrau Pearleffekt
Saphirschwarz Metallic

Last edited:
Mate, with a limit of 7000 total items in GT5, you should collect all 5900 (?) paint chips on a sub.

Cheers

There are not actually 5900 unless of course you need multiples of say for instance Berlina Black which comes from different year Nsx''s. There are actually 2332 Unique colour chips to collect and when you start a thread like this you can get them all fairly quickly as I found out :)

ID, send me an FR and i'll send you over 5 chips in approx 24 hours as I won't be on long today, Just to clarify are you looking for all paints in the OP or just the wishlist paints? 👍

There are not actually 5900 unless of course you need multiples of say for instance Berlina Black which comes from different year Nsx''s. There are actually 2332 Unique colour chips to collect and when you start a thread like this you can get them all fairly quickly as I found out :)

ID, send me an FR and i'll send you over 5 chips in approx 24 hours as I won't be on long today, Just to clarify are you looking for all paints in the OP or just the wishlist paints? 👍

Thank you Igwyana, Its only the wishlist paints. Ill add you in 5 minutes! 👍

Thank you Igwyana, Its only the wishlist paints. Ill add you in 5 minutes! 👍

Ok, you'll need a bigger wishlist then as I have all the 2332 Unique chips so should in theory have any 5 chips you put up as wanted ;)

Ok, you'll need a bigger wishlist then as I have all the 2332 Unique chips so should in theory have any 5 chips you put up as wanted ;)

:sly: I got 6 up now...lol
Tomorrow Ill be putting a lot more up..:)

@Rob and playnthru, thanks guys for your offer, I would be happy, if you sent from my wishlist only. I fear Ill end up having way too many doubles.
Ill try to put a lot more paints up tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'll look in tomorrow then,as my doubles start at Audi (you have all Alfa's?)

It might be easier to just post the wishlist as it would be less confusing for people donating or trading. :) Good luck sir, it usually goes quick.👍 Hopefully when I am done trading, I can help out. I usually received 30-50 a day so if you could keep your post updated with at least 30 wanted colors, it goes quicker.

Last edited:
:sly: I got 6 up now...lol
Tomorrow Ill be putting a lot more up..:)

@Rob and playnthru, thanks guys for your offer, I would be happy, if you sent from my wishlist only. I fear Ill end up having way too many doubles.
Ill try to put a lot more paints up tomorrow.

Good stuff, i'll let you know tomorrow what i'm sending :)

:lol: At me taking about half an hour to work out it's the greyed out ones that you need..

I've sent

ac cars: beige

acura: Long beach pearl
Anthracite metallic

Amuse: Royal navy blue pearl
silver stone metallic

Thanks crang08, that completed the AC´s AND the Acuras! 👍 Please let me know what I can send you!

I've sent

ac cars: beige

acura: Long beach pearl
Anthracite metallic

Amuse: Royal navy blue pearl
silver stone metallic

@Rob..I know, Im not making it easy to understand..lol..
Better to focus on the wishlist. I can see It already needs a lot of work!!

It might be easier to just post the wishlist as it would be less confusing for people donating or trading. :) Good luck sir, it usually goes quick.👍 Hopefully when I am done trading, I can help out. I usually received 30-50 a day so if you could keep your post updated with at least 30 wanted colors, it goes quicker.

Hi cryptomanic...I'm already beginning to see your point!! I'll make some changes tomorrow.👍

It's 30 mins before reset I'm just going send these and hope I hit the target.:crazy:

I'm after unique paints completion too. Do you want to exchange doubles? I've 1900+ unique by now, and managing collection via google sheets.

Back