My new cockpit for T500RS(T500RS on the way home)

  • Thread starter Thread starter xxxpp24com
  • 15 comments
  • 2,557 views
Messages
120
:dopey:Ok!!
T500RS on the way home!!!


55394031201109190055592231392968303_002.jpg


55394031201109190055592231392968303_001.jpg


55394031201109190055592231392968303_000.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love that fan! :3
 
I second that sentiment :lol: Close up of the fan please!

Btw, isn't that the same cockpit or have you reconfigured it?
 
Last edited:
A fan is definitely useful. I remember the first hard race i had with my G27 i was wondering why is sweat so much hahaha.
 
No..I have air conditioning.but just i like fan more...
And I'm going to add 2 USB fans to the T500RS,as you know,T500RS is too much hot when work in high speed
 
xxxpp24com
No..I have air conditioning.but just i like fan more...
And I'm going to add 2 USB fans to the T500RS,as you know,T500RS is too much hot when work in high speed

I saw your video on YouTube of you drifting in rFactor on your G25. Loved the OMP Corsica Superleggero wheel. +95mm dish, I like!!!

Also like the fan, has that Takata green look to it...
 
I saw your video on YouTube of you drifting in rFactor on your G25. Loved the OMP Corsica Superleggero wheel. +95mm dish, I like!!!

Also like the fan, has that Takata green look to it...

Oh..taht video is too old...
and thank you
 
I second that sentiment :lol: Close up of the fan please!

Btw, isn't that the same cockpit or have you reconfigured it?

No,it have a different
This is the old one
See?....so many newspaper

55394031201108271741383558582682423_004.jpg


55394031201108271741383558582682423_003.jpg


55394031201108271741383558582682423_002.jpg
 
new cockpit looks nice and very glad to see you dont need newspaper and duct tape to keep it together 👍

Hope you get your new wheel soon... So right now you dont have a wheel at all? :scared:
 
new cockpit looks nice and very glad to see you dont need newspaper and duct tape to keep it together 👍

Hope you get your new wheel soon... So right now you dont have a wheel at all? :scared:

Yep,I haven't got a wheel now,but T500RS coming soon!!It all attributed to my mum
 
lucky guy!! tell us how you like your new T500RS when it arrives!
 
Back