• Thread starter OK8
  • 10 comments

OK8

Finland
Glass Village
OK8_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw34XTGvxgk

Nice 3-lap battle around Suzuka.

The car without a spoiler is driven by me (OK8_ g25 manual clutch no abs) and the other driver was Funky-3d.

PP limit was 500 and tyres were sports hard.

Too bad both of the cars were the same colour but I think you can tell them apart from the spoiler.

Last edited:
wow that was amazing. Great job by both of you. I love how on the last lap you both get a lot more aggressive but you both kept clean.

Nice racing as always.👍

I've recently gotten into ABS 0 racing more and I love it. Too bad my wheel broke about a month ago but I'll hopefully be back soon. And I hope we can have some races then as last (and only) time (in that shuffle race) I wasn't very good with clutch and ABS 0 to say the least.:dopey:

Keep on making these nice video's.:)

Awesome racing, especially with no ABS. All the overtakes were clean, yet aggresive and the following was so close, im suprised no one caved to the presssure. Great job and please keep making these videos 👍

I love how on the last lap you both get a lot more aggressive but you both kept clean.

Yes the last lap was mad! Going side by side into 130R was especially intense. I nearly lost it on the slippy green stuff.

After such a race it took me a while to even realise what had happened in the last chicane. I didn't think about anything, it only hit me later that it was the last corner of the last lap.

Thanks for your positive feedback and see you on the racetrack!

OK8
Yes the last lap was mad! Going side by side into 130R was especially intense. I nearly lost it on the slippy green stuff.

After such a race it took me a while to even realise what had happened in the last chicane. I didn't think about anything, it only hit me later that it was the last corner of the last lap.

Thanks for your positive feedback and see you on the racetrack!
I got to say this. Among everyone posting online video's in this subforum, you got to be the one who's video's I like the most. The NSX is among my favourite cars in the game. The title really speaks the truth, it's epic. Love the drifts during the race. I don't know if they were intented or not but they looked good. Seems quite an agressive set-up you got there.

EDIT: Impressive win as well as I know racing with clutch and ABS 0 isn't easy and the other driver had aerodynamics as well. Even though I seem faster and more consistent without aerodynamics because the car seems less snappy without.

EDIT2: You got to tell me the secret as to How you always end up in such races.:sly:

Last edited:
is the clutch realistic in gt5 like live for speed? i remember in gt 5 prologue it wasn't that real. :dunce:

I haven't played gt5 prologue but I have played LFS a lot and I can tell you it's not as linear, the slip region is much more narrow. Also there's no wear, but it's still quite easy to miss a gear in a racing situation and heel and toe helps a lot too so in theory it's much more primitive than lfs's clutch but in practice it's almost the same.

The same applies to many things when comparing between gt5 physics and lfs physics.

nice battle!
Looks like you had too much oversteer in your car setup?

That car practically has no setup, only removable power upgrades to take it near 500PP. It drifts into every corner, it's just a matter of how much. But most importantly it doesn't understeer.

Last edited:
Back