Amethyst Tuning

United States
Tennessee
Wynter92
6788962293_d6f7815408.jpg
Amethyst Tuning is a tuning branch that prepares cars for all sorts of motorsports, especially for the touge. Though some are initially low powered, these cars will not disappoint their drivers.

As time passes, more cars will be tested, tuned to perfection, and their specs listed here. Once posted, you're welcome to apply these tunes to your cars and have at it on the track.

N1 Spirit, R34 GTR M Spec Nur
RX-8 Type SR
Retro Turbo
Rally Ghost
Track Day Slayer
Track Heroine
Silver Fox

Last edited:
6263753816_dd15909fd9.jpg

N1 Spirit
Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nur '02 R34
PP: 500
HP: 353
Weight: 1285kg
Power Limiter: 100%

Parts:
Body/Chassis
-Weight reduction 3
-Chassis Reinforcement
-Window Weight Reduction
-Aero: (stock spoiler)
Engine:
-none
Intake:
-none
Turbo Kits:
-None
Transmission:
-stock
Exhaust
-none
Drivetrain:
-clutch Twin-Plate
-flywheel semi-racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Torque Sensing center Diff.
-carbon Drive shaft
suspension:
-Fully Customizable Kit
Tires:
-Sports Hard

Settings:
downforce:4
LSD: initial:20/38
accel:16/22
decel:16/25
Torque Split: 24/76
Suspension:
Ride Height: -22/-22
Spring Rate: 14.6/13.8
Dampers Ex: 6/4
Dampers Co: 5/3
Anti Roll Bar: 2/4
Camber Angl: .6/.6
Toe Angle: -.16/-.12
Brake Bal: 6/7

Background: This is what I call the result of months of tedious tuning. Though intially armed with only 353 hp, It can acquire a hp rating of 788 (all standard gtr's vary in max hp). When you upgrade those mean-spinning turbos and with racing tires, It can go around the Nurburgring in under 6:30.000. Don't let these numbers fool you, it is still a thrill just to cruise in it.

Last edited:
Works in Progress:
- Evo X " Rally Ghost "
- NSX typer R '02 Blitz Star "
-Skyline GT-R V-spec II N1 '00 R34 " Track Day Slayer"

These tunes should be posted by the end of today so stay tuned.

8331115724_b39383f7d0_m.jpg

RX-8 Type SR
RX-8 Type S '07
PP: 448
HP: 280ps
Weight: 1300kg

Parts:
Body/Chassis:
-Spoiler Type A
-Window Weight Reduction
-Chassie Reinforcement
Engine:
-Stock components
Intake:
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Sports Air Filter
Exhaust:
-Stock components
Turbo Kits:
-none
Transmission:
-6 Speed Close-Ratio
Drivetrain:
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Sports Flywheel
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension:
-Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sport Hard

Settings:
Downforce:6
LSD: initial:16
Accel:9
decel:6
Suspension:
Ride Height: -16/-16
Spring Rate: 14.6/14.6
Dampers Ex: 6/5
Dampers Co: 6/4
Anti Roll Bar:3/4
Camber Angl: 1.0/.6
Toe Angle: -.12/.10
Brake Bal: 6/6

Background: A normal 4 door car now has been turned into a purpose built touge machine. With increased power output and meticulous suspension tuning, it's weight can barely be felt.

Last edited:
I have a real challenge for you. Turn a classic BMW 2002 Turbo into a Touge Monster!:crazy:

In certain respects it has the perfect pedigree for Touge since it was designed and built to be a quick nimble car as at home carving up the Alps as flying down the Autobahn.
Of course its handling in GT5 requires some serious tuning to actually make it driver friendly.:D

Desperado youre a masochist :D
You should see the cars I'm currently tuning and what I'm tuning them for!:D

Two clues for you...
Modern day version of the Stratos...
Pan-America revived...

C-ZETA has me in that off-road mode except now I can do it my way!:crazy::gtpflag:

I have a real challenge for you. Turn a classic BMW 2002 Turbo into a Touge Monster!:crazy:

In certain respects it has the perfect pedigree for Touge since it was designed and built to be a quick nimble car as at home carving up the Alps as flying down the Autobahn.
Of course its handling in GT5 requires some serious tuning to actually make it driver friendly.:D

I honesty would, but they're extremely hard to come by. I will tune one if I do find one.

I honesty would, but they're extremely hard to come by. I will tune one if I do find one.
Send me an FR on PSN same ID as here. I'm pretty sure I have one I can send you.👍👍

Just so you know I have an extra 2002 you can have to keep if you like.

Also I have one I've been messing about with some. At 500PP I'm currently running 4:03 offline on the Touge track for TimberW's shootout. Using Sports Hard tires and stock transmission because you bounce of the rev limiter with the close ratio. Car is currently very squirrely and I'll probably put it on the back burner for now. I'm sure the way I have it currently that with SS tires and a FC transmission it would be very competitive in the Supercar Nostalgia seasonals.:D

Last edited:
Retro Turbo
BMW Turbo '73
PP: 500
HP: 333
Weight: 918kg

Parts:
Body/Chassis:
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Window Weight Reduction
-Chassis Reinforcement
-Spoiler Type B
Engine:
-Ecu Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
Intake:
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Racing Air Filter
Exhaust:
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter Sports
-Sports Exhaust
Turbo Kits:
-High-Rpm Turbo
Transmission:
-stock
Drivetrain:
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Semi Racing Flywheel
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension:
-Fully Customizable Kit
Tires:
-Sports Hard

Settings:
Downforce: 20
LSD Initial:38
Accel:14
Decel:14
Suspension:
Spring Rate: 13.8/14.6
Dampers Co: 5/4
Anti Roll Bar: 4/5
Camber Angl: .6/1.0
Toe Angle: -.10/.36

Background: First off, I would like to thank bigberry for donating the car. Tuning this was not an easy task. Though on paper it is a good candidate for touge racing, but you have to consider its outdated suspension. Though old, the suspension has been tuned to handle the high power to rate ratio. Proper Throttle control is key to keep this lightweight on the track and out of the ditch. Though not the best car for the touge scene, it will set times you would not believe it could do.

Last edited:
@Winters Noble curious what sort of time your making on TimberW's Touge shootout track?

I'll try your settings on one of my 2002s when I get home from work.

Also offer is still open if you want one to keep...I currently have four of them all fairly low mileage and only the one I've been toying with has been touched.:D

Rally Ghost
Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07
PP: 497
HP: 353
Weight: 1247kg

Parts:
Body/Chassis:
-Window Weight Reduction
-Carbon Hood
-Chassie Reinforcement
Engine:
-None
Intake:
-Sports Intake Manifold
Exhaust:
-Cataytic Converter Sports
-Sports Exhaust
Turbo Kits:
-None
Transmisson:
-6 Speed Close-Ratio
Drivetrain:
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Semi Racing Flywheel
-Adjustable LSD
-Touque Diff.
-Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension:
-Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Hard

Settings:
LSD Initial:10/27
Accel:14/48
Decel:16/22
Torque Split: 22/78
Suspension:
Spring Rate: 14.2/13.2
Dampers Co: 5/3
Anti Roll Bar: 2/4
Camber Angl: 1.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -.12/-.06

Background: Overshadowed by the Impreza in the WRC, The Lancer Evo hasn't seen much action since the days of Tommy Makinen. Where does its purpose reside now? Though born on the dirt path, the Evo does quite well on the much tamer pavement. Heavier than its older brothers, the X still manages to glide though the turns just as fast, if not faster. I guess the Evo is now out of retirement, now taking part on the touge.

Last edited:
Track Day Slayer
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1 R34 '00
PP: 585
HP: 570
Weight: 1261kg

Parts:
Body/Chassis
-Window Weight Reduction
-Chassis Reinforcement
-Spoiler Type B
Engine:
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
Intake:
-Sports Intake Manifold
Exhaust:
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Calalytic Converter Sports
-Sports Exhaust
Turbo Kits:
-Low-Rpm Turbo
Transmission:
-Stock
Drivetrain:
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Semi Racing Flywheel
-Adjustable LSD
-Torque Diff.
-Carbon Driveshaft
Suspension:
-Fully Customizable Kit
Tires:
-Racing Hard

Settings:
Downforce: 28
LSD initial:22/40
accel:18/38
decel:8/20
Torque Split: 20/80
Suspension:
Ride Height: -23/-23
Spring Rate: 14.2/12.8
Dampers Co: 4/2
Anti Roll Bar: 2/3
Camber Angl: 1.2/.2
Toe Angle: -.22/-.12

Background: "Change is as good as a Holiday" is what I've done here. Instead of limiting to the usual 500pp, I made a car that is purpose built for track day fun at higher pp's. With the tightest suspenision ever put on a R34 and a low-rpm turbo, This car can go around the nurburgring in under 7 minutes with just racing hards and initial settings. Instead of endless straights that favor power, This car favors the tight, complex corners that follow.

Alright, I've got a suggestion for you: Ferrari F40. It is so brilliant stock, but slow. Also, massive respect for using sport hard tires on most of your tunes. It means you actually have to do a good job.

Thanks of the complement. I've been driving my F40 hard for a while now trying to break in the engine. I'm going to wait for the engine to break in and Spec II to post the tune so you can get optimum feeling of the setup.

Amethyst Tuning is a tuning branch that prepares cars for all sorts of motorsports, especially for the touge. Though some are initially low powered, these cars will not disappoint their drivers.

As time passes, more cars will be tested, tuned to perfection, and their specs listed here. Once posted, you're welcome to apply these tunes to your cars and have at it on the track.

Holy Cow! She's a rocket on rails, thanks for sharing!! :dopey:

edit: skyline spec II Nür

8331115576_20f8aa35a7_m.jpg
8331115822_e2bf24e2bb_m.jpg

Track Heroine
Base Model: Honda S2000 Type V '03
Power: 340ps
Weight: 1056kg
PP: 495
Power limiter: 100%

Parts:
Body/Chassis:

-Window Weight Reduction
-Chassis Reinforcement
-Spoiler Type B
Engine:
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Ecu Tuning
Intake:
-none
Exhaust:
-Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kits:
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Transmission:
-Stock
Drivetrain:
-Clutch: Twin-Plate
-Flywheel: Semi-Racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Driveshaft
Suspension:
-Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sport Hards

Settings:
Downforce: 14
LSD:
Initial:16
Accel:11
Decel:9
Suspension:
Ride Height: -6/-6
Spring Rate: 7.6kg/7.4.kg
Dampers Ex: 4/2
Dampers Co: 3/2
Anti Roll Bars: 2/1
Camber Angel: 2.0/2.2
Toe Angle: .12/.06

Background: Though this is a touge machine, it is definitely not street legal. Housing 340ps within a fully stripped body makes an average racer hesitant to get behind the wheel. But listening to the engine as it approaches its 10200rpm redline is a siren song for racers everywhere. But hey, the real fun is overtaking unsucspecting rivals in this turbocharged, beautifual pink honda at the Nurburgring.

Last edited:
Hii

Could u tune the nissan sileighty?
Ive been messing around with it and im not satisfied enough with my tuning. Sileighty has more understeer than i thought and when the corner comes it slows it down. Im pretty sad because i was dreamt about messing around the pass with this car. I just put 300hp on my car, i know that i couldnt tougeing above 400hp :D.

Back