Wheelie Pictures

• Thread starter ADEuk
  • 156 comments

Oh wow, that's some funny wheelie action! :lol: For a Daihatsu Midget :)

Oh, and...well, not to steal someone's picture, but this one relates to the title:

nrburgringnordschleife2-11.jpg

I believe it was originally posted by RDK, if I didn't remember wrong.

I wonder how that Veyron had a wheelie...

It happened like this:

That corner really creates a mess, eh?

You can wheelie. by doing some wierd crash or jump and snapping a pic of ur car when its about to wheelie. Also you can do a wheelie if your car has the right torque, accel. and downforce. plus less weight in the front. 👍

Does this count as a wheelie?

Damnit! I tried to make mine endo the other day, it's fully tuned, suspension fully raised and front brakes set to 10 yet all it does is lift the rear about an inch and squirm around till it comes to a stop :grumpy:

I don't want your garage, but this was pure torque. Coming out of the last corner on the Rome circuit. I did it twice. The first time I thought I ran over something. The second time (same race) I could clearly see there was no obstruction. The replay confirmed both times was just the car pulling some serious G's...

Rome.jpg

I got some photo's of my 458 italia doing a wheelie.. Will post soon :)

Was actually from second gear with no bumps or jumps hehe

I will give a Free Vehicle to anybody who shows me the tune for a wheelie in the Itaila. If I try it and wheelies just from torque=2 Vehicles

I will give a Free Vehicle to anybody who shows me the tune for a wheelie in the Itaila. If I try it and wheelies just from torque=2 Vehicles

Mine is just maxed on upgrades. Not tuned as far as suspension or gear ratio when this pic was taken. Also has full aero package. I can't remember off the top of my head what tires are on it, I'll have to look when I get home from work. I've driven it around Rome quite a few times, but only achieved this twice. I can't say what made it happen during this race... but it did.

Back