Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
SSCW20Ban.jpg

HEAD TO HEAD SPECIAL

Further explaination of the theme from Nato_777.

"The ageless battle of good and evil rages - I want to see your 'saintly white' or 'beastly black'
beauties. Choose your allegance - good or evil! Some creative license in the interpretation of
the theme within the image and/or in the cars' 'behavour' is permittted - even encouraged ;).
Multiple cars are allowed in shot but they must all be white or all be black.
Please note that I'm not looking for B&W photos and would prefer colour. :)

Cars: Any - must be either white or black
Locations: Any.
Phototravel: Sure, go ahead.
Unique Restrictions: Car(s) must be white or black.

SSC_Rules.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Be reminded that only the Judges favorite 8 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so
    everyone gets to see all the entries.

Last edited:
It was going to be a top 6 poll per side but due to the high number of entries this week I've extended it to 8 per side.
That was tough narrowing it down to 8 even and some brutal decisions had to be made.

Good luck to those that made it and just for fun here's my own interpretation of my theme - Good side

A good poll here 👍 I think mine didn't make it because it was too dark judging by the looks of the rest of the poll, am I correct Nato?

The XJ13 and the 300SL look amazing. Great work everyone, I think there's a higher quality in this poll than the "evil" side.

here's my last minute entry. Not nearly as good as the ones above and now I've come to think of it perhaps not white enough as well:sly:

There were just too many quality shots on the good side to be able to include them all so unfortunately some very good photos had to be eliminated.
90relax - a good photo, just didn't catch what I was looking for aswell as some others.
Soloracer3 -
I liked this shot and the idea behind it. In the end it was the 'starring' (can't think of the correct term - brainfade) of the headlights in particular the way it seems to cut off at the windscreen that dissuaded me - made the short list though.
ziggedzag - another shot that pained me to have to leave out.
ghostrider135 - Yet another great shot, but in the end I just didn't feel good (excuse the pun) enough about it.
Thasyn - It was white enough - but as you say didn't quite match up to those that went through - that's not to say it wasn't a good photo.

I congratulate the Alfa Romeo man! Sanity and church - great feed to the mind of people! Of course! ;)
Great pic also!

SSXRid3R - It was a great idea - sadly the Focus was not in focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back