Sabbatical!!!

Portugal
Placed?
mia2007ruby
Special thanks to the following members of this community (and my friends too) who supplied cars without asking anything in return
banjoboy X2
Lammy77
Igwyana
Carl3456
cbarbosa

Last edited:
I have 4 RUF's but can't remember the colours but I can send them starting tonight for the next 4 days. What PSN you want them sent to ?

iv got these

-3400S , Light blue
-BTR , Medium blue
- RGT , pink
-CTR2 , Medium Blue
-CTR'87, Yellow Bird

Nope id just get the original colour paint chip with it instead of the newly painted DLC chip.

My save is just before the new OCD so I can surf for colors you want for gears..can't trade till tomorrow tho pm me if interested

Hi, I have a somewhat flexible schedule for now (some 10-20 cars to send, but no real deadline for most, except some for early November...)..

And from my post in crypto thread, I can offer:

RUF 3400S '00
Dark Green (not as dark as the dark blue from the RGT, but I think this is the dark green...)

RUF BTR '86
Light Blue (the square that indicates the car is dark blue, but the car is light blue... I think)

RUF CTR2 '96
Off-White (there's only 1 white, right?)

RUF RGT '00
Dark Blue (It's a really dark blue, almost black, but with a little light it looks dark blue...)

Latter tonight when I can access my PS3 I will probably have more colors to list...

Looking for LM, JGTC, WRC, Cup, Trophy cars, as well as Amuse R1, Cizeta, Saleen, Pagani, Autobacs and Nismo cars and standard SLR McLaren in Silver, all in 0/0/0 condition (if you could make a quick list of the ones you have it would be great).

I didn't sent anything today because I have a trade half planed for now, so I'm not sure if I can trade today with you...

marcos, maybe once the dust settles a bit we can help each other complete our lists, I am booked for a couple weeks(3), so maybe we can work something out. I have about half right now

💡 My friend when you get time mark off the ones you have coming and I'll fire you a couple your missing.... "on the house" :dopey: good luck 👍

I have
RUF CTR2 Dark Yellow
RUF RGT Black
RUF RGT Light Blue
RUF BTR Silver
RUF 3400S Light Blue

And of course the Yellow Yellowbird ;)
Can you trade tickets?

Edit: You're still on my list and please put this link in the OP.

iv got these

-3400S , Light blue
-BTR , Medium blue
- RGT , pink
-CTR2 , Medium Blue
-CTR'87, Yellow Bird
Ok.
I'll be interested in these:
3400S Light Blue
BTR Medium Blue
RGT Pink
CTR2 Medium Blue
And you would be interested in...?
One day down the road I will be looking for cars till then i'm pretty much good. 2000 cars in garage and 215 unopen tickets LOL
I hope you do ask me a few cars in a near future.
I do appreciate your kind gesture towards me,not once but plenty of times you have manifested it and i would like to give you a few cars back as well.
Please send me a pm once you can and i'll list you a small nice list.
Thanks...immensely:bowdown:
Dont suppose you could paint cars in DLC colours for me? If i was to give you my RUFs?
I think it's possible yes.
As you know the car would be gifted to you without the repainted paint chip though as you know well.
Still i would embark on that if you're feeling fly with it ;)
Nope id just get the original colour paint chip with it instead of the newly painted DLC chip.
True.
I have 3400, RGT, and BTR all in silver, looking for classic muscle colors here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223025

Let me know what you have, thanks.
I have pretty much everyone you listed in your pm.
Hi, I have a somewhat flexible schedule for now (some 10-20 cars to send, but no real deadline for most, except some for early November...)..

And from my post in crypto thread, I can offer:

RUF 3400S '00
Dark Green (not as dark as the dark blue from the RGT, but I think this is the dark green...)

RUF BTR '86
Light Blue (the square that indicates the car is dark blue, but the car is light blue... I think)

RUF CTR2 '96

RUF RGT '00
Dark Blue (It's a really dark blue, almost black, but with a little light it looks dark blue...)

Latter tonight when I can access my PS3 I will probably have more colors to list...

Looking for LM, JGTC, WRC, Cup, Trophy cars, as well as Amuse R1, Cizeta, Saleen, Pagani, Autobacs and Nismo cars and standard SLR McLaren in Silver, all in 0/0/0 condition (if you could make a quick list of the ones you have it would be great).

I didn't sent anything today because I have a trade half planed for now, so I'm not sure if I can trade today with you...
I'll be interested in a few you have of course.
I have no schedule at this point for a change so my flexibility is like rubber :)
marcos, maybe once the dust settles a bit we can help each other complete our lists, I am booked for a couple weeks(3), so maybe we can work something out. I have about half right now
Certainly to be taking into acount mike 👍
💡 My friend when you get time mark off the ones you have coming and I'll fire you a couple your missing.... "on the house" :dopey: good luck 👍
Thanks very much S.
I have a few Standards in 0/0 coming everyday :dopey: but you have so much already it's almost a 10% chance of finding any new stuff for you.
I have
RUF CTR2 Dark Yellow
RUF RGT Black
RUF RGT Light Blue
RUF BTR Silver
RUF 3400S Light Blue

And of course the Yellow Yellowbird ;)
Can you trade tickets?

Edit: You're still on my list and please put this link in the OP.

I can trade tickets yes 👍

Hey,

I will be sending the 3 silver RUF's from the 29th-31st of October. Just let me know what dates you will be able to send the cars i pm'ed you about, does not have to be the same day, whenever you are available will be fine.

I will also double check on the corvettes for you, but i do not believe i have any of the 5 colors asked about.

Nicholas

Hey,

I will be sending the 3 silver RUF's from the 29th-31st of October. Just let me know what dates you will be able to send the cars i pm'ed you about, does not have to be the same day, whenever you are available will be fine.

I will also double check on the corvettes for you, but i do not believe i have any of the 5 colors asked about.

Nicholas

Sounds good.
If any changes happen i'll let you know in advance.
Have a nice weekend 👍
Regards
Marcos

ATTENTION.

All trades shown.
Any gifted cars are excluded.
MAJOR CUT DOWN UPDATE :dopey:

Please read OP before trading.

All the persons who are gifting me cars will be rewarded and also mentioned in this thread.
I have a conscience despite what some folks may think of 👍

Hi again...

Can you please check what you have in 0/0/0 from the types of cars I listed before, so I can decided what I want?

Also if you want add a 3rd car from me (Midium blue 3400S).

And in the case of you don't having any of the cars I want, I can take some Historic Rally Car tickets, or year ticket I don't have if you have any...

Still I would prefer the 0/0/0 cars..

Hi again...

Can you please check what you have in 0/0/0 from the types of cars I listed before, so I can decided what I want?

Also if you want add a 3rd car from me (Midium blue 3400S).

And in the case of you don't having any of the cars I want, I can take some Historic Rally Car tickets, or year ticket I don't have if you have any...

Still I would prefer the 0/0/0 cars..

I can add that one yes.
3400S Medium Blue.

I have too many of those that you need to list them.
It's easier for me to know what do you have/want really if you're looking into colour variations of cars.
I have all the tickets as well yes,hence why i put in the OP that i have everything you could possibly need in GT5...
Que tenhas um bom fim de semana.
Fica bem 👍

Last edited:
Back