DigitalBaka

How hard can it be?
Premium
United States
IL, USA
DigitalBaka
DigitalBaka587
FallRoadsterBattle2011.jpg

With the end of the year and the dropping temperatures, we at FITT have decided to celebrate our drop tops with a good old fashioned time attack shootout. Tuners were asked to select a two door, two seat, full convertible and tune it for a run around Autumn Ring. As we speak the test drivers are putting them through the paces for time and feel, but as we all know convertibles are also about style.

Along with the settings for their chosen car, each tuner has submitted a photo for public consideration. These 17 entries now meet head on in the glamour arena and it is up to you to decide who walks away with top honors. Please select the top photos from the entries. You may vote for up to 5 photos.

Tuners, you may vote if you wish but I ask that you do not vote for your own and try not to sway the poll.

To all voters, there has been no effort made to hide which belongs to whom but please vote on basis of the photo itself and not to whom it belongs. The poll will close November 20 at 11:59p GMT...or there about. :embarrassed:

Happy voting!

Last edited:
Well looking at poll results so far its clear there's a serious lack of taste around here.:lol:

Hurt not being able to vote for the best looking entry but hopefully people will come to their senses and take care of things!:crazy::D

Good luck to everyone and thanks DigitalBaka for setting up this different twist on our usual shootout format.:cheers::gtpflag:

Well looking at poll results so far its clear there's a serious lack of taste around here.:lol:

Hurt not being able to vote for the best looking entry but hopefully people will come to their senses and take care of things!:crazy::D

Good luck to everyone and thanks DigitalBaka for setting up this different twist on our usual shootout format.:cheers::gtpflag:
Sorry, the old Vette is the best picture here. Just not the prettiest car. Prettiest car's winning atm. ;) :lol:

Let the voting commence..!! Dragonthing is looking like the one to beat at the moment, go girl...

{Cy}

EDIT
Tuners, you may vote if you wish but I ask that you do not vote for your own and try not to sway the poll.

Ahem, yeah, maybe I didn't read the instructions before manically mashing buttons, soz....... :ouch:

I think we all know there is only one true Roadster pictured here. :sly: :dopey:
Yours? But it's not really a roadster is it? It's more a roaster, not hot enough, just warm. :D It's a 'warm' rod.

Your words are hurtful :(
*runs away crying*
he he. Warm Rod :lol:
Don't worry krenkme some of us appreciate classic Hot Rod looks and gave you our votes over all the Japanese wanna be's!:D

No love for mine ? the pic size doesnt do it justice, check the dust and leaves im kicking up. Picasso material or something :D

I'm thinking I must have gotten overly creative with mine, trying to give it a twilight run look and get that color to stand out.:drool:

Oh well at least a few have liked it and as long as I keep pace with Onboy after providing his paintjob I'm fine with it.

Next time I'll have to spend more time with the composition and lighting for any pic I use in a contest.

Of course that's why I have tris_73 working as the Oulaw Motorsports Garage's official photographer.:D

O man who took that black and white S2000 picture, looks too good. I would definitely vote for that... or else. Lol

Also wish I could see these pic on the app it just allows me to see the link code.

Happy to be of creative assistance. :sly: I hope it's something we see more of in the future.

I think we all know there is only one true Roadster pictured here. :sly: :dopey:

Actually, there are 4 Mazdas.... :dopey:

he he. Warm Rod :lol:

Why am I thinking Beavis and Butthead here....?

Also wish I could see these pic on the app it just allows me to see the link code.

Yeah, that's one of my pet peeves about the mobile app but I like that they added the "open in browser" option. Extra step but I can live with it.

----

Again, a great job by all the tuners with the cars and photos. 👍

Good to see I'm not doing too bad, it only took a good fifteen or so tries to get the angle and exposure right :dopey:

If people voted for their own car I'm going to vote for mine 5 times. I purposely didn't vote at all because I know I'll end up calculating everything and managing to throw the vote so to keep it fair just stayed out. I like this photo aspect to the race it's cool. Gives a fuller range of things to do in gt5 and makes it not entirely about the fastest.

We got some cool pics and cool tunes here people. Vote for what you think is best!

Prowler
:dopey:

Just wanted to remind people to not only vote for their favorite photos, but to also swing by the main Fall Roadster Battle thread in the tuning forum and check out the collection of great tunes and reviews of these cars.👍👍

Last few days to get your votes in for this if you haven't already. Poll ends Sunday!

Just to bad there's not more fans of spooky cool hot rods.
:odd::cool::boggled:

Thank you to everyone that voted! :dopey: The poll has now closed with the end of the 1st Annual Fall Roadster Shootout! Please stop by the thread to see the winners!

Back