Status
Not open for further replies.

HP

Team Manager, Green Hell Heathens
Premium
Australia
Adelaide
Heathenpride
Thread closed - C.R.A.P group page can be found here and we have a conversation with the same topic. Please go to our group and subscribe so you do not miss out on any events etc.

Hi all

First off, our main thread is here for those interested in C.R.A.P:

Main C.R.A.P thread for all manner of stuff

This thread is only for letting your fellow C.R.A.Ppers know when you are online and what C.R.A.P lounge you are in.

Please ensure the following:

1- No long posts
2- No off topic posts, I mean that too. OT = GTFO :D
3- Posts should look similiar to this:

"Am in CRAP_CasualRaces room now running (insert brief event description) and will be on for x minutes or hours etc"

Or this

"Will be online tonight in 6 hours at x o'clock for some shuffle races in the CRAP_Races_2 room as (PSN ID) has the first lounge booked for 15 laps of Spa"

Any replies should be limited to "yep there in half an hour" or "count me in for the shuffle races" or any other relevant details

We need to keep this thread totally free from all content that is not directly related to who is in what lounge or who will be in what lounge at a specific time. It is designed to be a quick reference tool for those who know they will be going online and want to avoid having to wait half an hour for people to show up; it should help those with limited time to plan their C.R.A.P's :lol:

C.R.A.P LOUNGES ARE AS FOLLOWS, PLEASE ADD THE PSN ID'S:

CRAP_CasualRaces - Use for all races (24/7) & tuning that can be done in-between races. No enduro's.

CRAP_Races_2 - Second casual racing ID, overflow lounge for room one or if room one is having server issues.

CRAP_Free_Run - As name suggests this is for free runs NOT races. Extensive tuning and practice only.

CRAP_Enduro_1 - Main race lounge to be used on race days for the race and qualifying. This is also a back up and overflow lounge if required.

CRAP_Enduro_2 - Main race lounge to be used on race days for the race and qualifying. This is also a back up and overflow lounge for our if required.

Cheers guys 👍

Last edited:
I will be in CRAP_CasualRaces lounge this evening in 8 hours at 21:30 ACDST. If that changes I will advise here. Car will be 787B stealth and track will be Oaklands Park 10 laps to begin with.

I will join you a little later than that if you're still around. If everyone is gone by the time I get there, I'll repurpose the room to 500PP road cars.

I will join you a little later than that if you're still around. If everyone is gone by the time I get there, I'll repurpose the room to 500PP road cars.

Sounds good mate I will be around for a while.

If anyone else wants in then post here; would be good to get 12 of us in a room at same time 👍

Edit: Raced 10 races of various BoB's today,for those on my 2nd accounts friend list: enjoy the credits :)

I highly recommend a 2nd acc to race your main acc's bobs, easy money!!

Last edited:
Heathenpride
I will be in CRAP_CasualRaces lounge this evening in 8 hours at 21:30 ACDST. If that changes I will advise here. Car will be 787B stealth and track will be Oaklands Park 10 laps to begin with.

Slight delay of half hour, 30 min & I'm in.

Slight delay of half hour, 30 min & I'm in.

Me too. Mrs has decided we should do her tax this evening, and is spread across the entire lounge room floor. Be on, but after receipt sticking is over.:grumpy:

tris_73
Me too. Mrs has decided we should do her tax this evening, and is spread across the entire lounge room floor. Be on, but after receipt sticking is over.:grumpy:

double grumpy, mine just wants my attention... I'll be on ASAP, when she's off to bed.

In lounge now but need 5-10 min, come on in guys & bring a 787B if ya got one :) if not we'll work something out!

So in between adding up pens, paintbrushes and cinema tickets, I've taken the opportunity to read up on some of the network issues I've been having over the last couple of days.

Most of the chat over several forums, this included in that ports must be forwarded in your router to achieve stable and regular connections to gt5 servers. This may be old news to you guys, but I'd completely forgotten about the concept since I last set-up a torrent machine.

The ps3 is now showing me faster up and down speeds, but this may just be my rather haphazard ISP. I'll give it a try tonight and see how stable my connection is. Also may have something to do with the invisible player thingy.

The only time I have seen this was also at Oaklands Park a while ago. IIRC there were four of us on track but I could only see two others. The player I couldn't see couldn't see me. The other two were all good.

tris_73
So in between adding up pens, paintbrushes and cinema tickets, I've taken the opportunity to read up on some of the network issues I've been having over the last couple of days.

Most of the chat over several forums, this included in that ports must be forwarded in your router to achieve stable and regular connections to gt5 servers. This may be old news to you guys, but I'd completely forgotten about the concept since I last set-up a torrent machine.

The ps3 is now showing me faster up and down speeds, but this may just be my rather haphazard ISP. I'll give it a try tonight and see how stable my connection is. Also may have something to do with the invisible player thingy.

The only time I have seen this was also at Oaklands Park a while ago. IIRC there were four of us on track but I could only see two others. The player I couldn't see couldn't see me. The other two were all good.

Good work mate, very helpful.

I could see everyone on track fine but am not sure if they could see me?

am up in CRAP_Races_2 now :)

Aaaaaaaand..... no long posts here mate :)

Hi all CRAPers from the UK, anyone going to be online for some cas racing in about 2-3 hours?
Got my head round the lounge thing now too so thanks to anyone who helped with my blind dumbness!

Hi all CRAPers from the UK, anyone going to be online for some cas racing in about 2-3 hours?
Got my head round the lounge thing now too so thanks to anyone who helped with my blind dumbness!

I am at work sorry bro :(

I'm going online now will be in one of the Crap rooms like casual races. Hopefully doing some spa practice

GTP_FastM3
I'm going online now will be in one of the Crap rooms like casual races. Hopefully doing some spa practice

I'm heading there too, just doing FR's first. 15 min max & I'm there.

Hitting CAP_CasualRaces now if anyone's keen

Last edited:
Psycho Tuber
You inspired me with all the 787B talk. I just wish mine was a Stealth :) Mine is one twitchy son of a gun, fast but twitchy.

Try setting LSD initial tqe of 15 acc tqe 27 decel tqe 18 (i think default it sets to 10/40/25)I found this was the main cause of the rear end getting out under throttle. I haven't done much suspension work on this car but as its so light a softer rear end will help out of corners. Set the rear toe to 0.10 to 0.15 and this will also reduce oversteer out of corners.

Three of us in the free run lobby at the moment. Running LMP cars at Spa...1:53.5 is the time to beat...

anyone on? I'll be trying to get another 1.8m to get a standard 787B but if your inda howze drop me a message!

I have 2 new tracks that I have fine tuned & tested, if anyone is keen come to the CRAP_CasualRaces lounge :)

No one around so heading to bed :)

Last edited:
Infinital-NG
What do you need another 787B for? I can buy one if your that strapped for imaginary credits :)

I want a "normal" one too! though I need a certain cr20m Ferrari to round out my collection of them so that's tempting too!!

When I get home let me check my drivers and see how much over lap of 20M i've got. I need to buy some of the 10+ mil cars, but I might be able to swing a 787 your way.

At work now, will let you know later.

Try setting LSD initial tqe of 15 acc tqe 27 decel tqe 18 (i think default it sets to 10/40/25)I found this was the main cause of the rear end getting out under throttle. I haven't done much suspension work on this car but as its so light a softer rear end will help out of corners. Set the rear toe to 0.10 to 0.15 and this will also reduce oversteer out of corners.

Thanks! I'll try that. Mine twitches all over just driving in a straight line. Hopefully this help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back