Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm

37header.jpg

pscomprulesn2manip.jpg

• Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your entry; don't try to sway the poll.
  • Poll is up until the week's Saturday.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Sunday.
  • In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
  • This poll decides the Public Vote winner. The Judge's Choice winner is decided at the start
    of the voting by the judge and will be announced with the close of the public vote so as
    not to sway votes.
  • The Judge's Choice winner will be notified and asked to choose the theme category for
    the following week, Graphics or Manipulation.
  • Public Vote winners have 48 hours to get their new theme in the JC's chosen category to the host.
  • If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.

pscompdeadlinen2.jpg

Competition News:

Please recast your votes folks. In the future, if you believe a poll is late, please try contacting the host first, as it can cause more problems if a poll is posted improperly (since only members of staff can edit them).

Of course, having a returning banned member muck the results up doesn't help much either :P

As a judge, do I PM my choice to the person running the competition or vote as normal? (not that it really makes a difference I suppose)

WOW! It was so tough, I loved them all. I could've voted for all them, but only get 1 vote. The last one was so Top Gear, very good work by all, Thanks.

As a judge, do I PM my choice to the person running the competition or vote as normal? (not that it really makes a difference I suppose)

Just vote as normal, I then go check the votes to see who the Judge voted for to determine the Judge's Choice.
If you want to elaborate on your choice feel free to PM me 👍

I used to PM members individually asking them for their choice but it's quicker and easier this way! :)

I voted for Raphaele's work. What does the plate mean?!

Okay, it's time for solution.
The plate contains the initials of Lotus founder Colin Chapman.
His full name was
Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman
He was born in 1928 and died in 1982

You'll find his initials in the Lotus logo:
lotus-logo.jpg

Nice. I loved yours, it had a great photo and a funny headline! You have my vote.

Hell yeah, my very first competition win!!! Soooooo excited!!!! :dopey:

I'm thankful to all the members who voted for my entry. I am really glad that you've enjoyed it. Also, congrats to all the runner ups. Globally, there were really great entries in this week's competition.

But... now what? I don't have the slightest clue on how to proceed from here on. Who do I contact? I'd very much appreciate if someone could give me some orientation. Many thanks in advance.

Cheers 👍

Hell yeah, my very first competition win!!! Soooooo excited!!!! :dopey:

I'm thankful to all the members who voted for my entry. I am really glad that you've enjoyed it. Also, congrats to all the runner ups. Globally, there were really great entries in this week's competition.

But... now what? I don't have the slightest clue on how to proceed from here on. Who do I contact? I'd very much appreciate if someone could give me some orientation. Many thanks in advance.

Cheers 👍

Just sit tight, Revolution will contact you and fill you in on what happens next. Congrats on the win btw. 👍

TopGear%252520Magazine%252520Cover%252520Competition%252520%252528Final%252520Entry%252529.jpg

Congrats to Nuno GTI! Extra special congrats on your first competition win also :)

500top10.jpg

Congrats also to who seems to be Judge's Choice at least every second week... Raphaele! Well done guys!

@Nuno GTI - I'll PM you with the next step as soon as I hear back from Raphaele with his choice for next week's theme category!

Huge congrats to you Nuno GTI.

I had every intention of entering until I saw your entry :drool:... I knew I couldn't even come close, a very professional job, well done mate 👍

Well done Nuno GTI.
It was fun and challenge to compete with you.
Your first entry? Respect!
:gtpflag:

And thanks to all who voted for my Lotus cover!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back