Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW35Ban.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as provided by CCShaft7:

"The Art Morrison Corvette still makes my jaw drop with its classic lines and chrome detail,
decided it deserves a cruise around the Cape Ring, .... a track that's been largely neglected
in the CCCL. Also makes for a good opportunity to show those new outfits and helmets."

CAR: Art Morrison Corvette '60

gtp_cccl_rules_01.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the Judge's favourite 15 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

Last edited:
Takes a minute or two to enter in all the poll entries - and then I always test the links before making the final submission just in case I've made a typo and they don't work. :)

What's the prob?

:rolleyes:

I didnt make it this week, I can see why too. Some great entries, if not a tad similar EXACTLY THE SAME!! :lol:

No great variety in the poll then. Should be quite a tough one to vote on as well as judge. Then again there are a couple of stand outs. Someone has it in the bag already me thinks ;)

this is a quick one cos I'm at work atm..... well done to everyone who made the poll because that was my toughest role as a judge thus far,
I had to leave out around another 5 shots that I genuinely liked to get the final 15 so it came down to really minor, niggly things in the end so please dont hate on me :nervous: lol. Will give feedback to anyone when I get a bit more time 👍

jus1029 - your composition is off tbh, 3/4 of your shot is empty and that still normally would work with a different aspect ratio ie 16:9 but I felt yours was too square (3:2 i'm guessing) . maybe if you had cut off the right portion making the left side portrait would have worked IMO.... I hope this helps.

Grayfox - When I mentioned earlier about 'niggly' things your shot happened to cut-off a very small (.... tiny even) portion of the "Polyphony" arch that did just niggle me :indiff:
It also didn't really stand out against any of the others that made the poll although I do commend you for taking a different tact to everyone else 👍 which sometimes pays off.

ohh man 700k for nothing , i ahd no time to do some pics for this week , but the black & white one 2nd from bottom is nais !

Beautiful photos - there were about 3 of them I wanted to vote for, but alas, only one is permissible. I like the color choices a few of the participants made - risky, but well done. Even the monochromatics are nice. Great job from everyone who made the poll!

I do commend you for taking a different tact to everyone else 👍 which sometimes pays off.

That was my plan.

While everyone was doing full body shots i focused on something that most people would have ignored.

I can't vote! There are so many outstanding entires here. Very nice work by all this week. I've got to make up my mind and vote.

Poll Closed and a well deserved win goes to Boabdulrahman... congratulations! :)

Congrats, Boabdulrahman! :cheers:

Sorry for the loss, Raphaele! I voted for you.

congrats - boabdulrahman, well composed shot 👍

also - Raphaele, beautiful B&W :eek: (inspired my entry) but maybe it stole some votes - sorry :guilty:

thanks kindly - to all 12 who cast votes my way (affirmation that my photos are improving) :)

lastly - I have to add that the best image of the comp for me was HERE on page 4, from bmxmitch LMAO :lol:

W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back