CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 50 - JAPAN (W: FishyJuice)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 20 comments

THEME: Classics: Japan vs Europe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmcheaderwk50.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by ijkhk4:

"One thing I like GT is that the game includes classic cars. I hope the future GT release will
include more premium classic cars. Show me your favourite Japanese classic or European classic :)"

CARS: Japanese or European cars 1979 or earlier
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Single car in shot, prefer non-race car but race cars are allowed

gtpapmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 15 images. For H2H weeks, 8 per poll.
gtpapmcdeadline02.jpg

Competition News:

The Japanese side of things is one image short this week; just as I was about to post the poll I realized guuner's image was too large. Instead of further delaying things, this made the most sense.

Sorry for being careless, I acutally like that 2000GT from Guuner because it is the "classic LFA".

Woah great poll 👍

I thought I may have made it this week, what was your opinion on my shot ijkhk4?

Thanks

Woah great poll 👍

I thought I may have made it this week, what was your opinion on my shot ijkhk4?

Thanks

I like the front side of this Subaru more than the rear of it. There are just too many jaggies for this car compare to other shots. But I like the reflection on the car it is very nice 👍

I like the front side of this Subaru more than the rear of it. There are just too many jaggies for this car compare to other shots. But I like the reflection on the car it is very nice 👍

Alright thanks :) I shall work more on my cleaning up next time I use a standard :lol: I appreciate the feed back 👍

Where have those 5 people gone? :lol:
The "Europe" poll has got 82 votes as of now, and this one's got "77". What's going on here? :P

Where have those 5 people gone? :lol:
The "Europe" poll has got 82 votes as of now, and this one's got "77". What's going on here? :P

They saw that you're clearly winning and thought it wouldnt change anything if they'll vote here too. :P

They saw that you're clearly winning and thought it wouldnt change anything if they'll vote here too. :P

Yeah, right. :P

I've been overtaken from differences like that before. :lol: Remember the "JGTC" poll, "Brakes glowing"? :lol:

Thanks for all the votes, but I won't be surprised if ZEROX comes and takes this part-H2H. And I must ask, what does everyone see in my shot?

It is edited a tiny bit in the color tone department, and it isn't really 2.0 worthy. ;)

Still, huge thanks to all 26 (:eek:) voters. :dopey:

Nah, this poll will be yours. ;)
It's out of reach and not to mention that awesome picture of yours. :drool:

Finish second wasn't so bad.
Thanks all for the votes guys. 👍

Nah, this poll will be yours. ;)
It's out of reach and not to mention that awesome picture of yours. :drool:

And it is now two less votes between us! I'm tellin' ya, you're approaching! :lol:

EDIT:

And it is now, at 17.10 GMT+1 two more votes separating me from ZEROX we eliminated. If this trend holds on, then... Uh-oh. ;)

Congrats prematurely. :lol:

Last edited:
Told ya' it's yours, Fishy! :D:tup:
Congratz!

[bragging] I won. I won. I WON. [/bragging] :lol:

Huge thanks to everyone that voted for me. It took me ~38 weeks since I started competing to win anything. And it's the thing I'm worst at, 2.0. :P

Will be looking forward to meet Aleman. And seeing that he got 34/107 votes, and I got 28/102 do I guess he'll take the win easily. ;)

This is a very exciting poll and all pictures really look amazing. Hope you will win the final poll FishyJuice 👍 Really lucky that I wait for you before closing the competition.

This is a very exciting poll and all pictures really look amazing. Hope you will win the final poll FishyJuice 👍 Really lucky that I wait for you before closing the competition.

I was lucky indeed, the "thank you" feels appropriate right now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back