CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 50 - EUROPE (W: Aleman)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 17 comments

THEME: Classics: Japan vs Europe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmcheaderwk50.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by ijkhk4:

"One thing I like GT is that the game includes classic cars. I hope the future GT release will
include more premium classic cars. Show me your favourite Japanese classic or European classic :)"

CARS: Japanese or European cars 1979 or earlier
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Single car in shot, prefer non-race car but race cars are allowed

gtpapmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 15 images. For H2H weeks, 8 per poll.
gtpapmcdeadline02.jpg

no surprise I didn't made it with my old shot. This poll is literally INSANE! :drool:👍

no idea where my vote should go to. I think I make another 7 accounts...:P

:lol: You again!? :P

Really excited to make the poll this week. As Mitch said, the quality is outstanding!

Though if I'm honest my entry looks a little silly squashed in like that. Maybe next time the poll maker could devise a way to space out the entries a little. With mock poll entries as 5 pixel background coloured banners or something, posted up inbetween each real entry. I think that'd be best, especially when the poll consists of creative croppings. There's a couple up there that look a little strange.

Whatever anyway, I'm just happy to make it. And I guess the competition has ran for 50 weeks without anyone complaining before me :lol:

Sorry :indiff:

What's the prob?

I didn't pick this photo into the poll because it is too tight on the left handside. If you can zoom back and move the car the the right side more to exclude the net at the back it will be better. Also I think the picture is a bit too dark. Keep on trying, your effort will pay off eventually. 👍

I thought, I had a chance this week.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan I almost include your entry into the poll. But there are just too many race cars. If the sky reflection near the right headlight looks more white, the shot will be perfect. I suppose you want to show the car is racing in the dark right? Acutally, your shot is really amazing 👍

Maybe I'm too wraped up in the numbers but at this point standards are only at about 10% with a 25% representation, will the japanese h2h victor fare better? Apples n oranges, not sure, curious to see where this comp ends.

Love the hub caps on that alfa! (nice shot capt.)

W

Wow - first comp entered and I make the poll? Cheers! Some superb shots in there - especially the Ferrari.

:dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back