CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 51 (W: Gtuned)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 22 comments

THEME: Dorifto!

• [URL="http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/572/tsukubacircuitfs.jpg"][IMG]http://img835.imageshack.us/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmcheaderwk51.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by Benmastaw00t:

"Any car (preferably Japanese), any track, no photo travel, the car has to be drifting.
If anyone wants to impress me, the use of Panning Mode 1 will certainly do the trick."

CARS: Any (preferably Japanese)
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See Above

gtpapmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 15 images. For H2H weeks, 8 per poll.
gtpapmcdeadline02.jpg

Wow...I can't believe I made the polls! :) Thanks a lot!

My vote goes to the Blitz R34...absolutely brilliant.

Surprised I made the poll =o
Anyway, my vote went to the blue NSX, one of the best shots I've seen in a while 👍

Damn, I didn't get in. Ah well, it was my first attempt at a comp. Thought maybe I'd struck gold right off the bat. XD The comp was fun, I look forward to entering more.

Damn, I didn't get in. Ah well, it was my first attempt at a comp. Thought maybe I'd struck gold right off the bat. XD The comp was fun, I look forward to entering more.

Some of us keep entering for more than 50 weeks but never made it.
The motto is: never give up, keep on competing!
Don't feel downhearted – your time will come.

Awesome poll!! My vote goes to the Silvia up top - just full of drama. I love it. My shot (the Orange IS F) is one of my personal all time best shots. Unfortunately I think it could have better fit a different theme. Cheers anyway.

Some of us keep entering for more than 50 weeks but never made it.
The motto is: never give up, keep on competing!
Don't feel downhearted – your time will come.

Thank you for the encouragement. :)

Commendable entries everyone. It's really hard to pick just one.👍

You got my vote mate. I thought 'bella' was just as good if not better than Andrea's entry.

As for the Blitz I just dont get it.

Thats not to say I dont like it. But is it a better picture than Bella? Not in my opinion.

You got my vote mate. I thought 'bella' was just as good if not better than Andrea's entry.

As for the Blitz I just dont get it.

Thats not to say I dont like it. But is it a better picture than Bella? Not in my opinion.

Thanks for the vote :) but I was meaning the poll trends in general. Maybe studying photography has lead me to have a twisted perception on what is popular? There are some shots here I thought would do way better than they are, and some that didn't make the poll that should have done. Its interesting to look at :P.

Edit: I spose its the little things that drive my vote sometimes. I think the red in the seat of Andrea's NSX could have been a tad more saturated to keep the balance with the somewhat strong blue colour (nice colour by the way - I do believe mine is the same sort of hue) and it was the shadows in the smoke of jBhIpS's shot that lead me to vote for it, plus the composition that is actually quite good despite the car taking up a rather large portion of the frame. The shadows and highlights are nicely balanced too. :)

I have no idea how I or anyone else would react if I won one of these things and had to explain to people why their shot didn't make the poll :P.

Last edited:
Congratulations Gtuned!

Same as PMC: your prize will be announced later this evening!​

Wow, Gtuned! I knew your Blitz photo was a winning shot! Three cheers for you! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I just gotta say, I got lucky :drool: How I beat Andrea I have no idea, But thanks for my second 2.0 win everyone :D

I was a bit surprised at the turnout, seeing how andrea had the lead for quite a while. But the eventual winner wasn't less worthy, congrats Gtuned!

Congrats Gtuned! Well deserved, as that is one fantastic shot ;)

EDIT: Wow, I got 5 votes! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back