CLOSED: GT5 Photomode/Photoshop Competition - Week 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Adelaide
Revolution52
39header.jpg

Raphaele was selected as the Judge's Choice winner last week, and he decided that this week ought to be a Graphics Week.

Nuno GTI took out the public vote, and the theme he has selected is Brochures!

Further explanation of theme, which is chosen by Week 37 Winner, Nuno GTI:

entries must portray a double-page sample of a car brochure. In other words... using a widescreen photo configuration, competitors must create two pages of a car brochure, one on the left and the other on the right; however, both have to feature the same car, but it can have different specs like colors, rims, aerodynamic extras from GT Auto Shop, etc. Interior details of the car are allowed and welcomed. I advise competitors to do some previous research on the car brands' available brochures to learn about the usual colors and graphics used by each individual brand. However, original designs will also be considered. The car used to build the brochure must be taken from a GT5 photo, Photo Travel or non-Photo Travel. Apart from that, graphics out of GT5 are allowed.

Here is a (small) example: Click

And remember... be creative and have fun!

pscomprulesn2.jpg

• Photoshop or another image editing program MUST be used.
  • Each entry must have some part from a Photomode picture from Gran Turismo 5.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
  • When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • No full-size images posted in thread; your entry will be ignored.
  • A preview image is not only allowed, but encouraged! However, preview images can
    not exceed 500 pixels in either direction. This includes borders or drop shadow effects.
  • Winner of the public vote gets to choose the theme for the following week.
  • Public vote winners also get to select the top 12 entries for the poll the following week.
  • When selecting the top 12 entries the following week, the theme chooser will also select a
    "Judge's Choice" winner, the entry which they feel has best captured the theme.
  • The Judge's Choice winner gets to choose whether the following week will be either a
    Graphics Week or a Manipulation Week.
  • A graphics week will be primarily graphic design and layout based, for example magazine
    covers, or movie posters.
  • A manipulation week will be primarily based on photo manipulation, for example creating
    race cars in game, or making multi-car composites.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!

pscompeditingn2.jpg

Being a Photoshop competition, there are no limits on editing. Use every tool at your disposal to
create the desired effect. Feel free to utilise HDR techniques, photo stitching, whatever you like!
Your only real restriction is that you must use some part of a GT5 Photomode image!
The main thing to remember is to be creative and have fun!

pscompdeadlinen2.jpg

Does it have to be for a manufacturer ? or can it be for a fictional tuning company ?

This is the first time i've done one of the photoshop comps, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

FINAL ENTRY

6399281023_185b804fea.jpg

click here for big

also, as with the other entry, text waffles, copied it from a car review page lol​

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

All pictures except the interieur are done in GT5 photomode.
I like it but there's just a little creativity and not real fun this time…

F I N A L
E N T R Y
* u p d a t e d *

- M P 4 - 1 2 C | B R O C H U R E -

:click image for lightbox version | subject to change:
----------
My first Photoshop Competition Entry

Last edited:
F I N A L
E N T R Y

- M P 4 - 1 2 C | B R O C H U R E -

:click image for lightbox version | subject to change:
----------
My first Photoshop Competition Entry

You're so obessed with that car, but g'damn you make it look the best :drool:

FINAL ENTRY

All the images can be found here, and the info about the car was obtained from the internet

Well, I guess it is time to declare... COMPETITION CLOSED.

I will now contact Revolution so that a poll can be created.
Great entries everyone. Cheers 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back