Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
SSCW27Ban.jpg

Further explaination of this very open theme as given by Jason_B.

"It could be a pack of GT cars racing down the front stretch at LeMans with the lights from pit
lane shimmering in the night or it could be as simple as a wheel as the light shines on it.
It could be a car parked in an alley or it could be a set of eyes peering from under a visor.
It could be a car storming through the rain at SSR7, whatever it is I want to be wowed.
I want everyone to explore the surroundings, feel the colours, and try something new; you
might surprise yourself."

Cars: Any but not necessarliy any.
Locations: Any.
Phototravel: Yes, you guessed it... any.
Unique Restrictions: "Jagged edges will have a very negative effect on me. ;)"

SSC_RulesPMC.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Entries for the competition this week must be sent to the Judge Jason_B Via
    Private Message and not posted in this thread, any pics posted in this thread will not be
    considered for the poll.
  • Your PM must consist of a preview image no bigger than 500px at the largest side with a
    direct link to the full size image.
  • Your first entry will be your last, you will not be allowed to change your entry so be happy
    with it.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
  • Do not use a photo from your Gallery or post your photo shoot in your Gallery until after
    the competition (and poll if you made it) has closed.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Winner chooses the following week's theme and becomes Judge for that week.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Judge will select their favourite 10 entries and PM to the Host for the poll.
  • The poll entries will then all be hosted by me so that links cannot be traced to the owner
    of the photo.
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
  • It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
SSC_Editing.jpg

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
SSC_Deadline.jpg

Sunday 04.12.11
SSC_PrizeCar27.jpg

Last edited:
I hope everyone makes it a challenge for me to select 10 or 15. I am not going to favor any car or style. I'm hoping to see 10 completely different styles or shots to make the poll. A big help would be to look at the Hall of Fame for any inspirations.

If anyone still has questions please feel free to post them or PM me.

I don't know what the prize car will be but I'm going to sweeten the deal and add a matching set of cars from my collection on top of whatever Nato gives to the winner. And there will be something for the first person that does not make the poll.

Everyone knows the posting rules on size, please use it.

Yes there will be prize cars for SSC and CCCL this week, although I haven't had time to organise them yet as I've been away for a few days, however watch this space. :)

It's open. You can ask anyone from the tournaments, it's the hardest theme to use.

Haha thanks for the quick confirmation :) I can imagine, I really don't know where to start... Oh well, should have an entry in sometime this week

Finally all great shots might have a chance in this comp that never matched a theme before…

I can send in any picture I made, is that right?
The only other thing to remember is that any shot you enter cannot be in your gallery (if you have one) until after the competition and poll has ended.

From my Collection I am giving away as a bonus to whoever wins, a matching set of cars.

As Nismo pointed out in last weeks SS competition, it is the 100 year mark for Chevrolet.

So without further ado:

6421694623_0be17740d9_z.jpg

2009 Corvette ZR1 toned in Pearl White Crystal Effect wearing Matte Black BBS Wheels and the 1960 Corvette AM also toned in Pearl White Crystal Effect and wearing Matte Black Wheels. Both have been fully loaded with everything and both are brand with new zero miles.​

From my Collection I am giving away as a bonus to whoever wins, a matching set of cars.

As Nismo pointed out in last weeks SS competition, it is the 100 year mark for Chevrolet.

So without further ado:

6421694623_0be17740d9_z.jpg

2009 Corvette ZR1 toned in Pearl White Crystal Effect wearing Matte Black BBS Wheels and the 1960 Corvette AM also toned in Pearl White Crystal Effect and wearing Matte Black Wheels. Both have been fully loaded with everything and both are brand with new zero miles.​

Zero miles huh.. How did you get them there to take the shot then? :lol:

Entry sent.

Also, I quite like the prizes this week. 👍 Reminds me of the raffles you see in C&D and R&T.

Last edited:
So as I was walking through the city I pass by the mental institution and I hear a commotion from inside the wall. I couldn't see in but all I heard were people yelling 13, 13, 13.

Hehe, the mental institution usually get an influx of patients over the weekend. :sly:

So I found a hole in the wall and tried to peer through it and see what the commotion was about. As soon as I did, a stick poked me in the eye and they started yelling: "14! 14! 14!"

Yay I made the loonies change their number :D

(Oh....or does it mean that I'm one of them...one of them...one of them...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back