CLOSED: GT5 Photomode/Photoshop - Week 40 - Winner: iNs3CuRe

And the winner is?

• [URL=http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/darkr1/edit/c4480cc8.jpg][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Adelaide
Revolution52

40header.jpg

pscomprulesn2manip.jpg

• Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your entry; don't try to sway the poll.
  • Poll is up until the week's Saturday.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Sunday.
  • In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
  • This poll decides the Public Vote winner. The Judge's Choice winner is decided at the start
    of the voting by the judge and will be announced with the close of the public vote so as
    not to sway votes.
  • The Judge's Choice winner will be notified and asked to choose the theme category for
    the following week, Graphics or Manipulation.
  • Public Vote winners have 48 hours to get their new theme in the JC's chosen category to the host.
  • If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.

pscompdeadlinen2.jpg

Has anybody full viewed a picture ? Insecure's is good, but is quite grainy, and the Porsche has a wierd purple tint to it, while Hawker's is simply amazing, I mean he even got the reflection of the T/A in the cop car, and added lights to them all.

Has anybody full viewed a picture ? Insecure's is good, but is quite grainy, and the Porsche has a wierd purple tint to it, while Hawker's is simply amazing, I mean he even got the reflection of the T/A in the cop car, and added lights to them all.

I added the grain to make it look movie like kind of scene, and yeah the shadows etc arent good because I was in a hurry and thought this comp would end any minute. Hawker deserves the win 👍

Anyone who takes the time to create an entry for this competition deserves a win. Good luck to everyone. 👍

Thanks.

Insecure: Nice work! I like yours although I do agree that the grain is a bit over the top. A good way to control that is to make a copy of your compressed layers or final layer, add the grain to the copy of the compressed layers(on top of original layers/compressed layers) and change the layer's blending mode. From there tweak with the layer opacity and fill and you should end up with a decent quick and dirty way of creating a film grain type look. Cheers!

Thanks.

Insecure: Nice work! I like yours although I do agree that the grain is a bit over the top. A good way to control that is to make a copy of your compressed layers or final layer, add the grain to the copy of the compressed layers(on top of original layers/compressed layers) and change the layer's blending mode. From there tweak with the layer opacity and fill and you should end up with a decent quick and dirty way of creating a film grain type look. Cheers!

Thanks for the tip 👍 will try that out next time :D

Actually, it was the reflection that turned me off. The side of the cop's car is reflecting the front of the TA, which is impossible from that angle. Additionally the wheels are static, reducing the sense of speed/action.

That said, it's still better than I could ever do... :sly:

I liked the fact that the 4th photo went for NFS:HP2, a game that I shared my childhood with, along with Gran Turismo 3 :D

Last edited:
6462133751_67bea6ef4a.jpg

Congratulations to iNs3CuRe for winning this weeks Photoshop Comp! Great job!

smokeycompv01x500.png

Congrats also to Hawker4 for being selected as Judge's Choice!

Well done to both of you - new week up as soon as I receive a theme from iNs3CuRe!

RESPECT!
Nice to see what you guys did with the theme.
Congrats to both the winners!!!👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back