Miklad's Musings... ** 1000 posts birthday update! **

• Thread starter Miklad
  • 318 comments
United Kingdom
Derby, UK
miklad
6504331519_8e54450f92_z.jpg

Hi all,

Been entering a few comps over the past few weeks, so thought I'd finally get around to creating a Gallery of my own.
I'll keep updating as I go on/can be bothered.

There are some great artists/photographers on this forum - I only hope my pics are worth the effort!

Thanks for looking and any comments most welcome. :)

Dub1 by Miklad, on Flickr

Toscana Delta1 by Miklad, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 5 by Miklad, on Flickr

S2000_GT SPA by Miklad, on Flickr

S2000 GT SPA II by Miklad, on Flickr

S2000 SPA III by Miklad, on Flickr

S2000 SPAV by Miklad, on Flickr

Circuito de Madrid_15 by Miklad, on Flickr

'Ave It by Miklad, on Flickr

Onwards and upwards by Miklad, on Flickr

Circuito de Madrid_32 by Miklad, on Flickr

Circuito de Madrid_24 by Miklad, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7_30 by Miklad, on Flickr

Circuito de Madrid_74 by Miklad, on Flickr

Last edited:
Beautiful photos - very artistic and expressive. I love the tones and partials. Wonderful use of subtle color, especially in the S2000, Madrid and "Onwards and Upwards" shots. Great work!

2nd one is awesome. I have a hard time shooting those narrow 16:9 verticals. Also like the two Stealth F1 shots. 👍

About half an hour. I had the background from an old job I did a few years back. Took the shot of the car, cut it out, tweaked the tones a bit, did the logo using a brush and added a bit of tinsel. :)

It's quite crude really when you get up close. :dopey:

About half an hour. I had the background from an old job I did a few years back. Took the shot of the car, cut it out, tweaked the tones a bit, did the logo using a brush and added a bit of tinsel. :)

It's quite crude really when you get up close. :dopey:

wow! my idea for the comp was a snowcar xD i had more time than you to crop out that SLR from a GT5 picture and then transform it into snow car and then adding it into a snow background :crazy:
i took like 2 hours :scared: and still mine looks like a piece of trash compared to yours :lol:

wow! my idea for the comp was a snowcar xD i had more time than you to crop out that SLR from a GT5 picture and then transform it into snow car and then adding it into a snow background :crazy:
i took like 2 hours :scared: and still mine looks like a piece of trash compared to yours :lol:

Hey mate, I can see why yours took a lot longer - much more to do than I had. Smoothing that bodywork as good as you did would've taken me ages, honestly. (I hate those kind of tasks). :yuck:

Yours turned out very well for saying it was such an ambitious idea. 👍

Hey mate, I can see why yours took a lot longer - much more to do than I had. Smoothing that bodywork as good as you did would've taken me ages, honestly. (I hate those kind of tasks). :yuck:

Yours turned out very well for saying it was such an ambitious idea. 👍

wow thanks :)

you officially rule 👍
:lol: i love your pictures, i gonna sub to your gallery here :)

Back