Cerbera speed 12 TVR wanted bad!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benjamino72
  • 11 comments
  • 804 views
Messages
36
If anyone has a cerbera speed 12 please let me know what you want to trade it for but within reason! Let me know if you have one for trading!
 
I can give you mine for free if you don't mind near stock conditions.
 
Otakatukid yes please I would love a speed 12! Discuss soon
 
I can give it to you free, but this weekend would be the best time for me to send it so send me a friend request on Friday and I'll send it to you Friday night.
 
Sorry I'm new to this what's your psn acc name or is it private or what?
 
My PSN is otakukid965. If you look under a person's profile picture, they will sometimes have thier PSN located there. Welcome to GTplanet.
 
Um, you just did 2 things not allowed, use text speech and you triple posted, we can't even double post, think a little more before you post.
 
Back