PaperHats's Replay-Only Photo-Mode Gallery

• Thread starter PaperHats
  • 19 comments
United Kingdom
Manchester
PaperHats
Hi, guys! I don't think I've posted much, but I managed to take a few decent shots in GT5's replay photo mode. So I have decided to share some. Maybe all. I dunno.

eqyIRbiD4DcexgLbIE_0.jpg

QorEN4Wv5Rdq4Ox8bv_0.jpg

8XfD7PNCtfVafWHHekp_0.jpg

hTuYUJyKBkEWfHLUgNi_0.jpg

l66J97sHUTKWfpunQen_0.jpg

CjkmV6DDEltg3ZmR3d_0.jpg

a0HjEhhebJsbvWvv8wa_0.jpg

vDaKMpfBZipqy2lPqf_0.jpg

sPpei7cRMljqR5gDG7_0.jpg

rPy5fX6MUYI7468dIn_0.jpg

eaNxSfKWMyk7oK7eTg_0.jpg

Bj7p7nPXQHsbf0fvk3W_0-1.jpg

cOQY8cYJviI7qNVGSk_0.jpg

8dU7eyVIRbj7MxWXce_0.jpg

ZwcQd0AABQWav86nCNT_0.jpg

g2gW19ZJaVV7Z6DIaq_0.jpg

vn9TUPEKVgsgQqVE7E_0.jpg

sWyoOIvTcUVbvY2PXiZ_0.jpg

NXkqghVYkjj7rg84Jy_0.jpg

AXKe6fVPvyWeDVv3z5_0.jpg

5exoCQRrgIFbfm76fZO_0.jpg

Y6CUSnvmVmEgaFT7if_0.jpg

WGsoksERmNFqTIVr7b_0.jpg

lx13a0rsySsavfnRN7Q_0.jpg

OlgWgPCJAncWf98tYYz_0.jpg

YesqYPhmlDEWfdJNkIn_0.jpg

yhWnYXdmBENWflxaPEC_0.jpg

M6KPvwcVN8sem3KqmP_0.jpg

RrpvYE8oDwtqrcJftr_0.jpg

TZJbNwjhI3Wbv9hI4Zc_0.jpg

KqxBgikEfysgPNZoRv_0.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer night racing, which means most of my photos are at night. I have one of my X2011 going around the ring at Cape Ring. That taught me not to trust auto-focus that much!

Thanks. When I finish my endurance, I'll take a few of my SLS AMG destroying the competition in rain. The rain was at the start, so I don't have to watch many hours of replays.

Oh. I wont post all of my images here, so just check out my photobucket album! http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/PaperHats/

Nothing is there that you haven't yet seen (I think), but it gets annoying having to get them there and then copying the image URL many times over...

You definetly need to work on your focus points, which are (unfortunatelly) almost not present. Which is a pity because some of the photos are quite good.

Well, it always depends on your personal taste.
I personally don' like it at all.

The car just seems blurry, and that is definetly not a nice sense of speed. To define this a style is quite daring. Especially the in the last picture of the SLS.

The wheels/tyres seem like to do absolutly nothing, and that (for me) isn't the definition of speed. If a car moves, I want to see it in the pictures. I want a perspective, that shows how the gravity does it's work, how the car leans into the corner.

This just seems like you've took a picture with your cellphone, sorry. :lol:
Just do this corner again with the SLS, turn the Camera to the rear and press the Square - Button. Choose Panning Mode 3 and choose a panning mode of 1/60 or 1/125 and a F Value between f4.0 and f8.0

You will definetly see the difference, and I think you also going to like the outcome very much, and you will understand what I am trying to explain to you!

To the next update 👍

Cheers, 20832

I'll give it a shot. But don't expect many. As I've already said, I prefer it my way, simply because... uh... because I do!

EDIT:

Oh, and the SLS... ah... that one was edited too.

Huge update. I took a lot of shots today because I became bored of grinding the Seasonal Events for an R10. Sorry, 20832, but most of them were taken before your helpful post.

I looks definetly better! :)

Here are the values you should use for a nice "moving" picture:

Panning Mode 3
Shutter Speed: 1/60
f4.0

Focus on the right taillight, and it's going to look good :)

Instead of cluttering up the first post I'm going to start new posts for each new set.

scaled.php

ToscanaTarmac.jpg

Nrburgring24h.jpg

Nrburgring24h_1.jpg

laLHeaxpWTdqOUDBdK_0.jpg

1BDtmaQIjcWgjFGk3G_0.jpg

Once I get destroyed in the Comps., I'll post more.

amazing shots but they look a little bit blurry and dark. adjusting the exposure in evenings and focusing might help it.. or maybe its my eyes.. xD

Loved the SLR and R8 shots 👍

Back