Closed to complete schedule.

  • Thread starter Thread starter calico
  • 49 comments
  • 2,759 views
Messages
2,684
United Kingdom
ZEGOLFMAN
Messages
ZEGOLFMAN
Messages
VR6-DUBBERS
23/01 Scarcry Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 for Wien Blue Pearl crx 90 COMPLETE
24/01 Furinkazen Jaguar XFR for Mercedes slr mclaren 03 COMPLETE
25/01 Ming0407 370z academy for Kart 125 SPL COMPLETE
26/01 Ming0407 black nsx-r 0/0/0 for Toyota ft 86 concept II COMPLETE
27/01 Rayzah Bmw csl Silbergrau Metallic for Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Championship White SENT
28/01 Rayzah Bmw csl Sapphire Metallic for Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Vogue Silver Metallic COMPLETE
29/01 Rayzah Bmw gtr for Honda NSX-R Concept '01 SENT
31/01 fndrsn speed 12 for ZZII 0/0/0 COMPLETE

Friends Requests to ZEGOLFMAN please at least 24 hours before schedule to account for time differences.

Jan 31th -Sikbeta Toyota Supra RZ '97 blue x '83 ticket - VR6-DUBBERs COMPLETE
Feb 1st - Sikbeta Toyota Supra RZ '97 white x Historic rally - VR6-DUBBERS COMPLETE
 
Last edited:
I'm more than up for the Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 :)
Please have a look in mygranturismo garage (link in my sig).

Cheers mate
 
Added to schedule for Monday.
 
Looking for Jaguar XFR.
 
I have that 0/0/0 can trade 24/01. What are you offering?
 
Last edited:
Do you have the 0/0 Honda CR-X SiR '90 in Blade Silver. Yes, I know, HUGE ask. :lol:
 
I will have a look but i am sure i only have it with miles will let you know asap.

EDIT: sorry i only have it in white with 53000 miles.
 
Last edited:
Mercedes SLR Mclaren 03 (Crystal Galaxit Metallic) which is 0/0/0 ?
 
Mercedes SLR Mclaren 03 (Crystal Galaxit Metallic) which is 0/0/0 ?

We have a deal already in the schedule thanks.
 
Which Toyota Concept '11 are you searching for?
 
Which Toyota Concept '11 are you searching for?

Im not searching for 1 at the moment i have one in green ticket form for people wanting it.
 
Im not searching for 1 at the moment i have one in green ticket form for people wanting it.

Ahaa, got me confused. Might have read it wrong.
So no donations needed :P

👍
 
I will offer Toyota ft 86 concept II & Kart 125 SPL for 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 & NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. Is that 0/0/0?
 
I will offer Toyota ft 86 concept II & Kart 125 SPL for 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 & NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. Is that 0/0/0?


I will check to see i deffinately have the 370z in various colours 0/0/0 but dont know about the NSX-R PROTO i will check in 12 hours when i get home from work.
I have pencilled you in for 1 day at the moment.

Ahaa, got me confused. Might have read it wrong.
So no donations needed :P

👍
Donations are always welcome lol anything you would like? I need to look at the colour of the one that i have i think its green but dont know if there is a green one.
 
Last edited:
Since you seam to be booking up to January 30th, can I have that last spot? I'm booked up to the 29th on the moment.

I'm after various things, but those include almost all colors of the 370Z GTA, and all colors of the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car...

Just say what you want for any of them.
 
Since you seam to be booking up to January 30th, can I have that last spot? I'm booked up to the 29th on the moment.

I'm after various things, but those include almost all colors of the 370Z GTA, and all colors of the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car...

Just say what you want for any of them.

I only have 1 370z academy missing 0/0/0 if i remember correctly so could set up a weeks trading with you i would be looking for 0/0/0 standard cars if you have any.
I will check which Nxs-r colours i have.
 
I only have 1 370z academy missing 0/0/0 if i remember correctly so could set up a weeks trading with you i would be looking for 0/0/0 standard cars if you have any.
I will check which Nxs-r colours i have.

Yes, I have quite a few... follow this link to my collection inventory (models I'm collecting or collected in 0/0/0 are here), and here for my collection of 0/0/0 (note some models are in both places, but this 2nd list is incomplete, missing car/colors I got in the last few weeks, as well as any brand from Japan that would be alphabetically after Mine's).

Sorry for giving the info in that way, but that's the only way I have it available at the moment.

Also if you are wanting to trade all 370Z GTA with me, then let me know witch one you don't have, since I have 1 and 1 other pending from crypto (but I didn't specify the color, in case I could get some deals for this model, since he owns all colors).
 
Yes, I have quite a few... follow this link to my collection inventory (models I'm collecting or collected in 0/0/0 are here), and here for my collection of 0/0/0 (note some models are in both places, but this 2nd list is incomplete, missing car/colors I got in the last few weeks, as well as any brand from Japan that would be alphabetically after Mine's).

Sorry for giving the info in that way, but that's the only way I have it available at the moment.

Also if you are wanting to trade all 370Z GTA with me, then let me know witch one you don't have, since I have 1 and 1 other pending from crypto (but I didn't specify the color, in case I could get some deals for this model, since he owns all colors).
Ok i will double check and confirm all in the morning .

EDIT:

I have 370z Academy in diamond black, white, grey, red, blue and yellow i believe it is super black i am missing.
I have gt-r Academy in super black, white, grey and red.
I would like the Nismo 400r in all colours and if possible the missing 370z colour.
 
Last edited:
Hello calico!

I am currently hunting for:

BMW M3 CSL '03 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic
BMW M3 GTR '03

Any luck with those in 0 mile 0 switch?
 
Hello calico!

I am currently hunting for:

BMW M3 CSL '03 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic
BMW M3 GTR '03

Any luck with those in 0 mile 0 switch?

You have come to the right place all 3 all with 0/0/0 what have you got standard 0/0/0 maybe the same car different colours?
 
Ok i will double check and confirm all in the morning .

EDIT:

I have 370z Academy in diamond black, white, grey, red, blue and yellow i believe it is super black i am missing.
I have gt-r Academy in super black, white, grey and red.
I would like the Nismo 400r in all colours and if possible the missing 370z colour.

Ok, I already have the Diamond Black and the 370Z doesn't have Super Black, this is the complete list of colors: Blade Silver, Brilliant Silver, Brilliant White Pearl, Diamond Black, Premium LeMans Blue, Premium Ultimate Yellow, Titanium Grey, Vibrant Red.

So you may be missing some of the Silvers/Grey: Blade Silver, Brilliant Silver, Titanium Grey, let me know, so I can ask crypto for the color you don't have.

As for the GT-R, I have the the Dark Metal Grey and the Brillant White Pearl is pending, so I would like the Vibrant Red and Super Black.

So that's 5 370Z GTA and 2 GT-R GTA from you to me (I'm also interested in both M3 GTR and CSL...).

As for the Nismo 400R, I have them all (and the car is currently in the OCD), so I can send the ones you are missing, same goes to the 370Z GTA that crypto will send to me (by the 30th of this month I think), but that's still only 4 cars from me to you at max, and we are talking of 10 cars from you to me... anything else you are interested?
 
I'd like the TVR Speed 12, check my garage, if theres something there we can trade then pm me.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=33157

I have that what date would you like to trade and do you have any 0/0/0 standard cars. I have added you to the schedule but if the date does not suit let me know because Rayzah has not responded but im sure he is flexible on dates.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for the common supra lol I don't know which is the version that you can turbo, the rz or the s-rz? I'm sure I don't have much you'd want but I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Just want one of those damn things in my garage, I have never ever seen it in my dealerships. Help a brother out if you don't mind.
 
Do you have any cars with 0 changes 0 miles 0 wins? It is the Supra RZ that everybody seams to rave over but i will have a look i have them all but will double check for you.
 
I have that what date would you like to trade and do you have any 0/0/0 standard cars. I have added you to the schedule but if the date does not suit let me know because Rayzah has not responded but im sure he is flexible on dates.

I have quite a few although many are prize cars; I have some 0/0/0 RUFs, OPTION Stream Z, Spirra 4.6 and Tommy Kaira ZZII, GT Skyline Race and Pace Car, Corvette CS-R, Plymouth Cuda, Fairlady Z LM Race Car. These are just some, if theres any car in specific you're looking for I can check to see if I have it. Might have some miles since it's from UCD though
 
I'm pretty sure I do calico, I will take a look when I get home in a bit, still at work. I'll get back to you..
 
You have come to the right place all 3 all with 0/0/0 what have you got standard 0/0/0 maybe the same car different colours?

Here is a link to my garage, and trading schedule 👍
Let's make a deal!!
 
Alright calico here's are my cars with 0/0/0
Mini cooper s countryman 11
Volkswagen 1200 66
Golf scirocco r 10
Yellowhat yms tomica gtr 08
Chevelle ss 454 70
Z act 70
Corvette c5r 00
Stratos rally car 77
Ford gt 02
Ford gt lm race car spec 2
Carbon r r34 04
Calsonic skyline gtr race car 93

Those are it. Let me know what you would like, like I said I'm sure they're not appealing to a garage like yours I imagine but I really want that supra!
 
I have quite a few although many are prize cars; I have some 0/0/0 RUFs, OPTION Stream Z, Spirra 4.6 and Tommy Kaira ZZII, GT Skyline Race and Pace Car, Corvette CS-R, Plymouth Cuda, Fairlady Z LM Race Car. These are just some, if theres any car in specific you're looking for I can check to see if I have it. Might have some miles since it's from UCD though

I can trade for your ZZII

Here is a link to my garage, and trading schedule 👍
Let's make a deal!!
Have replied in your thread.👍

Alright calico here's are my cars with 0/0/0
Mini cooper s countryman 11
Volkswagen 1200 66
Golf scirocco r 10
Yellowhat yms tomica gtr 08
Chevelle ss 454 70
Z act 70
Corvette c5r 00
Stratos rally car 77
Ford gt 02
Ford gt lm race car spec 2
Carbon r r34 04
Calsonic skyline gtr race car 93

Those are it. Let me know what you would like, like I said I'm sure they're not appealing to a garage like yours I imagine but I really want that supra!
Ford GT 02 please and it is the Supra RZ i have it standard or fully tuned which do you prefer?
 
Last edited:
Back