Jaguar XJ13 All colors (I know, I know)

Psycho Turtle

TURTLE RACING LEAGUE
Premium
United States
Texas
TEXAS-TURTLE-ONE
I couldn't find a thread for the Jaguar XJ13. So, I decided to make one. Like the title says all colors including chrome are welcome. I just got my first XJ13 last night. And with the B-spec seasonals paying so much I plan to buy more. So. I wanted to see what different colors might look like on it. I respect those who don't think you should change the color, but I also respect those who don't mind changing the color.

An old one....
And yes, I did buy another Jag to keep it in it's green stock state.

Jag1.jpg

I haven't got a pic of it atm, but I have changed the colour of my XJ13, but only to a nice dark blue as a homage to Ecurie Ecosse, who would've probably run one of these cars had it made it to production for racing.

Can't you just paint it whatever colours you like and then paint it back to standard (they give you the chip).

Mine is original green and staying that way as I love that colour.

Did mine in Silver Chrome, the rivet work on the body really suits it. I'll put some pics up later if I remember.

Ok, had some fun with this 1 lovely vehicle. Some colours work, some don't but hey, that's all part of the fun!!!
Enjoy! (or grimace, vomit, or even get angry at such Jaguar blasphemy etc.!)
Jag-reflex4.jpg

jag-reflex3.jpg

jag-reflex2.jpg

jag-reflex1.jpg

jag-red2.jpg

jag-red1.jpg

jag-gold.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, reflex spice looks pretty awesome.

I think it works.......I'm kinda split: on one hand its sacrilege, on the other hand...well there's a certain humour to colouring cars in unlikely colours. I have a few 'brown' Ferraris and a 'Mushroom brown' Zonda in the garage!!!:D

I think the same purple tone on the car door of the reflex spiced one is my next venture - 1970's Matchbox toy car purple!!

Ok, had some fun with this 1 lovely vehicle. Some colours work, some don't but hey, that's all part of the fun!!!
Enjoy! (or grimace, vomit, or even get angry at such Jaguar blasphemy etc.!)

Yes, it's all in good fun. It's not like they are real cars being driven around the streets of London.

One of my XJ13s, I've got 4 now, 1 Chrome Line, 1 prize car and 2 birthday tickets!

Will try another colour soon...

Latest Posts

Back