2.04 Oil Change Glitch!

• Thread starter gt5fanatec
  • 52 comments
That guy is an oil changing machine... He doesn't need any tools or supplies to change oil in cars. Wish people could do that irl.

Possibly the oldest discovery since the first oil change @ v1.00 of GT5:yuck:
It's always been that way, and I assume PD isn't going to change that.

You do have to wonder why they bother with the animation when it's so flawed. Do it properly or (preferably) get rid of it.

It does baffle me how things like this happen. They update the 2 player split screen hub glitch then suddenly the oil change creeper disappears? :dunce:

Possibly the oldest discovery since the first oil change @ v1.00 of GT5:yuck:
It's always been that way, and I assume PD isn't going to change that.

Had the game since launch day and that's never happened with my game before 2.04...

He is actually a robot. The used oil is going in to his mouth. But how does he put new oil in without opening the hood? Hmmmm.

Have you cleared your cache?

I clear my cache on a regular basis, a couple times a week usually. The creeper (the thing the guy rolls on) has always been there. I haven't checked since 2.04 went live though.

Yep, this is a new glitch. I just changed the oil on a car and same thing happened.

Edit:
0e4a4c6a.jpg

Last edited:
If you look closely, not only is he missing a creeper, but the car lift is invisible... So much for realism I want my money back :grumpy:

If you look closely, not only is he missing a creeper, but the car lift is invisible... So much for realism I want my money back :grumpy:

Just because of this? Ah, then you'll need your money back because of the way the car gets painted. And cleaned... and because you can't see what happens inside the GT Auto garage. I think you seriously need your money back.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Btw, to the OP, thanks for posting but this is not a very useful thread. Why not post this on the Bugtracker and changelog thread? Then we can keep all the info in one place, making it easier for all.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6639082#post6639082

I didn't know about that thread. I just wanted to create this thread in a hurry when I saw the glitch. There are some really funny comments in here. 👍 :lol:

I didn't know about that thread. I just wanted to create this thread in a hurry when I saw the glitch. There are some really funny comments in here. 👍 :lol:

Yep! I laughed at some of them. Specialy the one where someone says that the financial crysis hit GT Auto hard. They had to sell the little cart that the guy used to change oil :D:D

diegorborges
Yep! I laughed at some of them. Specialy the one where someone says that the financial crysis hit GT Auto hard. They had to sell the little cart that the guy used to change oil :D:D

Yeah. :lol: every penny counts! :D

Latest Posts

Back