- Rally Ready: All of my ralley ready cars
- American Muscle: My favorite american pony and sports cars

SpecialStageRoute7f40.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytonaferrari.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytonaferrari1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife-GTR.jpg

NrburgringNordschleifeGTR3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleifeGTR2.jpg

Here's a link to the gallery, I'll post a notice when I update it and give a few samples.[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm still getting a hang of a few things, I think I'm going to try and do series like one car with lots of shots at different locations, tracks, etc.

But for now I'm just going to do random stuff from replays.

SuzukaCircuitvolvo.jpg

SuzukaCircuitvolvo2.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5miataTC.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5miataTC2.jpg

I've also got a quick tip for Photoshop users, this may or may not already be somewhere but oh well.

An easy way to bump contrast in rain/night shots is to duplicate the photo into another layer and set that layers mode to overlay, soft light, hard light, vivid light, or linear light, depending on the look you want. You can also adjust that layers transparency to tweak the effect. All the shots above utilized that method.​

Last edited:
Today I've got some shots of my ACR and Mclaren F1.

GrandValleyEastACR_1.jpg

GrandValleyEastACR.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSecaACR_1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSecaACR_3.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSecaACR_2.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSecaACR.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthef1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthef1_3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthef1_2.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthef1_1.jpg

In shots 1, 3, and 4 I used a B&W filter method in Photoshop. I applied a B&W adjustment layer, clicked auto and added the tint, and adjusted the transparency down so that it acted like a semi sepia filter that would cut the color a bit and add a warm tone to the image.​

Last edited:
Guess I need to get photoshop instead of using Flikr!

I got kinda lucky being a photographer already so I've got a few tricks up my sleeve :D

Do you want your pictures to look more like mine or do you just want more advanced editing options? I checked out your gallery and you've got some nice shots (only looked at a handful but that ZR1 headlight shot looks sweet:tup:). Another online editing program is pixlr and photobucket uses Fotoflexer

It looks like you shoot with a high f-stop most of the time, and also add an HDR or sharpening effect in post. That's the opposite of what I usually do, mostly because I do a lot of portrait photography so that's what I do in real life. Use a super low f-stop (highest at the moment was f-4.0, lowest 1.0) so that there's obvious selective focus, and add a bit of soft focus to take away some of the super sharp unrealistic details. Then I do some photo filters and adjust them so they have just a little effect on the image. There's only one or two images so far that I've made that I really needed Photoshop for, the others I could've done on pixlr. Hope that helps!

So my theme for the rest of this week is RM'd cars. Here are a few of my Silvia and Integra

EDIT: shots moved to RM post

Last edited:
WOW you are definitely not a amateur. These pics are excellent, I may subscribe to your gallery

THANKS! I'm glad you think that :D I've always loved cars and cameras, so I think the two put together made it a little easier for me to get the hang of. I still think I've got a lot to learn and try out, different compositions, editing styles, lots of stuff. You've got some nice shots yourself, Hopefully I can end up with a following like you someday!

UPDATE:

I have now created an "index" page in place of my first post. I am going to try and keep the sets dense so I don't have a HUGE directory.

I'll be posting another RM set tonight, and probably another one tomorrow.

I got kinda lucky being a photographer already so I've got a few tricks up my sleeve :D

Do you want your pictures to look more like mine or do you just want more advanced editing options? I checked out your gallery and you've got some nice shots (only looked at a handful but that ZR1 headlight shot looks sweet:tup:). Another online editing program is pixlr and photobucket uses Fotoflexer

It looks like you shoot with a high f-stop most of the time, and also add an HDR or sharpening effect in post. That's the opposite of what I usually do, mostly because I do a lot of portrait photography so that's what I do in real life. Use a super low f-stop (highest at the moment was f-4.0, lowest 1.0) so that there's obvious selective focus, and add a bit of soft focus to take away some of the super sharp unrealistic details. Then I do some photo filters and adjust them so they have just a little effect on the image. There's only one or two images so far that I've made that I really needed Photoshop for, the others I could've done on pixlr. Hope that helps!

For sure thanks for the info! Ill try that on my next photo shoot. & your last set is sweet. The 69 Camaro Z28 :drool:

For sure thanks for the info! Ill try that on my next photo shoot. & your last set is sweet. The 69 Camaro Z28 :drool:

No problem! It's all about style and how you want things to look, it's always good to experiment and try different things!

I've also added a few more sets to my RM gallery!

So your a professional portrait photographer not using Flickr... :scared: That's a first. No offence intended there btw, but I would've thought you being a pro, you would have known that Flickr's compression is much better than anything else out there?

Nice work on these sets though. They look pretty awesome 👍

BkS
So your a professional portrait photographer not using Flickr... :scared: That's a first. No offence intended there btw, but I would've thought you being a pro, you would have known that Flickr's compression is much better than anything else out there?

Nice work on these sets though. They look pretty awesome 👍

I'm no pro, Ive only been doing it for about 3-4 years. I use Flickr for my photography and photobucket for other stuff (like this) because there's no file limit. I don't wanna have to pay for pro just cause I've taken too many GT5 photos :D

I'm glad you like my stuff! Not the best on earth I know but Im really enjoying it!

Nice shots but there is one thing that really bugs me. The size of your photos. >.< Could you please resize them please so they are maximum of 640 (in any direction way). It helps load them faster, saves people bandwidth and best of all, easier to look at. :dopey:

BkS
Nice shots but there is one thing that really bugs me. The size of your photos. >.< Could you please resize them please so they are maximum of 640 (in any direction way). It helps load them faster, saves people bandwidth and best of all, easier to look at. :dopey:

Done! I was actually working on that just after I uploaded my last set, I noticed how hard it was to load the page and have to wait for all the photos to pop up and re size themselves. My original idea was to upload high res so people could see the detail, but I didn't plan on having so many photos.

Thanks for the comment, glad you like them!

Last edited:
Been gone for a while and thinking about getting back into the GT5 photography stuff. here's a few new shots!

AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_5.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_4.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_7.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_8.jpg