Concrete on Mt Aso (Tarmac)?

Belgium
Belgium
ANNIHILATOR90
As I'm not thàt familiar with the track creator, this might be nothing new to you, although I don't think I've ever seen it before. Anyone else that has seen this?

It may not be concrete, but then again it doesn't look like tarmac either imo.

Mt_Aso_Tarmac_01.jpg

Mt_Aso_Tarmac_02.jpg

Mt_Aso_Tarmac_03.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen this a handfull of times. Its definately sand or dirt, whether its a bug or not I'm not sure.

If you set the grip to real and drive over that spot, you'll notice that your tires pick up the dirt/sand and you'll lose traction for a bit.

I've saved a few tracks with these "sand traps" as I like to call them, they can be sort of fun in the right races.

Last edited:
Yeah I got one of those once; I have so many tracks now, and I don't remember which one it was; I was looking for someone who had a track with this thing; what do you know? I found it! I thought it was a puddle, and I never really noticed it until I accidentally drove over it...

I've seen this a handfull of times. Its definately sand or dirt, whether its a bug or not I'm not sure.

If you set the grip to real and drive over that spot, you'll notice that your tires pick up the dirt/sand and you'll lose traction for a bit.

I've saved a few tracks with these "sand traps" as I like to call them, they can be sort of fun in the right races.

I've never seen this. Too cool!

Has anybody seen this while making a track lately?

I've been playing around with the Mt. Aso theme alot lately and I haven't run across this Gravel/sand/ash for quite a while. I have some older tracks with these "sand traps", so I'm wondering if PD has maybe removed them in an update.

Anyway I was hoping to make a fun track to share with anybody who is interested in experiencing this.

I've been playing around with the Mt. Aso theme alot lately and I haven't run across this Gravel/sand/ash for quite a while. I have some older tracks with these "sand traps", so I'm wondering if PD has maybe removed them in an update.

Anyway I was hoping to make a fun track to share with anybody who is interested in experiencing this.

I had a track I downloaded from a friend with this glitch but it said it couldn't be used online for some reason I don't remember now so maybe they patched it somehow.

I do have a Toscana track which has a small part of the Tarmac missing though :sly:

Could very well be, I've personally never really messed with the Mt Aso theme. And I only have one track that has this and it's from someone else, created on December 10 2010.

I had a track I downloaded from a friend with this glitch but it said it couldn't be used online for some reason I don't remember now so maybe they patched it somehow.

Thats probably an old track from before they patched the game to allow custom tracks to be used online. Originally custom tracks couldn't be used online.

Well I'll keep looking.

EDIT: Ok I found some so its still possible.

Last edited:
Thats probably an old track from before they patched the game to allow custom tracks to be used online. Originally custom tracks couldn't be used online.

Well I'll keep looking.

EDIT: Ok I found some so its still possible.

Hmmm never had this happening. And I mess with Mt. Aso a lot.

Well, i'll keep looking!

I have 1 track that's like this. Spent an hour just driving on the dirt/litter because it was fun

Latest Posts

Back