CLOSED: POLL: PTournament: Qualifying - PMC side

Photomode Tournament Qualifying: PMC Side

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Portugal
Lisboa

qfrheader.jpg

"Season 01 was introduced with a battle theme, preparing for the battle enviornment of the tournament, while season 02 was all about each style and each user individuality. For season 03 let's mix both and show each battle individuality - each tournament battle is also unique".

Each car class will be drawn for each specific kind of location, as of below:
(Choose only one combination)

Exotic/Sport/Supercars @ Daylight City Courses
Tuning Cars @ Night City Courses
Touring Cars @ Original Tracks
Rally Cars @ Dirt and Snow Courses
Japanese JGTC/Super GT @ Japanese real world tracks
LMP/Formula/Other Race Cars @ Non-Japanese World Circuits
Nascar @ Nascar Oval Tracks
Kart @ Kart Tracks

PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: There must be more than one car visible in the photograph.

ruleshz.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll. You can vote in as many entries you want;
  • Do not vote on your entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post your photo elsewhere until poll closes;
  • Do not tell which is your photo until poll closes;
  • Only the 32 most voted will get through next round
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll will be created;
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting;
  • If there is any problem, regarding entries, please, report to me via P.M.

deadlineatnakl.jpg

Last edited:
It's here! Thanks for the hard work on the first part of this tournament, Luis. 👍

Remember: DON'T VOTE ON YOUR OWN SHOT, don't give away which one is yours, and it is multiple vote so vote on as many as you feel are worthy.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

And thank you to everyone who puts this on. Remember the prizes for every round and the Grand Prize will be announced at some point and hopefully everyone feels it is worth the effort.

Remember: DON'T VOTE ON YOUR OWN SHOT, don't give away which one is yours, and it is multiple vote so vote on as many as you feel are worthy.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

And also: view all the pics in full size first before you vote.

You can vote for all of them if you love them all! Except yours of course. Or you can vote for just one. Can't wait for this. Thank you Luís :cheers:

And as always, looking forward to the critiquing afterwards. And the header vote!

You can vote for all of them if you love them all! Except yours of course. Or you can vote for just one. Can't wait for this. Thank you Luís :cheers:

You see, that's what I meant. If you vote for all but your own it's like giving yourself a negative vote. But you can go ahead and do that. I'd be cool with it. :sly:

You see, that's what I meant. If you vote for all but your own it's like giving yourself a negative vote. But you can go ahead and do that. I'd be cool with it. :sly:

When it goes head to head in round two it's usually the gentleman rule to vote on your opponent. :cheers:

I'll vote for any I see as worthy. Which might be most...

And really wallbreaker? Once you are almost fluent you'll see how easy it is. If you already are... different opinions are natural, eh?

try hungarian ...

Try Portuguese....

knapp01.png

:lol:

And really wallbreaker? Once you are almost fluent you'll see how easy it is. If you already are... different opinions are natural, eh?
I had french 6 years as a subject in school. It´s definitely more difficult, at least for me :sly: And I was always better at learning languages than at science subjects

Last edited:
That´s the problem with German, we use one simple word for all the meanings of 'view', 'watch' and 'see' ;)

It's a delicate balance: Get very specific with one word, or keep it simple. Must be nice for writing stuff, not having to decide between 2+ similar words.

I'll vote for any I see as worthy. Which might be most...

I agree, I'm not at all fluent in French, but I can understand most things written in it as well as some Spanish. They have some rules that make (almost) everything layed out properly.

Back