Saudi Arabia
Makkah
db404
6889307501_bb5faff445_z.jpg

Welcome to my gallery.
My name is Abdulaziz and I live in Saudi arabia

• Last update here !

Last edited:
Not a bad start, I would say shoot your photos in 16:9 full frame, and perhaps zoom in a bit more on some shots, but again you'll pick this up as you endure your journey through the photomode galleries, and photomode itself. Watch how you use the lighting from the game, use it effectively in your photos, and don't always leave the exposure at 0.0 EV. Play around with it a little.

Oh, and welcome to the GTP Photomode Gallery section! :gtpflag:

BkS
Not a bad start, I would say shoot your photos in 16:9 full frame, and perhaps zoom in a bit more on some shots, but again you'll pick this up as you endure your journey through the photomode galleries, and photomode itself. Watch how you use the lighting from the game, use it effectively in your photos, and don't always leave the exposure at 0.0 EV. Play around with it a little.

Oh, and welcome to the GTP Photomode Gallery section! :gtpflag:

thank you ,and i'll try

Quite good stuff.
Nothing special though.

Do you edit your pictures with Photoshop, Paint.NET or GIMP or something? :)

Good thing.
Well, everyone is like that at first. They need to see how everything works.

Some of your pictures could use a fair piece of brightness.
If you get that all that down and work a bit on your angles you will be just fine and will be putting out quite great photos! :)

Good thing.
Well, everyone is like that at first. They need to see how everything works.

Some of your pictures could use a fair piece of brightness.
If you get that all that down and work a bit on your angles you will be just fine and will be putting out quite great photos! :)
Thank you 20832

Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

Back