Looking for '99 Impreza Rally Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRiFT Junkie
  • 26 comments
  • 761 views
Messages
182
United States
Michigan
Messages
x2boss5x
I need to have this car, give me an offer please.
 
I have one..what do you have to trade?
 
DRiFT Junkie
I need to have this car, give me an offer please.

I have that do you have a Honda nsx r prototype lm road car
 
I can boost you some 1999 Impreza Rally Cars for free. but the earliest I can do is April :(.
 
I can boost you some 1999 Impreza Rally Cars for free. but the earliest I can do is April :(.

Hey thanks a lot man, i just offered jreb some cars via PM so ill let you know what he says. But damn, u must have a busy schedule lol.
 
I got one for a 67 ticket?
 
Level 23? or Chromes?
 
:tup:No, OK I'll give it you, don't forget me if you get a ticket or Chromes though!
 
Whoever adds me first I shall send chromes to not this reset coming but the one after it,please leave your GTP name and chromes in the message.👍
 
Accepted.👍 Drift I can send you chromes the day after if you want.:)
 
👍 for Rob, Cheers mate!
 
No worries mate.:)
 
Add me when you can,I can send 5 if you like.:) will be the day after tomorrow.

Edit: I have it as this: 5 silver chrome to phil_75 Feb 29
5 silver chrome to drift junkie March 1st
5 gold chrome to phil_75 March 2nd
 
Add me when you can,I can send 5 if you like.:) will be the day after tomorrow.

Ahh ok i just left home to go to my friend's house, i'll add u first thing when go back to psn though. I don't want to push it lol, 1 is fine.
 
Read my edit man,I don't mind I use the usb reload thing.;)
 
These are on me man.:)
 
Add me when you can,I can send 5 if you like.:) will be the day after tomorrow.

Edit: I have it as this: 5 silver chrome to phil_75 Feb 29
5 silver chrome to drift junkie March 1st
5 gold chrome to phil_75 March 2nd

👍
 
These are on me man.:)

I'm not talking about exchanging them, i don't really like it tbh. The new Blitz is 10x better and i know that you want it. I'll send it to u today!
 
Thanks man.:)
 
Back