Project 54 Motors-Replicas & Originals-OP Updated!!

• Thread starter lilcat89
  • 276 comments
United States
Pikes Peak, CO
GTP_MPower
What do you need this for!
///Project 54 Motors

What I will be doing? Here I hope to provide great quality replicas of special edition models and original tuned pieces I have built and run to success. We specialize in the tuning of elite German and AWD motorcars. I strive to build track cars that do not sacrifice streetability, but can outperform supercars cars costing twice as much.

The Cars

AhrweilerGate_1-1.jpg

The car that started it all! The BMW M3 GTS.
Power: 450 bhp
Weight: 1500kg
PP: 517

NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

BMW M3 Competition Edition. 40 were built to celebrate 40 years of BMW M division.
Power: 425 bhp
Weight: 1655 kg
PP: 493

SpecialStageRouteX_14.jpg

Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series Sedan. We dont need no stinking wing!
Power: 525 bhp
Weight: 1633 kg
PP: 526

SpecialStageRouteX_19.jpg

Jaguar XKR-S. Proving that Jaguar is once again a supercar superpower.
Power: 553 bhp
Weight: 1800 kg
PP: 524

SpecialStageRouteX_17.jpg

Audi TT Clubsport. The ultimate Mk.I TT.
Power: 244 bhp
Weight: 1330 kg
PP: 424

SpecialStageRouteX_16.jpg

VW Scirocco GT24. N24 tested and approved.
Power: 338 bhp
Weight: 1180 kg
PP: 500

AhrweilerGate-3.jpg

Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2009 N24. AM CEO tested and approved.
Power: 523 bhp
Weight: 1362 kg
PP: 543

SpecialStageRouteX_15.jpg

Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010 N24. Improved through competition.
Power: 525 bhp
Weight: 1362 kg
PP: 553

SpecialStageRouteX_13.jpg

VW Golf V GTI. APR Stage 2 upgraded.
Power: 270 bhp
Weight: 1336 kg
PP: 446

SpecialStageRouteX_12.jpg

VW Golf VI R. APR Stage 2 Upgraded.
Power: 281 bhp
Weight: 1530 kg
PP: 451

SpecialStageRouteX_18.jpg

Audi TTS Coupe. APR Stage 3 upgraded.
Power: 372 bhp
Weight: 1415 kg
PP: 490

2011-09-24_0250.jpg

Raeder Motorsport Audi TTS 2011 VLN
Power: 354 bhp
Weight: 1143 kg
PP: NA

The Cost: For each car, I am asking a price of 1 birthday ticket or 5 paint chips. If anyone goes the paint chip route, I am asking that 1 or more of the chips is either LagunaSeca Blue, Moonlight Blue, or both. If anyone is interested in one-off conversions, I would consider them as well, based on car and goals the owner wishes. Depending on interest of the first runs of both cars, I may extend production on them. Cars will be shaken down before delivery.

Last edited:
Build Schedules of both Production Runs.

E92 M3 GTS:
301-jvr (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 02/03/12DELIVERED
302-zakyta_4 (Alpinweiss) Delivery Date: 03/03/12DELIVERED
303-rohinghai (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 04/03/12DELIVERED
304-hornet919 (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 05/03/12DELIVERED
305-ZX6Rman (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 06/03/12DELIVERED
306-diegorborges (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 07/03/12DELIVERED
307-jstanford124 (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 08/03/12DELIVERED
308-crowftw (Alpinweiss) Delivery Date: 09/03/12DELIVERED
309-rob192005 (Black Sapphire Metallic) Delivery Date: 10/03/12DELIVERED
310-Tzun (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date:12/03/12
311-rperrone (Interlagos Blue Metallic) Delivery Date: 14/03/12
312-PugDogRock (LagunaSeca Blue) Delivery Date: 16/03/12
313-rob192005 (Silbergrau Mettalic) Delivery Date: 18/03/12DELIVERED
314-chackoflavs (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 19/03/12
315-gazelle68 (Hugger Orange) Delivery Date: 20/03/12

Evo IX MR-490:
001- kttheman001 (Passion Red) Delivery Date: 01/03/12Delivered
002-Tzun (Passion Red) Delivery Date: 11/03/12DELIVERED
003-rperrone (Moonlight Blue) Delivery Date: 13/03/12DELIVERED
004-Hun_the_Dragon (Moonlight Blue) Delivery Date: 15/03/12
005-PugDogRock (Moonlight Blue) Delivery Date: 17/03/12

Last edited:
Can i get a run on the evo? I can send paint or a level 20 ticket tommaro. If i send paint it will be one of your selected choices and the rest matte varied colors and the aventador matte if you wish. And for color choice: passion red.

I'm interested in getting a Hugger Orange E92 for 5 paints, if that's OK I can send the following
-LagunaSeca Blue
-Alpinweiss
-Interlagos Blue
-Carbonschwarz Metallic
-Imolarot
let me know,
cheers

I'd like to get one of the E92's in Alpinweiss, if thats OK, will have a look to see how many of each colour your looking for, otherwise I have '66, '67' and '69 b'day and a few level tickets.

Hi mate, can you put me down on your list for an E92 in Hugger Orange as pet the picture, i have 1970 and 1967 ticket to offer ?

Can i get a run on the evo? I can send paint or a level 20 ticket tommaro. If i send paint it will be one of your selected choices and the rest matte varied colors and the aventador matte if you wish. And for color choice: passion red.

Your the first one on the list. I have figured that I will start delivering the car come March 1st. The paint choices would work for me. 👍

jvr
I'm interested in getting a Hugger Orange E92 for 5 paints, if that's OK I can send the following
-LagunaSeca Blue
-Alpinweiss
-Interlagos Blue
-Carbonschwarz Metallic
-Imolarot
let me know,
cheers

You are on the list. First one of the M3 GTS. I have set your delivery date for March 2nd. Thank you. The paints you chose will be great. 👍

I'd like to get one of the E92's in Alpinweiss, if thats OK, will have a look to see how many of each colour your looking for, otherwise I have '66, '67' and '69 b'day and a few level tickets.

You are on the list. Delivery is set for March 3rd. Get back to me on the paints. 👍
I'd love an orange m3, I'll go the paint route and send you an fr tomorrow.

Awesome. Wasn't really expecting this much interest already. You have been reserved number 303. Delivery is set for March 4th. Looking forward to it. 👍

Hi mate, can you put me down on your list for an E92 in Hugger Orange as pet the picture, i have 1970 and 1967 ticket to offer ?

You are on the list for serial number 304. Delivery set for March 5th. I will take that 67 ticket. 👍

Interested in the M3 GTS. Will check what paint I have tomorrow.

You are on the list for serial number 305. Let me know what color you want the car in. 👍

Hey! Nice shop you got here! I was thinking about doing some M3 GTS replicas on my shop, but as you're a ///M lover like me, I think you can do them better! :) And I can focus a bit more on Porsches for now.

I'll check my paints... I'm pretty sure I've got some spare bimmer colors and give you a hello. But, please put my name on the list.

Hugger Orange for me! :) :) :)

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in the M3 GTS in hugger orange I have lots of paints including Lagunaseca blau and moonlight blue perleffekt I don't know if they are the colours you want?

Orange please... 👍

Great! Updated.
Hey! Nice shop you got here! I was thinking about doing some M3 GTS replicas on my shop, but as you're a ///M lover like me, I think you can do them better! :) And I can focus a bit more on Porsches for now.

I'll check my paints... I'm pretty sure I've got some spare bimmer colors and give you a hello. But, please put my name on the list.

Hugger Orange for me! :) :) :)

Thanks, I dont know if I can do it better, but thanks.👍 Your reserved spot is serial number 306. Slated for a March 7th delivery. Also, sent you a FR last night to send you my paints for the GT3 RS. Thinking of selling a run of M3 20th anniversary editions that BMWNA sold just in the USA last year.

Hi I'm interested in the M3 GTS in hugger orange I have lots of paints including Lagunaseca blau and moonlight blue perleffekt I don't know if they are the colours you want?

Thanks, your car is serial number 307. Slated for delivery on the 8th of March. The moonlight blue I am needing is the Mitsubishi color. I am usually not picky about colors, so send whatever you have.

Thanks, I dont know if I can do it better, but thanks.👍 Your reserved spot is serial number 306. Slated for a March 7th delivery. Also, sent you a FR last night to send you my paints for the GT3 RS. Thinking of selling a run of M3 20th anniversary editions that BMWNA sold just in the USA last year.

Any info about this M3 20th anni. edition?

Anything BMW related products you do, let me know! :)

I'll have a M3 in alpinweiss please.I have a level 20/23/19/17/ and other tickets and tons of cars and paints just pm me with what you would like.

Any info about this M3 20th anni. edition?

Anything BMW related products you do, let me know! :)

It was done in a one-off color called Frozen Grey or something. Its a matte color and you could only get the car with the ZCP (Competition Package). I think they only built 30 for the US only for the 2011 MY. In digging for more about the Frozen Grey ones, I found this little gem scheduled for the 40th Anniversary of the ///M brand. So far, I have only done the grey one, but I think I know the car I will do after that.👍

crowftw: I added you to the list. Reserved serial number 308 with delivery slated for March 9th. I would take the 17 ticket or any matte paints. Surprise me!

Last edited:
I see these are getting snapped up quickly,I will be able to send paints by the 9th or 10th I will have Black please.:)

lilcat89
It was done in a one-off color called Frozen Grey or something. Its a matte color and you could only get the car with the ZCP (Competition Package). I think they only built 30 for the US only for the 2011 MY. In digging for more about the Frozen Grey ones, I found this little gem scheduled for the 40th Anniversary of the ///M brand. So far, I have only done the grey one, but I think I know the car I will do after that.👍

crowftw: I added you to the list. Reserved serial number 308 with delivery slated for March 9th. I would take the 17 ticket or any matte paints. Surprise me!

I've seen the frozen edition at the Toronto auto show - it was a dark grey matte but in certain lights it looked purpleish

I see these are getting snapped up quickly,I will be able to send paints by the 9th or 10th I will have Black please.:)

You have been added to the list. Your car will be serial number 309 and is slated to be delivered March 10th. Thanks 👍

One more M3 GTS left to reserve! I cant say that I saw them being sold out so quickly!

Im interested in that Evo for 5paint chips. Not sure if i have any of those paints you want but im gonna check soon if i have i let you know.

[Edit]: Passion Red and if i find two of those paints im interested in that M3 Aswell Hugger Orange.

Thanks,I have 3300+ paints so take your pick of 4 + the Lagunaseca Blue.👍

I've seen the frozen edition at the Toronto auto show - it was a dark grey matte but in certain lights it looked purpleish

Really, Every photo that I have seen of it is like a silver matte. Which is what I based my replica on.

Im interested in that Evo for 5paint chips. Not sure if i have any of those paints you want but im gonna check soon if i have i let you know.

[Edit]: Passion Red and if i find two of those paints im interested in that M3 Aswell Hugger Orange.

You got it!👍 Your will be put on both lists. The Evo will be serial number 002 with a delivery date of March 11th. The M3 will be serial number 310 with a March 12th delivery. Thanks!:)

Thanks,I have 3300+ paints so take your pick of 4 + the Lagunaseca Blue.👍

It looks like I will be needing some matte paints. Just an assortment will do nicely.:)

Interesting to see that the "classic" color combos are the favorites...

The orange E92 GTS for you, and the white/red GT3RS from me... the best sellers! :)

Rob: I will get back to you. If I decide to do the Frozen Grey edition, I will need some greys, but I dont know what shade I use yet.

diego: It is very interesting. I had already done a white/red GT3RS, which is why I went white/blue, and also to be unique. Premium cars and premium colors are a lot easier to replicate too. 👍 Yours are a lot harder and time consuming to do, which is why you deserve all the props.

Last edited:
I'd love one of each if you decide to open up the run of M3s. Otherwise the Lancer EVO in blue please. I can send either a ticket or paints, do you have a preference?

Rob: I will get back to you. If I decide to do the Frozen Grey edition, I will need some greys, but I dont know what shade I use yet.

diego: It is very interesting. I had already done a white/red GT3RS, which is why I went white/blue, and also to be unique. Premium cars and premium colors are a lot easier to replicate too. 👍 Yours are a lot harder and time consuming to do, which is why you deserve all the props.

I'm trying to get most colours from premiums too. i'll spent a lot of credits getting the right shades. But, its worthy because the results are so good! I wish we could rename or "nickname" our cars... that would be super!

BTW, I'm changing the name of my shop, to the one I used in another game that I do a similar thing, and as coincidence, my logo colors are similar to yours (BMW M colors... ) hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
lilcat89
Really, Every photo that I have seen of it is like a silver matte. Which is what I based my replica on.

yeah it's a truly epic paint job, it's like a pearlescent matte finish.
It's hard to see though so its not obvious at first.

The Evo is tuned for sport tires, right?

If so I would like a blue one, if I can still pay with paint chips, let me know what kind of paints should I send (I prefer to pay with paints because of my schedule for cars/tickets is full up to mid March..).

Back