Niko's Custom Painted Car Lot- Requests Are Welcome.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NikoBellic
  • 25 comments
  • 1,284 views

NikoBellic

(Banned)
Messages
851
United States
Under Your Bed
Messages
Unknown
Welcome To My Car Lot.

picture.php


My current DLC painted cars are in: http://www.flickr.com/photos/77960577@N02/

I can paint ANY premium car of your choice in any DLC paint :)
I'm accepting anything in return.
Thanks for viewing. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Can we trade tomorrow?
I'll select a Car later today
I can give you Level Tickets 4,5,9 and 12 I think and some cars from my garage.
Check my Car Shop.
 
Can we trade tomorrow?
I'll select a Car later today
I can give you Level Tickets 4,5,9 and 12 I think and some cars from my garage.
Check my Car Shop.

Sure, no problem. :)
 
It's not letting me load pictures ?
 
It's not letting me load pictures ?

What system are you using???
I'v tryed before but just broken links???
 
On iPod

Just about to copy links to safari again
 
Won't let me copy it looks like broken links
 
I cant see the Pictures too :)
I select a Car if you upload some pics we can see :D
Add me to your list tomorrow and Friday
I think I take 2 Cars
 
The ford gt is yours mate I would only of gave it away ;)
 
I take the Infiniti tomorrow and the M5 on Friday.
I send you my 2 highest lvl tickets, I think 17 and 19
 
Would you accept Paints/Horns/Gears for them? :nervous:
 
I take the Infiniti tomorrow and the M5 on Friday. I send you my 2 highest lvl tickets, I think 17 and 19
Would you accept Paints/Horns/Gears for them? :nervous:
eReen. Sounds good but i will not be able to get on till about a mounth untill further noitcice..... sikbeta i charge 1 set of gear per car
 
I have all gears complete, just ask for them, I'll send them right away :D
Thanks, i will get back to you.
 
eReen. Sounds good but i will not be able to get on till about a mounth untill further noitcice.....

Just give me a Date we will trade. Is the Infiniti and the M5 ok for you?
 
Just give me a Date we will trade. Is the Infiniti and the M5 ok for you?
Sounds good. The Infiniti is a great looking car, might have to make myself one :drool: But i am currently y unable to conform a date so will PM you within a week
 
Sure. Which PSN ID I have to add you?
My PSN: eReen81
 
Try viewing the link guys..:)
 
May I send glich gear of JG Gear for
6857091804_2bdfe4f059_m.jpg
 
Are you ok with my order in other thread ;)
 
Same not pressuring just wondering when you send
 
Back